Squatters take over a Seattle Lady's house

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A group of squatters that occupied a home in Washington state returned just one day after 30 sheriff's deputies carried out a SWAT raid on the property.

The land is part of an unincorporated area in the suburbs of Seattle and owned by Laleh Kashani, 49, whose husband died a couple of years ago, she told KIRO7.

On Wednesday, county officials raided the property, which had been occupied since the beginning of the pandemic, and discovered 52 cars, some stolen, as well as drugs and guns.
Five out of around a dozen squatters were arrested, but just a day some returned and breached newly installed locks and reoccupying the property.

Kashani said the debacle had left her feeling exasperated and at a breaking point. 'I literally cry,' she said. 'I'm going to give up, I'm going to lose my house. Whatever we owe on it, let the bank take it.'

seattlesquatterslkdfjwlfjwe.jpg

67% of Seattle residents have considered moving out of …

WebApr 11, 2022 · Just 26% of respondents said they’d feel safe visiting downtown Seattle at night, with 73% saying that they feel less safe in the city than they did two years ago. 91% …

Tons of people are moving out of Seattle - linkedin.com

WebApr 5, 2021 · Why so many are leaving the Emerald City in their rearview. According to data provided by the United States Postal Service, over 70,000 people moved out of the …

Comment:
Seattle is a Leftie utopia.
They do it all their way.
And it is a dystopian disastrous failure.
This is just more proof that Left Wing Democrat economic policies and Progressive culture is toxic to a happy productive prosperous society.

Voting Democrat has consequences

I have posted many times that Democrat policies and open borders will lead to a massive shift in America that will see TONS of this kind of thing as illegals take over unoccupied homes and buildings all over America.

This will no doubt become common.
And of course, Democrat District attorneys, prosecutors and judges will ALWAYS side with the squatters / illegals against you, the hard working homeowner if you dare try to defend yourself or your property. This is also causing a massive exodus from Blue states.

This is the price of doing nothing. Time to start paying up. People in Blue areas will pay first and pay hardest. Fitting.

Last edited:
A group of squatters that occupied a home in Washington state returned just one day after 30 sheriff's deputies carried out a SWAT raid on the property.

The land is part of an unincorporated area in the suburbs of Seattle and owned by Laleh Kashani, 49, whose husband died a couple of years ago, she told KIRO7.

On Wednesday, county officials raided the property, which had been occupied since the beginning of the pandemic, and discovered 52 cars, some stolen, as well as drugs and guns.
Five out of around a dozen squatters were arrested, but just a day some returned and breached newly installed locks and reoccupying the property.

Kashani said the debacle had left her feeling exasperated and at a breaking point. 'I literally cry,' she said. 'I'm going to give up, I'm going to lose my house. Whatever we owe on it, let the bank take it.'

View attachment 758532

WebApr 11, 2022 · Just 26% of respondents said they’d feel safe visiting downtown Seattle at night, with 73% saying that they feel less safe in the city than they did two years ago. 91% …

WebApr 5, 2021 · Why so many are leaving the Emerald City in their rearview. According to data provided by the United States Postal Service, over 70,000 people moved out of the …

Comment:
This is just more proof that Left Wing Democrat economic policies and Progressive culture is toxic to a happy productive prosperous society.
She should have sold, after husband's death and moving out or stayed there herself and defended property with guns.

Screw the cops… I’d be calling a few friends and “disappearing “ anyone on that property, permanently.

And spending your life in prison....at best.
It's so easy to say what you "would" do, until you're faced with the real thing.

You know as well as I do that democrat authorities will go after YOU viciously if you dare defend yourself or your property.
So do these squatters.

Last edited:
It's her fault?
No, but she mismanaged. The criminal trespassers are criminal trespasser, but up there in that state, criminal trespasser are (for some stupid reason) permitted to take over entire multiple city blocks with only indulgent reaction by authorities. Out in the countryside, you had best know, you may well have to defend what is yours, as the authorities are always half an hour away and cannot/will not stay 24/7 to protect your property, you don't even live on. It is just the way it is.

View attachment 758532

Comment:

You can bet your ass if she lets it go back to the bank, there will be no more squatting.

And yes, hubby and I saw this shit coming and vacated the Greater Seattle shithole in 2015, only to see the shit follow us to the nice small town we chose on the Olympic Peninsula within a couple of years. After I lost hubby, getting my ass out of Washington was a no brainer.

They have to have bodies to file charges. 😎

I don't believe that is true.

Can You Be Charged With Murder Without a Body?​

Let’s get it out of the way: yes. You can be charged (and convicted) of murder without the discovery of a body.

When investigators are unable to find a body, prosecutors turn to other types of evidence to build a case showing that the victim has died. For instance, prosecutors may provide evidence based on their lack of communication with loved ones, lack of phone activity, lack of bank activity, and abandonment of work or their home. A reasonable person could ascertain from this evidence that the victim is no longer living or is being held against their will.

While investigators may not have found a body, they may have found a crime scene or other forensic evidence, like blood spatter and hair, that indicate somebody has died.

Out in the countryside, you had best know, you may well have to defend what is yours, as the authorities are always half an hour away and cannot/will not stay 24/7 to protect your property, you don't even live on. It is just the way it is
Punji Sticks, tripwires, etc…

I don't believe that is true.

Can You Be Charged With Murder Without a Body?​

You can probably file it, but lack of corpus delicti there is often a glaring whole in the prosecution case.

You can probably file it, but lack of corpus delicti there is often a glaring whole in the prosecution case.

Yeah,
It might be a bit harder to get a conviction but Personally I wouldn't gamble it.
That doesn't mean I would just let it go. But I wouldn't go so far as to kill someone (unless they threatened my life)
It's really a bad situation when people can invade your private property then get YOU prosecuted for simply defending what's yours.

This is the price Americans will pay for doing nothing.

Folks understand that here in the Midwest, where almost everybody knows someone who owns at least a hundred acres.

And big machines.

Yeah,
It might be a bit harder to get a conviction but Personally I wouldn't gamble it.
That doesn't mean I would just let it go. But I wouldn't go so far as to kill someone (unless they threatened my life)
It's really a bad situation when people can invade your private property then get YOU prosecuted for simply defending what's yours.

This is the price Americans will pay for doing nothing.
That's a pretty good policy. I'm older and don't have the resiliency and staying power to take the chance in a physical confrontation. If attacked, I'd draw and fire, to get them off me, as my life more important than any attacker's life, so theirs would not be that big a consideration at the time. I've been lucky for all these years. Maybe it won't come up, after all, I don't present as the easiest target of opportunity, you ever saw.

Forum List

Back