Staffer to testify against Clinton..dead.

How do you know it's fake? What was you involvement? Lots of people that cross Hillary have really bad luck.
How do I know it is fake? Which one? ..the OP blog copy or the CNN debunk article about a UN bribery charge with some Chinese that doesn't even hint at naming a Clinton involvement?
A DNC staffer was shot and killed in DC.

Not sure what you are blathering about.

DNC staffer shot in DC

So you've essentially just abandoned the whole 'about to testify against Hillary' conspiracy, huh?

Smart. It was a steaming pile of rhetorical horseshit.
When did I say that? What I did say was that the OP's story was weird because I had seen an article earlier in the month about a staffer that was murdered In DC.

But don't let that stop you from making shit up.

Lying weirdo.

When you switched people in your conspiracy and abandoned the OP. As there's not the slighest mention of 'about to testify against hillary' in your latest iteration.

Its not even the same person. Or the same continent.

But keep polishing that turd.
I switched nothing.

Cow

How do I know it is fake? Which one? ..the OP blog copy or the CNN debunk article about a UN bribery charge with some Chinese that doesn't even hint at naming a Clinton involvement?

DNC staffer shot in DC

So you've essentially just abandoned the whole 'about to testify against Hillary' conspiracy, huh?

When did I say that? What I did say was that the OP's story was weird because I had seen an article earlier in the month about a staffer that was murdered In DC.

Lying weirdo.

When you switched people in your conspiracy and abandoned the OP. As there's not the slighest mention of 'about to testify against hillary' in your latest iteration.

I switched nothing.

Cow

So what of the OP and UN official John Ashe? You know the 'staffer that was about to testify'?

Say it with me: "Completely. Abandoned". You won't even acknowledge the OP exists now....having moved on to a brand new conspiracy that you can't back with shit.

But hey, if one conspiracy is proven to be a steaming pile of rhetoric horseshit.....just move on to the next. If its good enough for King Birther Trump, its good enough for his sycophants.

How do you know it's fake? What was you involvement? Lots of people that cross Hillary have really bad luck.

DNC staffer shot in DC

No, the DNC, not Hilldog.

DNC Election Fraud Whistleblower Found Murdered

Posted on July 12, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in News, US // 357 Comments

DNC-whistleblower-murdered-888x350.png

A Democratic National Committee (DNC) official who worked on exposing recent election fraud during the Democratic primaries was found murdered this week.

Seth Conrad Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC and had been working on exposing the recent cases of election fraud and voter suppression during the recent primaries around the country.

Who says the he was a 'whistle blower'? And you do realize that your ilk have just switched conspiracies, right?

To a Trump supporter, one conspiracy is the same as the next. But to rational people, that's a rather obtuse rout you just made.
I try to keep my ilk in order but there are only so many hours in a day. But how did I switch anything? The source I quoted said he was a whistle blower.

DNC staffer shot in DC

Lying weirdo.

I switched nothing.

Cow

So what of the OP and UN official John Ashe? You know the 'staffer that was about to testify'?

Say it with me: "Completely. Abandoned". You won't even acknowledge the OP exists now....having moved on to a brand new conspiracy that you can't back with shit.

But hey, if one conspiracy is proven to be a steaming pile of rhetoric horseshit.....just move on to the next. If its good enough for King Birther Trump, its good enough for his sycophants.
Are you high? I posted the article I was referring to. Not my problem if you are too stupid to follow a conversation.

DNC staffer shot in DC

A Democratic National Committee (DNC) official who worked on exposing recent election fraud during the Democratic primaries was found murdered this week.

Seth Conrad Rich was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC and had been working on exposing the recent cases of election fraud and voter suppression during the recent primaries around the country.

Who says the he was a 'whistle blower'? And you do realize that your ilk have just switched conspiracies, right?

To a Trump supporter, one conspiracy is the same as the next. But to rational people, that's a rather obtuse rout you just made.
I try to keep my ilk in order but there are only so many hours in a day. But how did I switch anything? The source I quoted said he was a whistle blower.

And by 'in order' you mean noting that you've laughably abandoned the entire OP and made up a brand new conspiracy you can't back up?

Or were you referring to me asking you cartoon simple questions about your conspiracy that you can't possibly answer? Questions like.......'a whistleblower according to who?'

The moment I ask you to back your latest conspiracy batshit (after you abandoned your old conspiracy batshit of course)......you run again.

Well that was easy.

DNC staffer shot in DC

And by 'in order' you mean noting that you've laughably abandoned the entire OP and made up a brand new conspiracy you can't back up?

Or were you referring to me asking you cartoon simple questions about your conspiracy that you can't possibly answer? Questions like.......'a whistleblower according to who?'

The moment I ask you to back your latest conspiracy batshit (after you abandoned your old conspiracy batshit of course)......you run again.

Well that was easy.
I honestly don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I thought the post was about the above I just quoted and said so. I said nothing about a UN guy. It's obvious that you are high on your anal fumes and can't even see the words clearly.

Dumb fuck!

You learn lessons from fake conspiracies? Really?

DNC staffer shot in DC

Lying weirdo.
Actually, the OP was about the staffer shot in DC but got the two stories mixed up.

DNC staffer shot in DC

Lying weirdo.
Actually, the OP was about the staffer shot in DC but got the two stories mixed up.
Gracie, I found the confusion. The OP video showed about the death of a UN man named Ashe who is under charges of bribery. The Second story on the video is about the Rich murder. So when the OP talked about testifying against Hillary, the first thought was... WTF? It didn't relate to Ashe at all. I didn't even see the second part of the clip until a few minutes ago. However, even so, the knee-jerk conclusion is dubious to a non-Trumper.

I found this.

FALSE: UN Official John Ashe Killed the Day Before He Was to Testify Against Hillary Clinton

"WHAT'S TRUE: Former UN Official John Ashe died in June 2016 at his Dobbs Ferry home. His death was initially misreported as a heart attack rather than an accident, and he was about to begin pre-trial meetings related to corruption charges at the time he died.

WHAT'S FALSE: Ashe's corruption trial wasn't set to begin just days after his death, and he wasn't going to testify against Hillary Clinton."
I think this is the third or fourth thread on this...the first one in several weeks......which is just about how they try to play these things......make a ridiculous accusation...when it gets proven wrong...wait a few weeks and repeat.

I found this.

FALSE: UN Official John Ashe Killed the Day Before He Was to Testify Against Hillary Clinton

"WHAT'S TRUE: Former UN Official John Ashe died in June 2016 at his Dobbs Ferry home. His death was initially misreported as a heart attack rather than an accident, and he was about to begin pre-trial meetings related to corruption charges at the time he died.

WHAT'S FALSE: Ashe's corruption trial wasn't set to begin just days after his death, and he wasn't going to testify against Hillary Clinton."
I think this is the third or fourth thread on this...the first one in several weeks......which is just about how they try to play these things......make a ridiculous accusation...when it gets proven wrong...wait a few weeks and repeat.

Or just switch conspiracies.

Forum List

Back