Stacking dead bodies on the White House lawn and grabbing women by the pussy is just locker room talk

I am an independent and a former registered Republican.
You Trump idiots have to realize many who are anti-Trump are not Democrats. We will bring him down further. We have been successful in reducing his political support. We will not stop until he is neutered..
God blessed America when Trump was in office. Biden brought destruction of American lives in Afghanistan, shut down oil exploration, causing its rise in price, and the price of everything transported within the country rose to heights not seen since the 30s depression, just so he could get even with companies whose people vote Republican. Now we have a hundred thousand American kids dying from the fruits of the open Border in which Biden totally ignored and pretended not to see American families crying as their child lies in his coffin in a church with people crying out loud in such misery I can't even describe it. Now the pathetic POTUS blames President Trump for everything he doesn't want to face nor say "I caused it." Nope. He may be demented, but he's still as arrogant as ever, and America lies in his rubble while he issues omerta orders to judges to beat up on President Trump's character assassination he made happen. He turned the Presidency and Congress into a Communist hellhole, and he thinks he isn't done yet.. I rest my case.

You can go for a split party all you want. I'll have nothing of it. God blessed America when Trump was in the Oval Office. I don't know the future because I'm not a seer, but I can tell you this, I will be true to who wins the Republican primaries. So far, Trump has more faithful voters than all the others combined. I doubt that will change. And I pray for America that Trump will soon be presiding in the White House once again, fixing this damaged nation. A real Republican doesn't call his fellow Republicans "idiots." Fortunately, Biden has clearly sent honest people in the Democrat Party to locate the local Republican office to change their party. They're sick and tired of being lied to at every press confidence that ends with Biden doing an about face and avoiding citizen questions.

Last edited:
You know, you fuckers are so goddamn STUPID I've decided I'm going to stop talking to you.

Because responding to you just legitimizes your idiotic bullshit.

You don't deserve to be responded to, you deserve to be trampled under foot.

Leftards are a bunch of scumbag liars and they do t deserve the time of day.

They deserve ridicule, and a good swift HARD kick in the ass on their way out the door
You did respond (not very well) and you are talking to me through your response.
I can't believe anything you say.

You did respond (not very well) and you are talking to me through your response.
I can't believe anything you say.

Hey Fudd, if we stack the 200,000 killed by Biden's Fentanyl, then the other 600,000 killed by Biden's fake vaccine, all on the WH lawn around the WH, how many thousand feet into the sky would that pile of dead bodies be?
  • 1000 feet.
  • 2000 feet.
  • 87,000 feet.
  • Out of the atmosphere.

Hey Fudd, if we stack the 200,000 killed by Biden's Fentanyl, then the other 600,000 killed by Biden's fake vaccine, all on the WH lawn around the WH, how many thousand feet into the sky would that pile of dead bodies be?
  • 1000 feet.
  • 2000 feet.
  • 87,000 feet.
  • Out of the atmosphere.
Off course everything bad in the world is Biden's fault. The Trump blame everything on someone else culture. And then you take it one step further. You only blame one person.
Brilliant.
You are a blamer not a doer.

God blessed America when Trump was in office. Biden brought destruction of American lives in Afghanistan, shut down oil exploration, causing its rise in price, and the price of everything transported within the country rose to heights not seen since the 30s depression, just so he could get even with companies whose people vote Republican. Now we have a hundred thousand American kids dying from the fruits of the open Border in which Biden totally ignored and pretended not to see American families crying as their child lies in his coffin in a church with people crying out loud in such misery I can't even describe it. Now the pathetic POTUS blames President Trump for everything he doesn't want to face nor say "I caused it." Nope. He may be demented, but he's still as arrogant as ever, and America lies in his rubble while he issues omerta orders to judges to beat up on President Trump's character assassination he made happen. He turned the Presidency and Congress into a Communist hellhole, and he thinks he isn't done yet.. I rest my case.

You can go for a split party all you want. I'll have nothing of it. God blessed America when Trump was in the Oval Office. I don't know the future because I'm not a seer, but I can tell you this, I will be true to who wins the Republican primaries. So far, Trump has more faithful voters than all the others combined. I doubt that will change. And I pray for America that Trump will soon be presiding in the White House once again, fixing this damaged nation. A real Republican doesn't call his fellow Republicans "idiots." Fortunately, Biden has clearly sent honest people in the Democrat Party to locate the local Republican office to change their party. They're sick and tired of being lied to at every press confidence that ends with Biden doing an about face and avoiding citizen questions.
Are you serious with your post, above? It seems like a joke.

Well there's "locker room talk", then there's actual photo evidence and accusations of misconduct;

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

27BIDEN2-articleLarge-v3.jpg

635727481057771794-AP-APTOPIX-Obama-Beau-Biden-Funeral.jpg

a6decb3c7a8cf0998fc519ce7cf78354b6-17-joe-biden-stephanie-carter.2x.h473.w710.jpg

3fd7fa720cfa441f982dda58f39d7377_md.jpg

biden-touching.jpg

Etc. Etc. Etc. ....
Cv-A9-C76-UEAA1k3c-1.jpg

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-19.jpg

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful.”
Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”
Trump: “She’s beautiful.”
Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”
Trump: “Yeah.”

During a question and answer game, Williams asked Ivanka, “What’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father?”

Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.”

Ca-KTk-Uf-Uc-AA6-YLq.jpg

If she wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her.

trump-kissing-boy.jpg

MAC38-TRUMPCLINTON-POST.jpg

trump-putin-leather.jpg

Last edited:
Cv-A9-C76-UEAA1k3c-1.jpg

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-19.jpg

During a question and answer game, Williams asked Ivanka, “What’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father?”

Ivanka answered, “Either real estate or golf” while Trump added, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.”

Ca-KTk-Uf-Uc-AA6-YLq.jpg

If she wasn't my daughter, I'd be dating her.

trump-kissing-boy.jpg

MAC38-TRUMPCLINTON-POST.jpg

trump-putin-leather.jpg

Good one.

Meantime, ain't no one lining up to kiss Joe Biden. Even Jill winces.

Trump HAS a gorgeous, rich, piece of ass daughter, he is surrounded by beautiful women, and he's married to a piece of ass.

Your jealousy is obvious.

12347870-6928341-Colorful_Ivanka_Trump_37_flew_from_Addis_Ababa_Ethiopia_to_Abidj-a-1_15554311...jpg

Joe Biden has an unemployed druggie felon son who whores around when he isn't banging his dead brother's wife. Joe watches.

That is an easy one. Thanks for the assist.
Plus it is very differnt saying nothing as opposed to standing up when Trump makes mistakes or Biden makes mistakes. Trump minions will not accept one criticism of their messiah.

Yeah,but have you noticed how it just seems to go away?...Move along nothing to see here.Joe Biden is the greatest prez of all time! BTW they object because he's not pushing hard enough left for the left wing extremist nutburgers.

I think there are plenty of flaws in Trump. The biggest one is his mouth. Yet, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat over anything the Dems have to offer. And I'm an Indie.

Riots are riots.
Damage is damage.

Locations matter.
Reasons matter.
Who was at risk matters.

If a tornado hit Oklahoma City and wiped it out, it would have much more of an impact, than Rolling Fork, Mississippi.

So...............republicans, continue to TRY to compare the two different incidents.
Which is close to what I'm trying to express. What you see as two "different" incidents are still related same as say traffic accidents are related. Same animal.

We see the Jan. 6, 2021 and Summer 2020 episodes start out as protests, then devolve into riots of sorts, but the scales are vastly different.
Jan.6, 2021 involves a small percentage of the protestors occupying a single government building for a few hours of one day. Damage is rather minimum-al, some broken windows and doors, scuff marks on furniture, "looting" of a few office decorations. Relative to crowd size, rather few injuries and only one death, due to murder by a police officer.

Summer of 2020 protests become riots was in scores of cities and communities across the nation, endured for several weeks per location, collective spanning about 120 days nation wide. Billions of dollars damage, mostly to private businesses/enterprises via the rampant vandalism, looting, arson, and other mayhem. Reason was supposedly police murder of a criminal suspect, though other sources attribute that to the victim's general health aggravated by the drugs he took earlier that day. Also the Summer 2020 riots by AntiFa and BLM resulted in scores of assaults and injuries and a couple dozen deaths.

On Jan. 6,2021 some elected Congress Reps and Senators and their staffs may have been at slight risk, but would appear that major injurious assaults and killings were not on the agenda of the protestors~rioters of that afternoon. Nor did any of those rioters/occupiers claim they were taking the place of any elected office holders, hence not a coup or insurrection.

With regards to the Summer 2020 occupations~riots; hundreds to thousands of citizens whom lived and worked in those areas were at risk, billions of dollars of private and public damage was done via vandalism, looting, and arson. Scores of people injured and a couple dozen related deaths occurred. And some of the "demonstrations, in course of illegal trespass/occupations claimed to be "autonomous zones"; i.e. not subject to local, State, or Federal laws. In effect secession, sedition, and actual insurrection.

Both are a similar class of incidents, but the Summer 2020 riots/insurrections supported by the political Left of this nation were the greater threat to our Nation's sovereignty, security, prosperity, and unity.

As I said earlier, it's like comparing a grape to a watermelon. Both are "fruits" but one is much larger than the other.

There is no misconduct in those photos. As if Biden, if he were a perv, would do such a thing so openly. No, it doesn't compute.
What the photos show is a man who is overly affectionate, too much of a toucher type person, not mindful of 'borders', and hasn't learned a particular lesson, in the new generations, that being too touchy/affectionate makes women 'uncomfortable'.

But that's not evidence of predation of any kind. A competent defense attorney could shred that argument on cross, as it should be shredded.
Obviously the victims of the groper-molestor aren't comfortable nor look to enjoy what he is doing. Also, if groper Joe does this in public and before cameras, it's highly probable he does worse in private, away from the cameras. His actions are as out of date as the racial bigotry and other forms of misconduct of previous generations.

The fact that you, and many other Democrats/Libturds so nothing wrong about groper Joe's actions says a lot about your lack of morals, ethics, or how the Law would apply to personal assaults.

A lot of people are affectionate with children.

Most are not accused by their parents of pedophelia.

Your logic wanes.
Affectionate with children they have established relations with, maybe. But strangers doing such to children they aren't known or related to start the seed of suspicion and caution to most parents.

You logic is nonexistent.

Obviously the victims of the groper-molestor aren't comfortable nor look to enjoy what he is doing. Also, if groper Joe does this in public and before cameras, it's highly probable he does worse in private, away from the cameras. His actions are as out of date as the racial bigotry and other forms of misconduct of previous generations.

The fact that you, and many other Democrats/Libturds so nothing wrong about groper Joe's actions says a lot about your lack of morals, ethics, or how the Law would apply to personal assaults.
Yeah, just think about his son's action's where as the apple doesn't roll to far from the tree.

The cure is when Trump and his minions are neutered. It is happening.
The tribulation is starting to heat up, so stay tuned for wars and more rumor's of war's. It's the signs of the time's. Get yourself saved if you aren't, because it's gonna get bumpy. The thing that really baffles my mind, is that we still have enough generational population of old timer's in order to know the truth, and to give witness to the truth, but then I see the devil's themselves blazingly out in the open now, and they are raging like the lunatics that they are, saying in as much as it were of old "why has thou come before it is our time to torment us(?), and the Lord answered them with "peace be still".

How true it is.

You see, it all has to go in sequence, and therefore no man shall know the time nor the hour, but a man shall be able to read the signs, and if he can't then he truly is a blind man that could be lost forever.

Affectionate with children they have established relations with, maybe. But strangers doing such to children they aren't known or related to start the seed of suspicion and caution to most parents.

You logic is nonexistent.

This idea that Vice President Biden is going to cop a feel on a young girl for sexual jollies in front of cameras and TV cameras is bizarro insane logic. Sorry, I'm not in the market for crazy. We have Trump on tape admitting deviant behavior.

I am an independent and a former registered Republican.
You Trump idiots have to realize many who are anti-Trump are not Democrats. We will bring him down further. We have been successful in reducing his political support. We will not stop until he is neutered..
maybe some good booze would help you get your mind off trump...I suspect you secretly love him

This idea that Vice President Biden is going to cop a feel on a young girl for sexual jollies in front of cameras and TV cameras is bizarro insane logic. Sorry, I'm not in the market for crazy. We have Trump on tape admitting deviant behavior.
what about Hunters parade of whores....you arent talking about that much for some reason....what did Joe spend his chinese money on btw

Forum List

Back