Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers

Yup. And, Biden is still the president while the orange douchebag is a 4 times-indicted loser holed up in Florida.
Yes. It's a tragedy and you wallow in your smug arrogance over an incapacitated American President, proving to all that democrats care more about holding power than they care about the welfare of the nation.

More Fascist Reich Wing Progpaganda from Fascist Reich Wing Propaganda site. Heavily edited tape means nothing
Sorry, my far-left good friend. I watched it live and it was excruciatingly painful to watch. If anything was edited on the tape you address it only made the pain not last as long.

My heart goes out to President Biden. How his wife and loved ones can subject him to such abuse I can't fathom. Sad!

iu

No , because the Steal was on in 6-8 Counties in 5 states ( think middle of the night Phantom
Water Pipes bursting so the room could be cleared .
I can't really say for sure if the results were tainted or not, I honestly don't know . . . but there did seem to be suspicious activity in some of the most critical & contested counties in the nation that night. Generally, where there is smoke, there is fire.

The establishment, sure went to great lengths afterward, to tell us. . .

7ypevj.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, my far-left good friend. I watched it live and it was excruciatingly painful to watch. If anything was edited on the tape you address it only made the pain not last as long.

My heart goes out to President Biden. How his wife and loved ones can subject him to such abuse I can't fathom. Sad!

The tape has been heavily edited for content. It is a pathetic attempt by Reich Propagandists to deflect away Moscow Mitch. I watched presser as well and you ain't being honest.

Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers

10 Sep 2023 ~~ By Nick Arama

Joe Biden was in Hanoi on Sunday, meeting with Vietnam's Communist Party leader, General Secretary Nguyễn Phú Trọng.
After the meeting, he made some remarks and took a few questions from the press. We probably don't even have to say anymore that it didn't go well, you can just assume that there are going to be big embarrassing issues.
Biden started in confusion about whether it was evening there (it was).
BIDEN: "Good evening, everyone. It is evening, isn't it? This around the world in five days is interesting. Well, one of my staff members said, 'Remember the famous song, Good Morning, Vietnam?' Well, good evening, Vietnam."

Somehow, with Biden, it always manages to keep getting worse. Unfortunately, this is happening on the world stage, and it's endangering our national security.

Commentary:
We can thank DSA Democrats for showing the world that this is the best that America can do in leadership. We`re now a Third World Banana Republic fraudulently represented by an Alzheimer`s demented addled septuagenarian.
You have to question the decision making skills of a political party that would run Joe Biden in the first place.
Joe1s taken bribes and that’s against the law of the Constitution.... States need to remove Bidens’ name from ballots. Democrats in Colorado have shown us you don’t have to prove anything to remove an opponents name from running.
With all the voter fraud. propaganda, false flags DSA Democrats have used to promote Joe Biden it has all backfired, Joe has proved to be a real hand full.
You have to wonder at how he tries to weave his tired old quips and rejoinders into topics that have nothing to do with them:
“The Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ‘He’s a lying, dog-faced pony soldier!’ Well, there’s a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming!”

He thinks he's such a comodian.

Someone made a comment, in the comments, that Forbes edited this. .. I don't know if this is true. . .

:eusa_think:

Their timestamp is 26:24, the W.H. recording, is 25:52.

C-Span is 26:46

Since when do mere staffers have the authority to silence the so-called president?
Since Joe Biden became President. Everyone has to be ready to jump in and rescue him before he starts WW-III with yet another of his well-known blunders.

Biden isn't even president, he is senile, he may not even be alive.....we may be watching a malfunctioning clone.....truth is, thug blacks like Odumbo and Kamala are running the White House.....

And we all know how dumb Obama is....that is why he never released his transcripts.....these folks are so clueless...

Also, Biden and the Dems are criminal mastermind diabolical tyrannical geniuses who were able to force Republicans to investigate their own President, steal the election from him and all with no evidence - but this time, Trump will be ready for them...PROJECT 2025!!

10 Sep 2023 ~~ By Nick Arama

Joe Biden was in Hanoi on Sunday, meeting with Vietnam's Communist Party leader, General Secretary Nguyễn Phú Trọng.
After the meeting, he made some remarks and took a few questions from the press. We probably don't even have to say anymore that it didn't go well, you can just assume that there are going to be big embarrassing issues.
Biden started in confusion about whether it was evening there (it was).
BIDEN: "Good evening, everyone. It is evening, isn't it? This around the world in five days is interesting. Well, one of my staff members said, 'Remember the famous song, Good Morning, Vietnam?' Well, good evening, Vietnam."

Somehow, with Biden, it always manages to keep getting worse. Unfortunately, this is happening on the world stage, and it's endangering our national security.

Commentary:
We can thank DSA Democrats for showing the world that this is the best that America can do in leadership. We`re now a Third World Banana Republic fraudulently represented by an Alzheimer`s demented addled septuagenarian.
You have to question the decision making skills of a political party that would run Joe Biden in the first place.
Joe1s taken bribes and that’s against the law of the Constitution.... States need to remove Bidens’ name from ballots. Democrats in Colorado have shown us you don’t have to prove anything to remove an opponents name from running.
With all the voter fraud. propaganda, false flags DSA Democrats have used to promote Joe Biden it has all backfired, Joe has proved to be a real hand full.
You have to wonder at how he tries to weave his tired old quips and rejoinders into topics that have nothing to do with them:
“The Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ‘He’s a lying, dog-faced pony soldier!’ Well, there’s a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming!”

/----/
1694433901483.png

Just to remind every fucking MAGA MAGGOT.
Joe Biden is only three (03) years older than P01135809.

P01135809 needs to hands to drink glass water.

P011358090 needs assistance walking down a ramp.

P01135809 had to use a golf cart while G-7 Leaders walked

No , because the Steal was on in 6-8 Counties in 5 states ( think middle of the night Phantom
Water Pipes bursting so the room could be cleared .
Yeah, and JFK jr will come down and anoint your orange douchebag. Aren't fantasies grand? :itsok:

Forum List

Back