*SPOILERS* Don't See "Happy Feet"

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
So I was listening Glenn Beck, whose daughter went to go see "Happy Feet" and then told him not to watch it. She told him not to watch it because it was about big oil and global warming and all that other crap that pisses off peope like me. However, that was a a lie, because telling him the truth would have made blood shoot out of his eyes, so a listener called in and told him.

For those of you who don't know, "Happy Feet" is that movie being advertised as being about dancing penguins. Apparently, though, the focus quickly turns to how commercial fishing is taking away all the penguins' food and they're starving. Do they try to find food elsewhere? No. Do they try to work out a deal with the fishermen? No. Do they do anything that demonstrates the slightest bit of spine? No. They, and I'm not making this up, GO TO THE UNITED FRICKIN' NATIONS, and the kind, competant, awesome U.N. forces commerical fishermen to stop 'stealing' their food. How cuddly and a factual reflection of the real power and purpose of the United Nations.

Wow. I had planned on taking my kids to see this. The pengins look so CUTE. My baby has been collecting the Burger King toys.

I'll just get him "Cars" on DVD instead. :)

So I was listening Glenn Beck, whose daughter went to go see "Happy Feet" and then told him not to watch it. She told him not to watch it because it was about big oil and global warming and all that other crap that pisses off peope like me. However, that was a a lie, because telling him the truth would have made blood shoot out of his eyes, so a listener called in and told him.

For those of you who don't know, "Happy Feet" is that movie being advertised as being about dancing penguins. Apparently, though, the focus quickly turns to how commercial fishing is taking away all the penguins' food and they're starving. Do they try to find food elsewhere? No. Do they try to work out a deal with the fishermen? No. Do they do anything that demonstrates the slightest bit of spine? No. They, and I'm not making this up, GO TO THE UNITED FRICKIN' NATIONS, and the kind, competant, awesome U.N. forces commerical fishermen to stop 'stealing' their food. How cuddly and a factual reflection of the real power and purpose of the United Nations.

Do the penguins have to stand in line behind anyone from Dafur or are they all dead by now? Who plays Kofi Annan--Slick Willie? Americas' youth are being poisoned. Where's the EPA ?

Michael Medved told this, including the spoilers two weeks ago. Why are our children being indoctinated into this failed organization, but not being taught civics from most schools?

Forum List

Back