Stacking dead bodies on the White House lawn and grabbing women by the pussy is just locker room talk

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Stacking dead bodies on the White House lawn, on January 6th, and grabbing women by the pussy is just locker room talk in Trump world.
Family values at the highest level.

Well there's "locker room talk", then there's actual photo evidence and accusations of misconduct;

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

27BIDEN2-articleLarge-v3.jpg

635727481057771794-AP-APTOPIX-Obama-Beau-Biden-Funeral.jpg

a6decb3c7a8cf0998fc519ce7cf78354b6-17-joe-biden-stephanie-carter.2x.h473.w710.jpg

3fd7fa720cfa441f982dda58f39d7377_md.jpg

biden-touching.jpg

Etc. Etc. Etc. ....

Stacking dead bodies on the White House lawn, on January 6th, and grabbing women by the pussy is just locker room talk in Trump world.

I kinda doubt that "locker room talk" defense is going to work out for Proud Boy Fernando Alonso.

Not when you have fascist democrats doing the prosecution and trial.
Dude. They are using video evidence and corroborating testimony in the Proud Boy Fernando Alonso trial. You know, real evidence? Hell Rudy and Sidney could prosecute this one and win, and you know what shitty lawyers they were.

Wait... WUT? You want to play THAT CARD? Your party is the party of boundless degeneracy, criminal acceptance, and destruction of our values. STFU and go away...
I am an independent and a former registered Republican.
You Trump idiots have to realize many who are anti-Trump are not Democrats. We will bring him down further. We have been successful in reducing his political support. We will not stop until he is neutered..

Wow. You still mad he was making fun of the gold digger whores that show up to parties of millionaires and celebrities?

I don't see anyone making excuses for Biden. Nothing like the Trump lemmings making excuses for Trump.
What is your point?
If you don't know the difference between saying something versus actual evidence of doing, then I doubt you could ever see the point.
Got any pictures of Trump grabbing pussy or groping women in public the way pervert Joe has done often. ???

Dude. They are using video evidence and corroborating testimony in the Proud Boy Fernando Alonso trial. You know, real evidence? Hell Rudy and Sidney could prosecute this one and win, and you know what shitty lawyers they were.
Dude, get back to me when they do the same with the hundreds of your insurrectionists AntiFa and BLMers from Summer of 2020. Until then , what we see is a kangaroo court.

I am an independent and a former registered Republican.
You Trump idiots have to realize many who are anti-Trump are not Democrats. We will bring him down further. We have been successful in reducing his political support. We will not stop until he is neutered..
This is the internet and you can claim anything.
What I've seen of your track record here, you are just another lackey Leftist.
Most whom are anti-Trump are not Constitutionalists.

If you don't know the difference between saying something versus actual evidence of doing, then I doubt you could ever see the point.
Got any pictures of Trump grabbing pussy or groping women in public the way pervert Joe has done often. ???
Well, there was trump admitting the tape was real and even apologizing in a statement (sort of) after some whataboutism saying “This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.”

Well, there was trump admitting the tape was real and even apologizing in a statement (sort of) after some whataboutism saying “This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course - not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.”
Saying something that might be lewd or disapproving isn't the same as actually doing it.
Groper and molester Joe Biden has several public photos showing inappropriate and unwanted touching of women and girls in public.
Trump may have talked about he could do something.
Biden has actually done it, often, in public, and without permission of his victims.
Fact that you defend Biden on this doesn't speak well of your morals, ethics, or character. But then, you are Democrats and most of such are bottom feeders.

BTW:
Updated Apr. 12, 2020

All the Women Who Have Spoken Out Against Joe Biden​

Stacking dead bodies on the White House lawn,
Let's stack all the dead bodies from the kids murdered by Joe Biden's fentanyl! We must be up approaching about 200,000 dead now! Think there is enough room?

and grabbing women by the pussy
Well, aside from his son's ex-wife and some of his own children, and the many taking photos with him and all of the female secret service he exposed himself to, there are all of the women who've come forward alleging relationships, assault and rape by Joe Biden!
  • Tara Reade
  • Lucy Flores
  • Ally Coll
  • Sofie Karasek
  • Amy Stokes Lappos
  • Caitlyn Caruso
  • DJ Hill
  • Vail Kohnert-Yount
What makes Joe such a creep isn't as much what he does as much as who he is doing it and thinking it is normal or at least OK and that he has the power to get away with it.

Stalking dead bodies on the White house lawn sounds kind of ghoulish to me. Grabbing a woman by her squeeze box is just plain rude, a gentleman like me will only grab them above the waist, & only then to check her out to see if she's a booby trap!

Are you equating MSM spin propaganda on Trump to Biden actually physically assaulting people, Biden actually selling out our country to our enemies, Biden actually responsible for proxy wars puting us at risk of Nuke or world war,
Biden can be attributed to over millions of deaths, including the 108,000 A year dying of Fentanyl due to his being compromised by China to leave the door open for smuggling it in and not fighting against it. Remember Biden promised claimed to get into office, that he would cause less covid deaths than his rival, but he caused more including part of the administration that helped finance the lab, then cover it up causing more deaths during his rivals term and then much more during his term. His slogan should be build the mortuaries back better, he's a skeleton maker.

Stacking dead bodies on the WH lawn? How did I miss that about Jan 6? Where did the bodies come from? Exactly who put dead people anywhere near the WH? In America we put heroes bodies at Arlington Cemetaries. Where was the press when all this stuff took place? lol

Forum List

Back