Stalinist Queers Strike Again

You know why minorities will NEVER be happy no matter what concessions liberals give them? Because they are so consumed with a bellyful of resentment, need for vengeance, and their victim mentality will never allow them to realize that their misery is COMING FROM WITHIN, not without. So no external factors will ever give them peace. If minority crybabies had a brain, I would suggest they could learn a lot from reading "Moby Dick." Or hell, even watching the finest of all Star Trek movies "Star Trek: First Contact," which references Moby Dick and the need for vengeance at all costs. For example, the gay crybabies are still consumed with utter HATE for Chick-Fil-A simply because the founder didn't support gay marriage. And even though the founder has been dead for some time now, that minority hatred of Chick-Fil-A still lives on. And they still think every employee & customer of Chick-Fil-A is somehow culpable for it and out to personally "get them." Jesus, I used to think the methamphetamine-addicted members of my own family were paranoid......

Last edited:
When will liberals understand that by feeling guilt & pity for a minority, you are NOT doing that minority any favors in the long run? Is it so terrible to ask that minorities "man up" a bit and take some responsibility for their own problems?

Forum List

Back