Special Forces seized Pelosi's LapTop?

It should be a law against spreading disinformation and fooling all these idiots. How do you do that without violating the 1st?
Ashli Babbitt had been stationed at Eielson AFB — active duty, not a veteran — Army Rangers and Special Forces have laptop.

Nancy Pelosi has to come down and answer charges of High Treason for falsifying impeachment proceedings and rigging the election.

We will never forget. We will never forgive that wicked woman.

Simple question is why would the Special Forces even want Pelosi laptop?

I mean seriously people let stop with the crazy nonsense for once!
Actually my first reaction was that it was total bullshit, but then I saw nthis:

US allies say Trump attempted coup with help from federal law enforcement - Business Insider

• Multiple European security officials told Insider that President Donald Trump appeared to have tacit support among US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex in Wednesday's coup attempt.
    [*]Insider is reporting this information because it illustrates the serious repercussions of Wednesday's events: Even if they are mistaken, some among America's international military allies are now willing to give credence to the idea that Trump deliberately tried to violently overturn an election and had help from some federal law-enforcement agents.
    [*]"We train alongside the US federal law enforcement to handle these very matters, and it's obvious that large parts of any successful plan were just ignored," one source told us.
    [*]

But I doubt that they will find evidence of voter fraud on Pelosi's computer
Please, those cops who let people in were told by someone in their chain of command and that isn't trump.
You do not break in when you are let in.
Boys . They were not "let in" The Capital Police were overwhelmed and ill prepared to stop the Trump thugs. Why tyat was the case is open to debate but fact is that the cops tried to stop them and as a result 2 have died

CC: AMart | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Stop lying

Give me a fucking break! It just shows an unrully mob pushing in.

You lying sack of shit. The cops opened the doors and are actually holding the door open.

OK Boss whatever you say boss man You da Boss!

Take the blinders off dude. Are you not the least bit interested why police would let people in the building willy nilly.

It should be a law against spreading disinformation and fooling all these idiots. How do you do that without violating the 1st?
Ashli Babbitt had been stationed at Eielson AFB — active duty, not a veteran — Army Rangers and Special Forces have laptop.

Nancy Pelosi has to come down and answer charges of High Treason for falsifying impeachment proceedings and rigging the election.

Oh give it a fucking rest!! Pelosi? Treason? The Orange Blog is the guilty one. Get your shit together

Actually my first reaction was that it was total bullshit, but then I saw nthis:

US allies say Trump attempted coup with help from federal law enforcement - Business Insider

• Multiple European security officials told Insider that President Donald Trump appeared to have tacit support among US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex in Wednesday's coup attempt.
    [*]Insider is reporting this information because it illustrates the serious repercussions of Wednesday's events: Even if they are mistaken, some among America's international military allies are now willing to give credence to the idea that Trump deliberately tried to violently overturn an election and had help from some federal law-enforcement agents.
    [*]"We train alongside the US federal law enforcement to handle these very matters, and it's obvious that large parts of any successful plan were just ignored," one source told us.
    [*]

Please, those cops who let people in were told by someone in their chain of command and that isn't trump.
Boys . They were not "let in" The Capital Police were overwhelmed and ill prepared to stop the Trump thugs. Why tyat was the case is open to debate but fact is that the cops tried to stop them and as a result 2 have died

Stop lying

You lying sack of shit. The cops opened the doors and are actually holding the door open.

Take the blinders off dude. Are you not the least bit interested why police would let people in the building willy nilly.

Hey ! You are entittled to live in your own reality. It does not mean that the rest of us have to share your psychosis

[*]

Stop lying

Hey ! You are entittled to live in your own reality. It does not mean that the rest of us have to share your psychosis

The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA....yep this explains you well.

Oh give it a fucking rest!! Pelosi? Treason? The Orange Blog is the guilty one. Get your shit together
Get off your high horse. Pelosi is out of her mind, and she's going for a second impeachment after her laptop was confiscated by Special Forces, because she knows Trump won the election and will remain in office for another four years if he isn't impeached.

Get off your high horse. Pelosi is out of her mind, and she's going for a second impeachment after her laptop was confiscated by Special Forces, because she knows Trump won the election and will remain in office for another four years if he isn't impeached.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
1610413093330.png

WHAT? "Trump won the election and will remain in office for another four years if he isn't impeached." That is as stupid as stupid gets. How the fuck is he going to stay in office?You are out of your mind!! Congress has certified the election . He is gone, regardless.

[*]

Stop lying

The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA....yep this explains you well.

Deal with it!

Wow four farts in a row from the paid shill. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Who the fuck are you addressng? Maybe you would like to explain how Trump can remain in office past Jan.20. Give it your best shot Slick,
That was four farts in a row from you shill :iyfyus.jpg: :9::9::9::9: Your babble and bullshit you postproves you cannot open your mouth without shitting all over the floor and your lies stink so bad with the shit you lay on the floor with your four farts you just gave in the room,you are the latest paid lying shill to add to my ignore list progressive idiot.expect that to be the last time I feed you shill.

If true things are going to get mighty interesting in the coming days.
Of course you wont find this on Google,had to go to DuckDuckGo.

Yes they did get her laptop.;)

That's why Pelosi wants to impeach so badly and so soon......the bitch knows what's coming to her.

[*]

Stop lying

Lying paid shills like this troll who has an obvious farting problem,have no interest in pesky facts,because of that,best to follow my lead and put him on ignore,you know the old saying.:trolls: He is just seeking attention and here to derail any truth discussion so it’s best notto feed him,I have been guilty as much about that but no longer.

Wow four farts in a row from the paid shill. :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Who the fuck are you addressng? Maybe you would like to explain how Trump can remain in office past Jan.20. Give it your best shot Slick,
That was four farts in a row from you shill :iyfyus.jpg: :9::9::9::9: Your babble and bullshit you postproves you cannot open your mouth without shitting all over the floor and your lies stink so bad with the shit you lay on the floor with your four farts you just gave in the room,you are the latest paid lying shill to add to my ignore list progressive idiot.expect that to be the last time I feed you shill.

Bullshit? Is it bullshit when I say that Trump is gone on 1.20? WHAT exactly am I lying about. Wipe the spit off of you chin and try to answer in a rational and coherent way, if you can, which I doubt

1610415080344.png
1610415125632.png

If true things are going to get mighty interesting in the coming days.
Of course you wont find this on Google,had to go to DuckDuckGo.

Yes they did get her laptop.;)

That's why Pelosi wants to impeach so badly and so soon......the bitch knows what's coming to her.
Progressive idiot shill in all his farts he has posted,cannot accept that reality that that is why she desperately wants trump gone yesterday.:iyfyus.jpg: As I said, I wasn’t sure if it was rumor or not but when you hear it from the horses mouth and he said so himself,it’s obviously true,and the shills here like progressive idiot and others can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Pelosi---and Biden both been taking bribes from foreign govnerment using their family members to funnel the money around---this is treason.

1610415254869.png

I hope I am wrong but I don’t think it will go that far.I think trump will just use the evidence as blackmail against the evil bitch and tell her to stop your propaganda witch-hunt against us and end this corrupt vote fraud allowing me to serve my second term I earnedor I will reveal this to the public. I hope I’m wrong of course and he prosecutes her and everybody else but I just don’t have that faith.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Pelosi---and Biden both been taking bribes from foreign govnerment using their family members to funnel the money around---this is treason.
[/QUOTE]
They launder that money through foreign aid. They have the nerve to call Trump corrupt?

^^^not sure how I managed that.

Forum List

Back