What Happened To The Truth?

We legitimize dishonesty when we treat demonstrable lies like they’re worthy of the same consideration as the demonstrable truth. It’s arguable that the very future of democracy hinges on the answer to a simple question:
What happened to the truth?

I totally agree! What do you think?
What happened to the truth? You ass-clowns have lied so fricken much and call it truth.

We legitimize dishonesty when we treat demonstrable lies like they’re worthy of the same consideration as the demonstrable truth. It’s arguable that the very future of democracy hinges on the answer to a simple question:

Are you kidding?

Howler monkeys like you are destroying it.

I think you wouldn't know the truth even if it bitch slapped you upside the head.

I do not at all like Trump, but he is talking the real truth more than most presidents.

For example, the potential for election fraud.
We all know voting machines are ridiculous, and trivial to manipulate, both in the original secret software, and also in the easily downloaded network ability to reprogram.
We all know elections have always been somewhat rigged, is nothing else like hanging chads and 40k Dade Country voters being illegally denied their right to vote over having names similar to convicted felons.
Heck, we know that even preventing convicted felons from voting is totally illegal, because it is taxation without representation.

Then there are all the illegal wars the US constantly is starting, like Vietnam, Panama, Nicaragua, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Angola, the Ukraine, etc.

Trump actually was far closer to the truth than most presidents.
I am glad he is gone, but mostly over Roe Vs Wade,
The rest of the nonsense people claim Trump did badly is just ridiculous.
And Washington has always been about as far from the "truth" as one could ever get.

Are you referring to the president and media telling us the vaccines are safe and effective?

Democrats be like... want the truth bra? Just do me a solid and click my link...

Why don't you give us some examples of your claim - with "credible" proof.

The "truth" is the laws clearly exempt all presidents and VPs from any and all classified doc laws, for example.
So the "truth" is that the FBI then not only is incredibly partisan, but simply lied.
The search of Mar-a-lago was completely illegal.

Here is from an article about the search:
{...
David Priess, a former CIA officer who is now the publisher of Lawfare, a national security website and podcast producer, said presidents are not read out of classified programs when they leave office. That, he said, “is because presidents are not formally read in.”
Said Priess: “There’s a myth out there that presidents have a formal security clearance. They don’t.”
The “commander in chief has the ability to classify or declassify documents,” Priess said, by virtue of having been elected president by the American people. “A former president might receive access to limited classified material after leaving office to assist with writing memoirs or at the discretion of the current president, but a formal security clearance isn’t involved.”
But Trump, like his predecessors, apparently did not sign such paperwork, which could have legal significance for how prosecutors view his case.
...}

The "truth" is the laws clearly exempt all presidents and VPs from any and all classified doc laws, for example.
So the "truth" is that the FBI then not only is incredibly partisan, but simply lied.
The search of Mar-a-lago was completely illegal.

Here is from an article about the search:
{...
David Priess, a former CIA officer who is now the publisher of Lawfare, a national security website and podcast producer, said presidents are not read out of classified programs when they leave office. That, he said, “is because presidents are not formally read in.”
Said Priess: “There’s a myth out there that presidents have a formal security clearance. They don’t.”
The “commander in chief has the ability to classify or declassify documents,” Priess said, by virtue of having been elected president by the American people. “A former president might receive access to limited classified material after leaving office to assist with writing memoirs or at the discretion of the current president, but a formal security clearance isn’t involved.”
But Trump, like his predecessors, apparently did not sign such paperwork, which could have legal significance for how prosecutors view his case.
...}
Actually the vice president cannot have classified documents.

Forum List

Back