Stand Down Order By Committee

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The six minutes in this video brings up the still-to-be-answered question “Who issued the stand down order in Benghazi while Americans were under attack?” Pay particular attention to what former Secretary of Defense Hagel says about the president’s staff:

In my mind, three former secretaries of defense could have been talking about Benghazi when you splice their comments to this excerpt from a news report:

Two defense officials also told Navy Times that Susan Rice, national security adviser, placed a gag order on military officials before the nuclear summit took place last Thursday, which received attendance from China’s president Xi Jinping.​

Jumpy Obama, Rice Tell Generals To Shut Up About China
Jonah Bennett
Reporter
10:57 AM 04/07/2016

Jumpy Obama, Rice Tell Generals To Shut Up About China

images
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...ntfedup.com/images/SUSAN_RICE_LIEDK5jGHNJ.jpg

Suzy Five Shows was United States Ambassador to the United Nations on the day the stand down order was issued. After leaving that job she moved over to National Security Advisor. It is a stretch to say that the stand down order originated with Rice while she still at the United Nations. Admittedly, I took a giant leap, Nevertheless somebody gave the order. If it did not come from the commander in chief, I am betting it came from somebody on the president’s staff. Note that Valery Jarrett was always in the running:

RUSH: Did Valerie Jarrett Issue The Order To Stand Down In Benghazi?

NOTE: There were two stand down orders given. The first one by “Bob” in Benghazi. Move the cursor to 8:05:

Fox News Reporting: 13 Hours in Benghazi

The second stand down order remains the best-kept secret in Washington:

If you evaluate the latest information about the White House staff the stand down order could very easily have been a decision arrived at by a committee of staffers. Sycophants operate with a firm believe in “Security in numbers.” So staffers without enough individual authority, or afraid to take the blame, would naturally form a committee. Committee decision or not, one person had to order the military to stand down. It is not logical to conclude that a bunch of White House staffers went to military commanders and said “We decided you must stand down.”

Surely, Suzy Five Shows job at the United Nations would have been consulted before any decision was made. That would explain why she was so quick to go on five Sunday shows and lie through her teeth.

Of course I continue to speculate as insider information comes out in drips and drabs. In my own defense, I can only speculate until Trey Gowdy issues the report on Benghazi. Note that in the very beginning he said he was going to find the answer:

Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi

Does Rush Limbaugh still have a drug-addled brain? Valerie Jarret would have absolutely no authority here. And people like you know the best kept secrets in D.C.?

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

Forum List

Back