Staff laughing while WWII veteran as he dies

He looks like a racist. I wonder if this is why she was laughing at him?

th

So now all people have to do is look like a racist to you to be a considered a racist..... That's very progressive of you.

******SMILE*****

:)

I'd have to reserve judgement until I know for sure but he does look like a racist and from that era? I'd be lying if I didnt admit it would be amusing to watch a racist die that was being taken care of by Black people. :laugh:

And you wonder why whites decline care by blacks in retirement homes, then start a thread about it.:cuckoo:

Thankfully the family set up that camera and caught these insensitive roaches in the act. I won't even click the video it will just upset me further.

They tried to prevent the video from being shown, I wonder why.

WWII veteran calls for help and dies as nurses laugh, video shows

A hidden video from 2014 showed nurses laughing as a World War II veteran repeatedly called for help and died while in their care.

The family of James Dempsey, 89, of Woodstock, Ga., hid a camera in the late veteran’s room in the Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center which captured the night he died.

The video showed the decorated WWII veteran repeatedly calling for help, saying he could not breathe. It also showed the nurses failing to take life-saving measures and laughing as they tried to start an oxygen machine.

Dempsey’s family sued the nursing home in 2014 following the veteran’s death. Dempsey's family declined to comment on the video, citing a settlement with the nursing home, WXIA-TV reported.

The nursing home’s attorneys attempted to stop media news outlet WXIA-TV from getting the video but a DeKalb County Judge ruled to unseal the footage.

The nurses, including a nursing supervisor, Wanda Nuckles, told Dempsey’s family lawyers in the deposition that when she learned the veteran had stopped breathing, she rushed to his room and took over CPR, keeping it up until paramedics, WXIA-TV reported.

However, the secret video showed that nobody was doing CPR when she arrived, and she did not start immediately. After the attorneys showed Nuckles the video, she told them it was an honest mistake, based on her normal reactions.

When the attorney’s asked what Nuckles was laughing, she said she did not remember.

SCHOOL NIXES BOY’S ‘FAKE NEWS’ T-SHIRT ON FIELD TRIP TO CNN

WXIA-TV reported the nursing home was told of the video in 2015 but did not terminate the nurses until 10 months later. Nuckles and another nurse did not surrender their licenses until this September when the Georgia Board of Nursing was sent a link to the video by the news station.

This is a lot more common than people realize. Nursing homes are nothing more than a warehouse for the elderly. That attitude you saw from the nurse is typical. They don't give a shit about any of the patients, they neglect them, abuse them, and laugh at them when they're in pain. Visit one sometime (if you can stand the smell). Farmers treat their animals better than our loved ones are treated in these hell holes. I gave up my business for 3 years to take care of my mother before she died because I couldn't have lived with myself if I had put her in one of those disgusting places with the subhuman scum that work there.

Fact is, god doesn't do jack-shit about medical mafia arrogance and violence. The vet had the correct approach, because these c--ts thought they had immunity to recording devices. The theft of a patient's prescription (whether it's the document to fill the prescription or the prescription itself) occurs in the same way. Belmont Nursing Home (and methadone treatment center), Madison, Wisconsin, is precisely the example of such a medical mafia and its thefts. If not boycott, then the prisoner by all means should be armed with protection from this type of predation.

There is no difference here as when one enters a shrink's office carrying a tape-recorder.

Those fat bitches need to be prosecuted.

And given prison sentences.

If someone dying asks for help then you should do what you can to comfort them, skin colour is not even relevant, it's not a Black/White situation, it's a Human situation, something Asslips does not comprehend of course.

No here in the deposition did any nurse say they thought the patient was racist either. But regardless, don't work in a field where you don't feel you can take care of everyone. Even prisoners get medical care and expect to have their needs met. Anyone advocating neglecting a dying person needs should never be allowed to work in a health field.

He looks like a racist. I wonder if this is why she was laughing at him?

th

So now all people have to do is look like a racist to you to be a considered a racist..... That's very progressive of you.

******SMILE*****

:)

I'd have to reserve judgement until I know for sure but he does look like a racist and from that era? I'd be lying if I didnt admit it would be amusing to watch a racist die that was being taken care of by Black people. :laugh:

This man deserves respect , no matter who he was. He suffered and died while they laughed. Saddens me.

Forum List

Back