Special Forces seized Pelosi's LapTop?

If true things are going to get mighty interesting in the coming days.
Of course you wont find this on Google,had to go to DuckDuckGo.

"WeSuckRump;sMushroom dot com"??? :lmao:

Funny stuff. Doesn't explain why Republicans, who nobody claimed had their "laptops stolen", are also calling for resignation/impeachment. But of course you didn't think of that. Did you.
Why would they complain about the laptops? Then people would know. They don't want that. Everyone knows what damage could be done. They do not want Americans thinking about it. This purge is to bury everything concerning this election.

Far as I know nobody INSIDE Congress has said anything about stolen laptops --- that's all generated outside in the same Twatterverse that imagines "election frauds" and "thousands of people on rooftops", and in this case "WeKnobJobTheBlob.com". Besides which the entire Congress was in session at the time; anything vital on one's laptop would have been in the chamber with them or their aides.

WeBuffRump'sBishop.com is not exactly what we call a reliable source.
The NYT, the WP, The WSJ, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX are not reliable sources either. They have no credibility with Americans although they probably do with you and your other fascist friends.

You'll notice that ZERO of these are named after a Personality Cult.
Fucking Dumbass.
You talking about Islam? The is no personality cult they are just Americans. You know the people you despise. I am hoping all Hell breaks lose and the only channel will be the national emergency broadcast network.
They will not be able to censor that.

EIS is not a "channel". It's for what the E stands for --- emergencies.

NOTHING in either my post or yours I quoted refers to "Islam" or to any religion at all. You posted a string of media, and I noted that ZERO of them are named after a personality cult, as the OP source is.

I understand the memory is the second thing to go but that happened like ten minutes ago.

If true things are going to get mighty interesting in the coming days.
Of course you wont find this on Google,had to go to DuckDuckGo.

"WeSuckRump;sMushroom dot com"??? :lmao:

Funny stuff. Doesn't explain why Republicans, who nobody claimed had their "laptops stolen", are also calling for resignation/impeachment. But of course you didn't think of that. Did you.
Why would they complain about the laptops? Then people would know. They don't want that. Everyone knows what damage could be done. They do not want Americans thinking about it. This purge is to bury everything concerning this election.

Far as I know nobody INSIDE Congress has said anything about stolen laptops --- that's all generated outside in the same Twatterverse that imagines "election frauds" and "thousands of people on rooftops", and in this case "WeKnobJobTheBlob.com". Besides which the entire Congress was in session at the time; anything vital on one's laptop would have been in the chamber with them or their aides.

WeBuffRump'sBishop.com is not exactly what we call a reliable source.
The NYT, the WP, The WSJ, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX are not reliable sources either. They have no credibility with Americans although they probably do with you and your other fascist friends.

You'll notice that ZERO of these are named after a Personality Cult.
Fucking Dumbass.
You talking about Islam? The is no personality cult they are just Americans. You know the people you despise. I am hoping all Hell breaks lose and the only channel will be the national emergency broadcast network.
They will not be able to censor that.

EIS is not a "channel". It's for what the E stands for --- emergencies.

NOTHING in either my post or yours I quoted refers to "Islam" or to any religion at all. You posted a string of media, and I noted that ZERO of them are named after a personality cult, as the OP source is.

I understand the memory is the second thing to go but that happened like ten minutes ago.
The channel has audio. It can tell you what you need to know without going through Jack Dorsey or Zuckerturd.

Simple question is why would the Special Forces even want Pelosi laptop?

I mean seriously people let stop with the crazy nonsense for once!
Actually my first reaction was that it was total bullshit, but then I saw nthis:

US allies say Trump attempted coup with help from federal law enforcement - Business Insider

• Multiple European security officials told Insider that President Donald Trump appeared to have tacit support among US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex in Wednesday's coup attempt.
    [*]Insider is reporting this information because it illustrates the serious repercussions of Wednesday's events: Even if they are mistaken, some among America's international military allies are now willing to give credence to the idea that Trump deliberately tried to violently overturn an election and had help from some federal law-enforcement agents.
    [*]"We train alongside the US federal law enforcement to handle these very matters, and it's obvious that large parts of any successful plan were just ignored," one source told us.
    [*]

But I doubt that they will find evidence of voter fraud on Pelosi's computer
Please, those cops who let people in were told by someone in their chain of command and that isn't trump.

Actually my first reaction was that it was total bullshit, but then I saw nthis:

US allies say Trump attempted coup with help from federal law enforcement - Business Insider

• Multiple European security officials told Insider that President Donald Trump appeared to have tacit support among US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex in Wednesday's coup attempt.
    [*]Insider is reporting this information because it illustrates the serious repercussions of Wednesday's events: Even if they are mistaken, some among America's international military allies are now willing to give credence to the idea that Trump deliberately tried to violently overturn an election and had help from some federal law-enforcement agents.
    [*]"We train alongside the US federal law enforcement to handle these very matters, and it's obvious that large parts of any successful plan were just ignored," one source told us.
    [*]

Please, those cops who let people in were told by someone in their chain of command and that isn't trump.
You do not break in when you are let in.

[*]

Boys . They were not "let in" The Capital Police were overwhelmed and ill prepared to stop the Trump thugs. Why tyat was the case is open to debate but fact is that the cops tried to stop them and as a result 2 have died

CC: AMart | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

[*]

Boys . They were not "let in" The Capital Police were overwhelmed and ill prepared to stop the Trump thugs. Why tyat was the case is open to debate but fact is that the cops tried to stop them and as a result 2 have died

There is video just like the voter fraud. You people love to deny what everyone can see. Stable people do not deny what they see.

[*]

There is video just like the voter fraud. You people love to deny what everyone can see. Stable people do not deny what they see.
Good fucking grief? What vieo? The video of the cop being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? The video of the black cops being called the N word? How about the one of the cop being crushed by the mob agaist a door? And, you people who think that there is video that proves voter fraud ae the one who are not seeing clearly and in denial of the fack that the Orange Ogre losting big time and fairly

[*]

Good fucking grief? What vieo? The video of the cop being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? The video of the black cops being called the N word? How about the one of the cop being crushed by the mob agaist a door? And, you people who think that there is video that proves voter fraud ae the one who are not seeing clearly and in denial of the fack that the Orange Ogre losting big time and fairly
The video of the police letting people in. The violent people there were not Trump supporters. It is another coordinated manufactured lie with a complicit FBI.

melania-trump dik pic.jpg

[*]

fuck the cops.

We are truly living in bizarro world where, up is down, down is up, wrong is right and right is wrong. What we see with our eyes, we are told is not what is. Nothing makes sense.

The Democrats are so expert at gaslighting that they make George Westinghouse look like a kid playing with matches. We can never take anything that a Democrat says on face value. Nine times out of ten, you are either being gaslighted or outright lied to.

If you don’t believe me, never forget that Democrats told us that 157 straight days of riots where 30 people were killed, stores looted, buildings burned to the ground, cities destroyed were “peaceful protests”, and a 45-minute breech of the capital was the greatest insurrection our country has ever seen.

[*]

You need to stop saying the election was fair. It is a lie and you are perpetuating it. There is evidence in all 6 swing states, read my signature.

[*]

Stop lying

[*]

fuck the cops.
Great! Fuck the cops? You are such a fine American and citizen. This is just proof that Trumps "law and order" rhetoric is bullshit and by extention, you jerks who support him are full of shit.

[*]

fuck the cops.
Great! Fuck the cops? You are such a fine American and citizen. This is just proof that Trumps "law and order" rhetoric is bullshit and by extention, you jerks who support him are full of shit.
Thank you buddy. I love you mon!

[*]

You need to stop saying the election was fair. It is a lie and you are perpetuating it. There is evidence in all 6 swing states, read my signature.
So how do you explain the fact that all of those court cases, many presided over by Republican Judges, some appointed by Trump-Including SCOTUS were tossed out? How do you explain that the DOJ and it's FBI found no evidence of the kind of fraud that could have turned the election? How do you explain that Republican election officials in all of those states found no evidence of fraud? Do you really believe that there could have been a coordinated conspiacy involving all of those people ? Get the fuuck over it. No one could be that stupid. I hope.

[*]

Videos say different, puffer.

[*]

Stop lying

Give me a fucking break! It just shows an unrully mob pushing in.

[*]

So how do you explain the fact that all of those court cases, many presided over by Republican Judges, some appointed by Trump-Including SCOTUS were tossed out? How do you explain that the DOJ and it's FBI found no evidence of the kind of fraud that could have turned the election? How do you explain that Republican election officials in all of those states found no evidence of fraud? Do you really believe that there could have been a coordinated conspiacy involving all of those people ? Get the fuuck over it. No one could be that stupid. I hope.
How many times you been told those were not hearings where evidence was presented. Do you hit yourself in the head with that brick because someone told you to?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back