Staffer Accuses Joe Biden of Penetrative Forcible Sexual Assault

Have Democrats called on Biden to drop out of the race yet? Have House Dem's scheduled hearings? I'm guessing no.
No, because the accusation is still new, and Biden has not yet responded to it. Give it a day or two. This isn't going to just go away.

Have Democrats called on Biden to drop out of the race yet? Have House Dem's scheduled hearings? I'm guessing no.
No, because the accusation is still new, and Biden has not yet responded to it. Give it a day or two. This isn't going to just go away.

Dems told us the female accuser must be believed. Why yes I am rubbing the left's nose in their blatant double standards and hypocrisy.

Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
Actually, he is being sued in civil court by her as of this very moment. Did FOX not mention.
Remember the Left wagging their finger at US during the Kavanaugh hearings that all women need to be heard? They gave BlaseuFord multiple chances to be heard. NOW Watch the Left quickly dismiss the claims of this woman or any other that stands in their way.
These are democrats, not republicans who would vote for Charlie Manson, if they thought he was their abortion fairy. If the accusation seems credible at all, Joe will get crucified.
no woman's accusation 30 years later is worth the salt in my salt shaker.
Well, that figures, considering you also don't care about 20- 15-, 10-, 5-, and 0-year old accusations, either.

l
Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
Trump was never sued for child rape. A woman wrote a piece of delusional fiction. Because it was never served he was never sued
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.
Can you imagine that sensitive little overcompensating pink mushroom dick passing up a law suit opportunity?
Exactly. An a innocent man would have sought restitution. Not Trump he never said a word. Suspicious in itself.

an innocent man tries to ignore crazy bitchs,,,

Trump is known for suing at the drop of a hat. He is not known for ignoring.
to know that you would have to know every aspect of his life,,, which you dont,,,

Not really. Much of his behavior is and has been on public display. It's not secret.

Don has been an utterly dishonest media attention whore for decades. The entire world knows, only the befuddled masses of America yearning for a messianic celebrity aristocrat to solve all their problems for them is willfully clueless.

l
Has Biden been sued for child rape like Trump? Biden has never been accused of raping a 14 year old like Trump. Trump is also being sued now for defamation regarding a rape. What is the status of that case?
I attached A link. Read the law suit. Trump and Epstein were best pals. That girl was telling the truth.

So all you have is speculation, nothing else, no evidence, just gossip and speculation. Thanks for the info. You have as much as the girl has on Biden and the same with Kavanaugh. It seems that your bigotry is your deciding factor on guilt or innocence.
Listen Hoss, I linked to a website. If the lawsuit was libelous why didn’t Trump sue the attorneys and the plaintiff for libel? He could have. I mean there are serious allegations that he beat the girl and forcibly raped her. Why or why did he not sue them or seek attorney fees from them or have the attorney s disciplined or take any action to restore his “reputation”.
Can you imagine that sensitive little overcompensating pink mushroom dick passing up a law suit opportunity?
Exactly. An a innocent man would have sought restitution. Not Trump he never said a word. Suspicious in itself.

to know that you would have to know every aspect of his life,,, which you dont,,,

Not really. Much of his behavior is and has been on public display. It's not secret.

Don has been an utterly dishonest media attention whore for decades. The entire world knows, only the befuddled masses of America yearning for a messianic celebrity aristocrat to solve all their problems for them is willfully clueless.
hey we already know you have TDS so lets stay on topic,,,

Interesting that this story broke just after Biden's disastrous virus briefing that was supposed to be daily. This representative of the bimbo brigade hatched her tale of woe concurrently with the DNC's revelation that perhaps they should draft Cuomo with a brokered convention. Now. How to dump Joe without admitting that they ever wanted the senile fool to begin with.

Yes, Cuomo is the new MSM darling.

Joe should have stuck to what he was good at...

View attachment 315586

He did, serving the donor class, as the system selects for.

l

hey we already know you have TDS so lets stay on topic,,,
TDS has various strains like corona, have you been tested?

Interesting that this story broke just after Biden's disastrous virus briefing that was supposed to be daily. This representative of the bimbo brigade hatched her tale of woe concurrently with the DNC's revelation that perhaps they should draft Cuomo with a brokered convention. Now. How to dump Joe without admitting that they ever wanted the senile fool to begin with.

Yes, Cuomo is the new MSM darling.

Joe should have stuck to what he was good at...

View attachment 315586
the first question to Mr. Cuomo, why didn't you order the 14,000 respirators five years ago when you had the knowledge you'd need them eventually? Instead, you said you didn't need them.
Probably the same reason nobody else did, either. People haven't taken this potential disaster seriously enough. See: Trump, February 2020, for example.
doesn't matter, it's cuomo's budget and his responsibility for his state facilities. Not Trump's. Just very uncool to accuse someone of your failure to respond. Not trump's. as such, there was no inventory, and as someone mentioned in the forum yesterday, they just don't grow on trees. They have to be made. but that too is trump's fault they aren't growing from Trees.

You have nothing. Trump has a history of predatory behavior. How many rapes Trump may have committed with his best buddy Jeff Epstein we may never know. We know he beat and raped at last one girl. We know his ex-wife accused him of rape as well. We also know Trump is being sued for defamation regarding another rape.
Trump has a history of beating false allegations in court.

Democrats have a history of pretending they believe all women victims

Actually, he is being sued in civil court by her as of this very moment. Did FOX not mention.
Remember the Left wagging their finger at US during the Kavanaugh hearings that all women need to be heard? They gave BlaseuFord multiple chances to be heard. NOW Watch the Left quickly dismiss the claims of this woman or any other that stands in their way.
These are democrats, not republicans who would vote for Charlie Manson, if they thought he was their abortion fairy. If the accusation seems credible at all, Joe will get crucified.
no woman's accusation 30 years later is worth the salt in my salt shaker.
Well, that figures, considering you also don't care about 20- 15-, 10-, 5-, and 0-year old accusations, either.
I don't if the police aren't notified. nope. you are correct. I believe there was a woman, Crystal Mangum, that accused an entire Duke lacross team. Yeah, cause they always are so truthful. Report it, get a charge filed. otherwise shut up.

Hmmmm...The thread is about Biden's assault, and you want to make it about Trump? Oh, and BTW, is that the bar? It's ok for a Democrat to assault women as long as they are over 18?

I think what's most telling is that we couldn't get beyond the third post in this thread with some flat-headed liberal whining "WHAT ABOUT TRUMP???"

Liberals will prove themselves to be cowards and will avoid this at every turn...

Honestly I have to wonder about the smarts of Trumpers who start threads like this. Trump has more skeletons in his closet than Arlington. Biden has issues but nothing in Trump’s league.

So, how long have you been anti woman?

Last edited:
Dems told us the female accuser must be believed
And the Trump cult, which includes you, told us they should never be believed. Ever.

Well, then let's decide:

Should we side with liberals who say the woman should always be believed, even without evidence, or should we side with conservatives who say the woman should never be believed unless there's evidence?

Your call. Your answer either hangs Biden or let's Trump off the hook...

Dems told us the female accuser must be believed
And the Trump cult, which includes you, told us they should never be believed. Ever.

What? Prove that claim. Even Ben Shapiro openly said we needed to take the claims as possibly true. And continued to say that until the claims were obviously false.

Name one person, and prove it with evidence, that someone said "they should never be believed".

Forum List

Back