Staff ‘quit’ Clinton Foundation over Chelsea’s ‘unpleasantness’

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Chelsea Clinton is so unpleasant to colleagues, she’s causing high turnover at the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, sources say.

Several top staffers have left the foundation since Chelsea came on board as vice chairman in 2011.

“A lot of people left because she was there. A lot of people left because she didn’t want them there,” an insider told me. “She is very difficult.”

Onetime CEO Bruce Lindsey was pushed upstairs to the position of chairman of the board two years ago, so that Chelsea could bring in her McKinsey colleague Eric Braverman.

“He [Braverman] was her boy, but he tried to hire his own communications professional and actually tried to run the place. He didn’t understand that that wasn’t what he was supposed to be doing,” said my source. “He was pushed out.”

Staff quit Clinton Foundation over Chelsea Page Six
-----------------------------------------------------------------

spl970841_008.jpg

Look, just look at the fucking elitist, pretentious, feminist, clown face. I am just shocked she turned out to be a real C U Next Tuesday.

comment_czzfr9uKBFjSLvUhNyc2sUHSi3PwWQF3.gif

she SHOULD have quit because of the fact the clintons are mass murderers and were involved in drug smuggling with the CIA along with their buddies the Bushs.

OP, do you have any idea what kind of a source Page Six is?

"Page Six"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lol, she acts like she is better and above everyone. Just like mommy and daddy. they believe they are entitled royalty

OP, do you have any idea what kind of a source Page Six is?

"Page Six"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I think it is pretty funny that a black man like you actually think the clintons really like you people.

That is hilarious. A southern boy like clinton sure likes him some negras.

LOL!!

You are a pawn and a vote for the democrats. Nothing, and I mean nothing more. Hilarious.

Have any you people ever figured out which country YOU PEOPLE have it better than here?

a-few-years-ago-this-guy-would-have-been-carrying-our-bags-clinton-thumb.jpg

--------------

Man, you people sure have it bad here, don't you?

tao17.jpg
oprah-winfrey.jpg
soul_food_junkies-clip-mezzanine.jpg
blackpeoplemeet_logo.jpg
DemVRepPoster.png

-------------

You unappreciative dog that bites the hand that feeds you.

Forum List

Back