Standard operation for Biden

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Biden's response to the Rittenhouse verdict is a great example of who Biden's always been. Difference is now he's dependent on others to write how he feels & answer questions, assuming he answers them at all. So with this example, which of these Biden's do you like best, it's one statement and "he" contradicts himself through-out.

"I'm angry and concerned over Rittenhouse acquittal for Kenosha killings, but ‘we have to abide by it’. He's angry because?

"I believe that what unites us is far greater than what divides us. I know that we're not going to heal our country's wounds overnight, but I remain steadfast in my commitment to do everything in my power to ensure that every American is treated equally, with fairness and dignity, under the law," A pitch, but didn't he just contradict himself? He's angry for appearances and anger unites us now? :auiqs.jpg:

"Look, I stand by what the jury has concluded," he said. "The jury system works, and we have to abide by it." Hat trick, from angry to unity to now the system works, all under the same criteria.

Biden also encouraged protesters to "express their views peacefully, consistent with the rule of law." "Violence and destruction of property have no place in our democracy," the statement adds. He's a damn hero. I don't see any riots going on, but AOC and Cori Bush are doing their part to provoke them. There probably won't be any riots. The only question is how long can AOC & such continue to fake the guys shot were other than white.

Asked by reporters as he turned to the White House if he stood by his past comments equating Rittenhouse to a white supremacist, Biden didn't directly answer. Because all Biden wants is unity so long as he can liberally apply the white supremacy label.

Biden is a typical despicable dirty demagogue Democrat politician.
The Left Wing Lunatics lost and they are angry about it.
The truth is that the "Progressives" are dangerous violent crackpot fanatics.
They attempted to lynch Rittenhouse and he defended himself.

The Dirty Democrats and the Dirty Yellow Press exploited the Jacob Blake incident to help Joe Biden's 2020 campaign.
The Left Wing rioters didn't wait until there was an investigation into the Jacob Blake incident.
They started looting and burning immediately.
The proper thing to do is:
1) wait until the investigation is over
2) if there is an indictment and a trial, accept the verdict
3) do not burn and loot or attempt to lynch peaceful community defenders such as Rittenhouse

Biden's response to the Rittenhouse verdict is a great example of who Biden's always been. Difference is now he's dependent on others to write how he feels & answer questions, assuming he answers them at all. So with this example, which of these Biden's do you like best, it's one statement and "he" contradicts himself through-out.

"I'm angry and concerned over Rittenhouse acquittal for Kenosha killings, but ‘we have to abide by it’. He's angry because?

"I believe that what unites us is far greater than what divides us. I know that we're not going to heal our country's wounds overnight, but I remain steadfast in my commitment to do everything in my power to ensure that every American is treated equally, with fairness and dignity, under the law," A pitch, but didn't he just contradict himself? He's angry for appearances and anger unites us now? :auiqs.jpg:

"Look, I stand by what the jury has concluded," he said. "The jury system works, and we have to abide by it." Hat trick, from angry to unity to now the system works, all under the same criteria.

Biden also encouraged protesters to "express their views peacefully, consistent with the rule of law." "Violence and destruction of property have no place in our democracy," the statement adds. He's a damn hero. I don't see any riots going on, but AOC and Cori Bush are doing their part to provoke them. There probably won't be any riots. The only question is how long can AOC & such continue to fake the guys shot were other than white.

Asked by reporters as he turned to the White House if he stood by his past comments equating Rittenhouse to a white supremacist, Biden didn't directly answer. Because all Biden wants is unity so long as he can liberally apply the white supremacy label.
Was this the one where he read "End of Statement" off the teleprompter???

Forum List

Back