St Louis in chaos; 6 dead; Cops backing down; Thugs emboldened.

Actually no one could prove your point because your point is meaningless.
You stated that the majority of crimes attributed to whites were in fact committed by Latinos.

Then you linked to the FBI stats that were totally void of your assertion.

Logically the only deduction to draw from your statement are as follows:

You are a liar and were unable to post to a legitimate source that sustains the claim you made.

You are too stupid to find the info that supports your statement.

You believed everyone would be as dim witted as yourself.

Did you ever post a link backing up your absurd claim?

My link does back up my statement that Latinos are NOT counted as a race according to the DoJ.

Like a typical shitstain, you can't acknowledge the obvious.

Do you moonlight as a snake because no other animal can try to squirm around their own words as you have attempted???..lol.

So once again:

You claim that the "majority" or near majority of crime attributed to whites is because Latinos are committing them.

Your FBI link supports no such statement...you are a liar, ignorant or both.

According to the FBI, 21% of homicides were commited by Latinos in 2013, this appears to be the first year of such reporting. So if 52% of murders are by blacks, 21% by Latinos, and 2% by natives, how much does that leave white folk? Not that I expect you to be able to do math.

FBI mdash Table 43

FBI To Track Latino Arrests For Uniform Crime Report

Opps, guess that means I'm not a liar.

Opps, you are so stupid that you cemented your title as a liar...lol.

So, just so everyone else can laugh at your idiocy,

YOUR POST:
Post#43
Also when you look at DoJ and FBI statistics on race, you may want to pay attention to the fact that they lump in Latinos and Hispanics with Whites. So a large (if not majority) proportion of those "white" murderers are actually Latinos.

So please highlight, copy and paste or through some other intelligible means go to the links you posted and show us where it states that the majority of crimes attributed to whites are committed by Latinos...

So, you have regressed from an ignorant liar to a willfully ignorant liar...smh.

Do yourself a favor and just stop.

Apparently you don't even have the reading comprehension of a 5th grader, because the information is in the links clear as day.

But, you are a good progressive. When the facts hit you in the face, just repeat the original lie like a parrot.

So go right on ahead repeating the lie that 84% of whites killed were killed by whites, and that none were ever killed by Latinos. Go right on ahead and deny a fact that even the huffington post acknowledges....that for decades the FBI lumped in Hispanics as whites in their racial statistics.

You are even inept at lying...lol.

So you Actually believe all crimes were committed by 68% whites, 28% blacks, 1.4% native Americans, 1.2% Asians, and 0% Latinos.

Thank you for proving my point.

You stated that the majority of crimes attributed to whites were in fact committed by Latinos.

You are a liar and were unable to post to a legitimate source that sustains the claim you made.

My link does back up my statement that Latinos are NOT counted as a race according to the DoJ.

Do you moonlight as a snake because no other animal can try to squirm around their own words as you have attempted???..lol.

So once again:

You claim that the "majority" or near majority of crime attributed to whites is because Latinos are committing them.

According to the FBI, 21% of homicides were commited by Latinos in 2013, this appears to be the first year of such reporting. So if 52% of murders are by blacks, 21% by Latinos, and 2% by natives, how much does that leave white folk? Not that I expect you to be able to do math.

FBI mdash Table 43

YOUR POST:
Post#43
Also when you look at DoJ and FBI statistics on race, you may want to pay attention to the fact that they lump in Latinos and Hispanics with Whites. So a large (if not majority) proportion of those "white" murderers are actually Latinos.

So please highlight, copy and paste or through some other intelligible means go to the links you posted and show us where it states that the majority of crimes attributed to whites are committed by Latinos...

So, you have regressed from an ignorant liar to a willfully ignorant liar...smh.

Dude, you are fucked. Your argument is shit. You are now retarded. Nobody wants to hear you say this anymore. Go find another topic because you just got bitch slapped out of this one.

Some people are so stubborn.....Stupid.

So once again:

FBI mdash Table 43

YOUR POST:
Post#43

Apparently you don't even have the reading comprehension of a 5th grader, because the information is in the links clear as day.

But, you are a good progressive. When the facts hit you in the face, just repeat the original lie like a parrot.

So go right on ahead repeating the lie that 84% of whites killed were killed by whites, and that none were ever killed by Latinos. Go right on ahead and deny a fact that even the huffington post acknowledges....that for decades the FBI lumped in Hispanics as whites in their racial statistics.

You are even inept at lying...lol.

So once again:

FBI mdash Table 43

YOUR POST:
Post#43

Dude, you are fucked. Your argument is shit. You are now retarded. Nobody wants to hear you say this anymore. Go find another topic because you just got bitch slapped out of this one.

Dude stop dick sucking over the internet, you don't get to swallow.

So, you can join the stupid assed club and also state that the majority of white crimes are in fact committed by Latinos...yeah go ahead.

Next time you want to jump into an issue use more than your lips...

So once again:

FBI mdash Table 43

YOUR POST:
Post#43

So, you can join the stupid assed club and also state that the majority of white crimes are in fact committed by Latinos...yeah go ahead.

I'm not the one using my ass to talk here. I've chosen to stay out of this argument because I saw that theHawk blew your argument out of the water. Go in your hole before you make yourself look more retarded. I can see you have no given up on the argument and are switching to insults. You proved my point. Moron.

So once again:

FBI mdash Table 43

YOUR POST:
Post#43

I'm not the one using my ass to talk here. I've chosen to stay out of this argument because I saw that theHawk blew your argument out of the water. Go in your hole before you make yourself look more retarded. I can see you have no given up on the argument and are switching to insults. You proved my point. Moron.

You stayed out of the argument yet here you are using your rectum as a mouthpiece.

Go join the idiot's circle, you should be right at home.

So the question remains unanswered by any of the idiot posters who are claiming that the majority of crime attributed to whites are committed by Latinos...lol.

Direct quote, link, copy and paste, anything???!!!...lol!!!

Whoever said Hispanics are counted as white is correct.

As a former cop I can say 100% true.

When cops do reports...a hispanic is labeled under "race" as white. This is by the natiomwide UCR (Uniform Crime Reporting) standard. There is also a box for "ethnicity" which has hispanic or non hispanic- only two options.

So a Mexican would be white race. Hispanic ethnicity. A search by race only would inlude whites and hispanics as white.

Forum List

Back