Stacy Abrams False Voter Suppression Claim Results in $230,000 Bill

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Fair Fight Action, a voting rights organization founded by Abrams, was ordered to pay $231,303.71 in legal fees after their longtime predominate case, Fair Fight Action v. Raffensperger, came to a close with a federal judge ruling against them in their remaining three claims.

Specifically, the group was ordered to pay $192,628.85 for "printed or electronically recorded transcripts necessarily obtained for use in the case" as well as $38,674.86 for making copies to use in the case
."

:auiqs.jpg:

"Fair Fight Action, a voting rights organization founded by Abrams, was ordered to pay $231,303.71 in legal fees after their longtime predominate case, Fair Fight Action v. Raffensperger, came to a close with a federal judge ruling against them in their remaining three claims.

Specifically, the group was ordered to pay $192,628.85 for "printed or electronically recorded transcripts necessarily obtained for use in the case" as well as $38,674.86 for making copies to use in the case
."

:auiqs.jpg:

I was just in the middle of typing this thread when I saw you beat me to the punch. So, we've got those on the left claiming there is no such thing as fraudulent elections while simultaneously claiming vote suppression, of which they are unable to prove, costing them 230 mill. Can't wait to see this on the 6:30 news. LOL.

Forum List

Back