Staffer to testify against Clinton..dead.

Watch Clinton Cash on Twitter
WATCH: DNC Staffer set to testify against Hillary Clinton over voter fraud was executed July 10th

Found this on twitter. Take a gander. Do you think he was murdered to shut him up or is this just another "accident"?

John Ashe, indicted former U.N. leader, dies at 61 - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2016/.../united-nations-john-ashe-dies-while-awaiting-bribery-tria...
CNN
Jun 23, 2016 - John Ashe, the former president of the United Nations General Assembly in 2013 and 2014, died Wednesday while awaiting trial in a bribery ...
Yer browsing the net too? I've been at two other boards, pinned a buncha stuff on Pinterest, did the same on WeHeartit, read twitter, did a few emails with friends, played a game of solitare, read some news, googled Cute Animal Pics...Recipes for Dogs for Pancreatitis, then stopped by here. Did y'all miss me or somethin'?

upload_2016-7-30_1-2-36.png

Who dat? ^

(That list)

People associated with the Clintons that met an untimely suspicious end?

Last edited:
They could have given him a Polonium sandwich but went old school and used a gun. For the left it's a twofer. Someone got shut up and gun crime gets highlighted.

Watch Clinton Cash on Twitter
WATCH: DNC Staffer set to testify against Hillary Clinton over voter fraud was executed July 10th

Found this on twitter. Take a gander. Do you think he was murdered to shut him up or is this just another "accident"?
Weird. This guy was shot too. Nothing stolen.
DNC staffer shot in DC

What does that make? Two? Three?
I thought that was the one in question.
Maybe I read the OP wrong I thought his name was Jarod not Seth.

Lesson here is that if you work for the DNC you need to upgrade your life insurance.
You learn lessons from fake conspiracies? Really?
How do you know it's fake? What was you involvement? Lots of people that cross Hillary have really bad luck.
How do I know it is fake? Which one? ..the OP blog copy or the CNN debunk article about a UN bribery charge with some Chinese that doesn't even hint at naming a Clinton involvement?

Lesson here is that if you work for the DNC you need to upgrade your life insurance.
How do you know it's fake? What was you involvement? Lots of people that cross Hillary have really bad luck.
How do I know it is fake? Which one? ..the OP blog copy or the CNN debunk article about a UN bribery charge with some Chinese that doesn't even hint at naming a Clinton involvement?
I don't know about the UN guy, I thought it was about the whistle blower in the leaked email scandal. No robbery, just executed.

A DNC staffer was shot and killed in DC.

Not sure what you are blathering about.

DNC staffer shot in DC

DNC staffer shot in DC

So you've essentially just abandoned the whole 'about to testify against Hillary' conspiracy, huh?

Smart. It was a steaming pile of rhetorical horseshit.

DNC staffer shot in DC

So you've essentially just abandoned the whole 'about to testify against Hillary' conspiracy, huh?

No, the DNC, not Hilldog.

DNC Election Fraud Whistleblower Found Murdered

Posted on July 12, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in News, US // 357 Comments

DNC-whistleblower-murdered-888x350.png

A Democratic National Committee (DNC) official who worked on exposing recent election fraud during the Democratic primaries was found murdered this week.

Seth Conrad Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC and had been working on exposing the recent cases of election fraud and voter suppression during the recent primaries around the country.

DNC staffer shot in DC

When did I say that? What I did say was that the OP's story was weird because I had seen an article earlier in the month about a staffer that was murdered In DC.

But don't let that stop you from making shit up.

Lying weirdo.

DNC staffer shot in DC

No, the DNC, not Hilldog.

Posted on July 12, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in News, US // 357 Comments

DNC-whistleblower-murdered-888x350.png

A Democratic National Committee (DNC) official who worked on exposing recent election fraud during the Democratic primaries was found murdered this week.

Seth Conrad Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC and had been working on exposing the recent cases of election fraud and voter suppression during the recent primaries around the country.

Who says the he was a 'whistle blower'? And you do realize that your ilk have just switched conspiracies, right?

To a Trump supporter, one conspiracy is the same as the next. But to rational people, that's a rather obtuse rout you just made.

DNC staffer shot in DC

When did I say that? What I did say was that the OP's story was weird because I had seen an article earlier in the month about a staffer that was murdered In DC.

But don't let that stop you from making shit up.

Lying weirdo.

When you switched people in your conspiracy and abandoned the OP. As there's not the slighest mention of 'about to testify against hillary' in your latest iteration.

Its not even the same person. Or the same continent.

But keep polishing that turd.

Forum List

Back