Hillary The 'Monsterous' 'Enabler' Clinton - Are Women really THAT Stupid?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hillary Clinton, the self-professed 'champion' of women, has condemned Donald Trump for the attacks and accusations against him of sexual mis-conduct. Having had to go back 11 years to find evidence of 'locker room talk' in which Trump was engaged, she says there is no place for that in today's society. (Perhaps that is why she could not find any today and had to go back 11 years t find any.) She says Trump is shameful, has and does prey on women, and simply does not treat them fairly and with respect.

REALLY?! If such accusations and talk were coming from, lets say Ms. Carter, there might be reason to listen. The fact that Hillary Clinton is saying these things should elicit nothing but shameful shaking of the head and quickly turned TV stations.

Let's forget for a second that Hillary, despite declaring she is a 'champion of women':

- Hillary paid / pays the females working at the Clinton Foundation 38% less than she pays the men
--- http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/14/of-course-clinton-foundation-pays-female-executives-38-percent-less-than-male-counterparts-n2148105

- Hillary has accepted MILLIONS from foreign nations that oppress, physically mutilate, and murder women AND says she will not stop accepting money from them until she becomes President http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/09/hillary_clinton_s_latest_problem_the_clinton_foundation_took_money_from.html

For a minute let's focus back on THE CHAMPION OF WOMEN's history defending women, their rights, and right to be respected:

Hillary is HARDLY the one to be condemning anyone for sexual mis-conduct, especially since she has spent the better part of her life DEFENDING and PROTECING sexual deviants.

PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE Hillary Clinton declared her support for and defense of women claiming to have been sexually assaulted/harassed/raped by declaring

"Today I want to send a message to every survivor of
sexual assault,"
Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence
your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the
right to be believed and we're with you."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/09/14/hillary_clinton_women_should_be_believed_when_they_claim_rape_have_to_increase_prevention.html

She even placed these words on her campaign web page....until accusations of her husband's sexual crimes began to resurface:

Hillary Clinton's website removed promise to 'believe' all
sexual assault survivors after return of allegations that Bill
Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick and Hillary threatened
her to keep quiet.

-- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3741760/Hillary-Clinton-s-website-removed-promise-believe-sexual-assault-survivors-emergence-Bill-Clinton-Juanita-Broaddrick-historic-rape-allegations.html

"You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

Isn't that so 'heart-warming' and 'special'?! Hillary WANTS every woman out there to believe they are 'sisters'. and she has their back...which could not be farther from the truth:

"When allegations of sexual misconduct emerged during Bill’s
1992 presidential run, she’s reported to have said “Who is going
to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe
them.” Multiple people also report that she called the women “sluts
and “whores” — you know, for daring to be raped. A private
investigator named Ivan Duda claims that, after Bill lost his second
governor’s race, Hillary told him: “I want you to get rid of all these

b****** he’s seeing . . . I want you to give me the names and addresses
and phone numbers, and we can get them under control.”

And there are multiple reports of her and her detectives doing just
that. Kathleen Willey — whom Bill allegedly sexually assaulted in 1993
— claims that detectives hired by Hillary threatened her and her

children and even killed her cat. Juanita Broaddrick, who accused
Bill of raping her in 1978, reports that she was also threatened by
Hillary.

Oh, and let’s not forget — she had no problem blaming the
(very true) allegations that Bill was having an affair with Lewinsky on
a “vast right-wing conspiracy.”
Hillary Clinton Is Not a Feminist

This woman is TWISTED, hell-bent in pursuit on acquiring money & power, and will not let some 'sluts' ands 'whores' who 'dared to be raped' by her husband stand in her way!

:eek-52:

Are women really THAT STUPID, to believe and support this woman, considering all this?

NOT DONE.....

For all the condemnation of Herman Caine and Donald Trump for accusations lobbed against them, even if they were true they would never reach the equivalency of the victimization of women at the hands of The WHITE BILL COSBY and the woman who demonized, threatened, and silenced his victims while ENABLING his criminal acts.

H9illary was not a hero, a Loretta Lynn 'Stand-By-Your-Man' hero for women to admire, look up to, and support. Hillary had hitched her wagon to a star and was riding that wagon all the way to the White House herself. Even if the horses pulling that wagon fell off, if the mules pulling the wagon died, she was bound and determined to do whatever she had to do to protect 'HER TURN'...even if she had to SILENCS a bunch of 'sluts', 'whores' and VICTIMS 'who had dared to be raped'!

7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women
-- http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-times-hillary-clinton-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo

1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon”

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men."

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

So, again, ARE WOMEN REALLY THAT STUPID, to buy the BS coming from the WHITE BILL COSBY & HIS ENABLER?!

:wtf:

Don't forget Senator Bob Packwood's "whiny women..."

Hillary Clinton and the “Whiny Women”

"In 1993, Hillary Clinton derided a group of women who made claims of sexual harassment against Republican senator Bob Packwood, according to Blair. “HC tired of all those whiney women, and she needs him on health care,” wrote Blair of her conversation with Hillary Clinton, "

It is absolutely amazing that as she was portrayed by the "US" media as a champion of women, she was enabling her sex predator "husband" and trashing the victims of Bob Packwood, a Republican Senator.

EVERY TIME she had the chance to stand up to a male sex predator, she sold out.... kinda what Bernie was saying in the primary....

They push out 3 aspects to get women:
(1) Abortion: I know there are many women against it, but usually is a winner for women.

(2) Equal pay: It is such a bullshit argument. Go to any corporation, big or small, in America and you countless women holding executive and management positions. It is a false argument, but many women buy into it.

(3) Welfare: Most welfare goes to single mothers

So, again, ARE WOMEN REALLY THAT STUPID, to buy the BS coming from the WHITE BILL COSBY & HIS ENABLER?!

No. They simply choose to ignore the sins and crimes of democrat candidates, no matter who they are, including Barack.

Women are convinced republicans are rich greedy bastards and they will vote democrat no matter what.

There is no way of changing most of their minds, even IF the media wasn't a huge part of the democrat machine.

Turz and others, thanks for the patronizing sexism routine. We love it when you declare how all women are stupid or lazy or greedy. More votes for the Democrats.

Face it. Most women are much smarter than you Clinton-haters. That's why they know that you're lying about the Clintons.

Also, the crybaby act repels women. They prefer to be associated with men who aren't constantly whining.

If someone claims herself the "champion of women", there is a good chance that that person is a sexist.

Just ask yourself, would the "champion of white people" constitute a racist...

Hillary Clinton will be a race and gender baiter of epic proportions.

Why women WILL vote for Hillary:

1. On the subject of Bill's women: Anita Broaddrick is the classic case of "buyer's remorse". She was married to one man and having an affair with another. The mouse on her lip threatened to expose both the affair, and her infidelity with Clinton would be exposed to both her husband and her lover. She signed an Affidavit in the Paula Jones case, with an oath before God, that Bill Clinton made no unwanted sexual advances to her. Which time was she lying?

As the ex-wife of a touring rock musician, I am very familiar with groupies. Athletes, musicians, movies stars and politicians all have groupies. Monica Lewinsky was a groupy, who got her "presidential kneebads". It's the rock equivalent of bedding Mick Jaggar. In the movie "Almost Famous", I hated the Kate Hudson character, and had every sympathy for the guy's wife. I've had these women literally try to shove me out of the way to get next to my husband. He's currently married to one of his groupies. Unlike me, she was more accepting of his road women.

Politics is full of women who are there because they're drawn to charismatic alpha males. Here's the difference. Trump isn't charismatic, but he is rich and famous. So there are women who are hoping to hit that golden jackpot, like Marla Maples, who stalked him, and even joined the church he attended to meet him.

I know of women who take the attitude, that as long as he comes home at night, I'm good with that. One woman I know of left notes on the refrigerator when she left town, for whoever her husband dragged home. Ivana Trump put up with Donald's infidelities. He dumped her for Marla Maples, after conducting a very public affair with Maples.

Lots of women stay with "difficult" men. Some do it for religious reasons. Some do it for financial reasons. I know of women who stop having sex with their husbands who are more than happy to have another woman take over that role. There are as many reasons for a wife to stay with her cheating rat of a husband, as there are for them to leave.

Nothing dumber and nothing more annoying than left wing women. Especially the loud black ones.

Why women WILL vote for Hillary:

1. On the subject of Bill's women: Anita Broaddrick is the classic case of "buyer's remorse". She was married to one man and having an affair with another. The mouse on her lip threatened to expose both the affair, and her infidelity with Clinton would be exposed to both her husband and her lover. She signed an Affidavit in the Paula Jones case, with an oath before God, that Bill Clinton made no unwanted sexual advances to her. Which time was she lying?

As the ex-wife of a touring rock musician, I am very familiar with groupies. Athletes, musicians, movies stars and politicians all have groupies. Monica Lewinsky was a groupy, who got her "presidential kneebads". It's the rock equivalent of bedding Mick Jaggar. In the movie "Almost Famous", I hated the Kate Hudson character, and had every sympathy for the guy's wife. I've had these women literally try to shove me out of the way to get next to my husband. He's currently married to one of his groupies. Unlike me, she was more accepting of his road women.

Politics is full of women who are there because they're drawn to charismatic alpha males. Here's the difference. Trump isn't charismatic, but he is rich and famous. So there are women who are hoping to hit that golden jackpot, like Marla Maples, who stalked him, and even joined the church he attended to meet him.

I know of women who take the attitude, that as long as he comes home at night, I'm good with that. One woman I know of left notes on the refrigerator when she left town, for whoever her husband dragged home. Ivana Trump put up with Donald's infidelities. He dumped her for Marla Maples, after conducting a very public affair with Maples.

Lots of women stay with "difficult" men. Some do it for religious reasons. Some do it for financial reasons. I know of women who stop having sex with their husbands who are more than happy to have another woman take over that role. There are as many reasons for a wife to stay with her cheating rat of a husband, as there are for them to leave.

Anyone calling Trump supporters "delusional" or the like needs to read this BS and laugh...

Turz and others, thanks for the patronizing sexism routine. We love it when you declare how all women are stupid or lazy or greedy. More votes for the Democrats.
I didn't do that. I just pointed out how the WHITE BILL COSBY and his ENABLER - ESPECIALLY HER - have called women 'sluts', 'whores', 'trailer trash', have declared them to 'dared to have been raped', how women have been paid less by, were betrayed by, were demonized, villainized by, threatened by, silenced by these two despicable self-serving criminals who have preyed upon women in an effort to ensure Hillary's 'turn' was not taken from her.

Nice attempt to spin it...you libs are good at that.

Also, the crybaby act repels women. They prefer to be associated with men who aren't constantly whining.
Guys who sexually assault, sexually harass, and rape them instead, like the WHITE BILL COSBY does / did?

Face it. Most women are much smarter than you Clinton-haters. That's why they know that you're lying about the Clintons.

First of all, it is difficult to argue with a demagogue like you. I did not declare all women anything, much less stupid or lazy or greedy. I said most women who already vote democrat are convinced democrats are better than republicans because of their disdain for their idea of who republicans are.

And for you to be the one to tell us who is smarter than who is rather amusing, and of course ironic. But I guess there is no way of me explaining that to you.

Hillary Clinton, the self-professed 'champion' of women, has condemned Donald Trump for the attacks and accusations against him of sexual mis-conduct. Having had to go back 11 years to find evidence of 'locker room talk' in which Trump was engaged, she says there is no place for that in today's society. (Perhaps that is why she could not find any today and had to go back 11 years t find any.) She says Trump is shameful, has and does prey on women, and simply does not treat them fairly and with respect.

REALLY?! If such accusations and talk were coming from, lets say Ms. Carter, there might be reason to listen. The fact that Hillary Clinton is saying these things should elicit nothing but shameful shaking of the head and quickly turned TV stations.

Let's forget for a second that Hillary, despite declaring she is a 'champion of women':

- Hillary paid / pays the females working at the Clinton Foundation 38% less than she pays the men
--- http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/04/14/of-course-clinton-foundation-pays-female-executives-38-percent-less-than-male-counterparts-n2148105

- Hillary has accepted MILLIONS from foreign nations that oppress, physically mutilate, and murder women AND says she will not stop accepting money from them until she becomes President http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/09/hillary_clinton_s_latest_problem_the_clinton_foundation_took_money_from.html

For a minute let's focus back on THE CHAMPION OF WOMEN's history defending women, their rights, and right to be respected:

Hillary is HARDLY the one to be condemning anyone for sexual mis-conduct, especially since she has spent the better part of her life DEFENDING and PROTECING sexual deviants.

PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE Hillary Clinton declared her support for and defense of women claiming to have been sexually assaulted/harassed/raped by declaring

"Today I want to send a message to every survivor of
sexual assault,"
Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence
your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the
right to be believed and we're with you."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/09/14/hillary_clinton_women_should_be_believed_when_they_claim_rape_have_to_increase_prevention.html

She even placed these words on her campaign web page....until accusations of her husband's sexual crimes began to resurface:

Hillary Clinton's website removed promise to 'believe' all
sexual assault survivors after return of allegations that Bill
Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick and Hillary threatened
her to keep quiet.

-- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3741760/Hillary-Clinton-s-website-removed-promise-believe-sexual-assault-survivors-emergence-Bill-Clinton-Juanita-Broaddrick-historic-rape-allegations.html

"You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

Isn't that so 'heart-warming' and 'special'?! Hillary WANTS every woman out there to believe they are 'sisters'. and she has their back...which could not be farther from the truth:

"When allegations of sexual misconduct emerged during Bill’s
1992 presidential run, she’s reported to have said “Who is going

to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe
them.” Multiple people also report that she called the women “sluts
and “whores” — you know, for daring to be raped. A private
investigator named Ivan Duda claims that, after Bill lost his second
governor’s race, Hillary told him: “I want you to get rid of all these

b****** he’s seeing . . . I want you to give me the names and addresses
and phone numbers, and we can get them under control.”

And there are multiple reports of her and her detectives doing just
that. Kathleen Willey — whom Bill allegedly sexually assaulted in 1993
— claims that detectives hired by Hillary threatened her and her

children and even killed her cat. Juanita Broaddrick, who accused
Bill of raping her in 1978, reports that she was also threatened by
Hillary.

Oh, and let’s not forget — she had no problem blaming the
(very true) allegations that Bill was having an affair with Lewinsky on
a “vast right-wing conspiracy.”
Hillary Clinton Is Not a Feminist

This woman is TWISTED, hell-bent in pursuit on acquiring money & power, and will not let some 'sluts' ands 'whores' who 'dared to be raped' by her husband stand in her way!

:eek-52:

Are women really THAT STUPID, to believe and support this woman, considering all this?

NOT DONE.....

For all the condemnation of Herman Caine and Donald Trump for accusations lobbed against them, even if they were true they would never reach the equivalency of the victimization of women at the hands of The WHITE BILL COSBY and the woman who demonized, threatened, and silenced his victims while ENABLING his criminal acts.

H9illary was not a hero, a Loretta Lynn 'Stand-By-Your-Man' hero for women to admire, look up to, and support. Hillary had hitched her wagon to a star and was riding that wagon all the way to the White House herself. Even if the horses pulling that wagon fell off, if the mules pulling the wagon died, she was bound and determined to do whatever she had to do to protect 'HER TURN'...even if she had to SILENCS a bunch of 'sluts', 'whores' and VICTIMS 'who had dared to be raped'!

7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women
-- http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-times-hillary-clinton-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo

1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon”

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men."

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

:wtf:

people are smart, voters are smart.
the clintons bet against women and children, like hedgefund managers bet against American mortgages.
they don't care about people, they care about conquest by the clintons.

If someone claims herself the "champion of women", there is a good chance that that person is a sexist.

oooops

another Trumpbot admits a Clinton victory.

oooops

Nope, I said she will be a race and gender baiter...

That will be the case whether she wins or not, she already is one.

oooops

Nope, I said she will be a race and gender baiter...

That will be the case whether she wins or not, she already is one.

bait this Norm

Clinton has opened a wide lead among women in particular — 58 percent to his 35 percent. Among college-educated women, she leads Trump by 19 percentage points, 57 percent to 38 percent.

Forum List

Back