Spy Balloon

Should the Biden admin have shot down the wayward Chinese spy balloon currently traversing the US?

• Yes, spy balloons should NOT be allowed in US airspace.

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • No. (state your reason)

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
I am 15 minutes from SOCOM AND CENTCOM.

If legit WWIII happens…I dont have to worry about anything because I am my family will be melted in the first 10 minutes.

So I got that going for me………….which is nice. J/k

What a shit show this all is.

And it has not been captured / blown out of the sky yet because....?

"The Pentagon admitted on Thursday that the U.S. military has been monitoring what’s being described as a Chinese “surveillance balloon” hovering in the skies over the United States for days."

"There’s been no mention by officials of the threat of a dirty bomb or an EMP, although there’s been plenty of speculation about that on Twitter."

The Air Force at Malmstrom [Air Force Base in MONTANA] maintains 150 intercontinental ballistic missile silos across its 13,800-square-mile complex in central Montana.”

President Biden has refused to comment.

So, Biden.is just allowing a Chinese spy balloon to hover over US missile silos in Montana?!
- Compromised much?

What do you think the CCP would do if they found a giant US surveillance balloon fliating over China?

Trump did nothing when it happened during his term in office.

AND??? Why would that stop us from shooting that thing down, or wrecking it covertly with a laser, or frying it with radar waves?
Why? The old saying goes like this, I keep my friends close and my enemies closer. How about if an F-16 flies up there and snags it?

AND??? Why would that stop us from shooting that thing down, or wrecking it covertly with a laser, or frying it with radar waves?

There is no way to control where it falls. The balloon itself is the size of 3 buses.

Trump did nothing when it happened during his term in office.
We may not have know what we were dealing with the first few times. Its been years now. We need to start taking these balloons down.

Allegedly president Biden ordered the balloon shot down but the Pentagon refused. How can the generals refuse an order from the president regarding a basic thing like this? It leaves you with the question "who the hell is running the Country"? Is old Joe really just a powerless stooge and the U.S. is run by an unelected cabal of generals and justice officials?

We may not have know what we were dealing with the first few times. Its been years now. We need to start taking these balloons down.

Absolutely, we need to start taking these "ballons" down NOW...

or even better.....YESTERDAY.

They are talking about how to get it in one piece. The problem is that it is impossible to fly an aircraft in the stratosphere that slow. Shooting the balloon might be possible but more than likely it will just pop. Might have to pull out some of our secret shit for this one.

Forum List

Back