Special Forces seized Pelosi's LapTop?

Simple question is why would the Special Forces even want Pelosi laptop?

I mean seriously people let stop with the crazy nonsense for once!
Actually my first reaction was that it was total bullshit, but then I saw nthis:

US allies say Trump attempted coup with help from federal law enforcement - Business Insider

• Multiple European security officials told Insider that President Donald Trump appeared to have tacit support among US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex in Wednesday's coup attempt.
    [*]Insider is reporting this information because it illustrates the serious repercussions of Wednesday's events: Even if they are mistaken, some among America's international military allies are now willing to give credence to the idea that Trump deliberately tried to violently overturn an election and had help from some federal law-enforcement agents.
    [*]"We train alongside the US federal law enforcement to handle these very matters, and it's obvious that large parts of any successful plan were just ignored," one source told us.
    [*]

But I doubt that they will find evidence of voter fraud on Pelosi's computer
Please, those cops who let people in were told by someone in their chain of command and that isn't trump.
You do not break in when you are let in.
Boys . They were not "let in" The Capital Police were overwhelmed and ill prepared to stop the Trump thugs. Why tyat was the case is open to debate but fact is that the cops tried to stop them and as a result 2 have died

CC: AMart | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
There is video just like the voter fraud. You people love to deny what everyone can see. Stable people do not deny what they see.
Good fucking grief? What vieo? The video of the cop being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? The video of the black cops being called the N word? How about the one of the cop being crushed by the mob agaist a door? And, you people who think that there is video that proves voter fraud ae the one who are not seeing clearly and in denial of the fack that the Orange Ogre losting big time and fairly
You need to stop saying the election was fair. It is a lie and you are perpetuating it. There is evidence in all 6 swing states, read my signature.
So how do you explain the fact that all of those court cases, many presided over by Republican Judges, some appointed by Trump-Including SCOTUS were tossed out? How do you explain that the DOJ and it's FBI found no evidence of the kind of fraud that could have turned the election? How do you explain that Republican election officials in all of those states found no evidence of fraud? Do you really believe that there could have been a coordinated conspiacy involving all of those people ? Get the fuuck over it. No one could be that stupid. I hope.
How many times you been told those were not hearings where evidence was presented. Do you hit yourself in the head wit that brick because someone told you to?
Dude! There was NO fucking evidence to present!! Get the fuck over it. Biden is the next President! Deal with it

Actually my first reaction was that it was total bullshit, but then I saw nthis:

US allies say Trump attempted coup with help from federal law enforcement - Business Insider

• Multiple European security officials told Insider that President Donald Trump appeared to have tacit support among US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex in Wednesday's coup attempt.
    [*]Insider is reporting this information because it illustrates the serious repercussions of Wednesday's events: Even if they are mistaken, some among America's international military allies are now willing to give credence to the idea that Trump deliberately tried to violently overturn an election and had help from some federal law-enforcement agents.
    [*]"We train alongside the US federal law enforcement to handle these very matters, and it's obvious that large parts of any successful plan were just ignored," one source told us.
    [*]

Please, those cops who let people in were told by someone in their chain of command and that isn't trump.
Boys . They were not "let in" The Capital Police were overwhelmed and ill prepared to stop the Trump thugs. Why tyat was the case is open to debate but fact is that the cops tried to stop them and as a result 2 have died

There is video just like the voter fraud. You people love to deny what everyone can see. Stable people do not deny what they see.
Good fucking grief? What vieo? The video of the cop being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? The video of the black cops being called the N word? How about the one of the cop being crushed by the mob agaist a door? And, you people who think that there is video that proves voter fraud ae the one who are not seeing clearly and in denial of the fack that the Orange Ogre losting big time and fairly
You need to stop saying the election was fair. It is a lie and you are perpetuating it. There is evidence in all 6 swing states, read my signature.
So how do you explain the fact that all of those court cases, many presided over by Republican Judges, some appointed by Trump-Including SCOTUS were tossed out? How do you explain that the DOJ and it's FBI found no evidence of the kind of fraud that could have turned the election? How do you explain that Republican election officials in all of those states found no evidence of fraud? Do you really believe that there could have been a coordinated conspiacy involving all of those people ? Get the fuuck over it. No one could be that stupid. I hope.
How many times you been told those were not hearings where evidence was presented. Do you hit yourself in the head wit that brick because someone told you to?
Dude! There was NO fucking evidence to present!! Get the fuck over it. Biden is the next President! Deal with it
Look at the link. The evidence is overwhelming. Why do you people think supporting a stolen election is patriotic. The people telling you this crap are liars. They do not give one shit about you or this country.

[*]

Look at the link. The evidence is overwhelming. Why do you people think supporting a stolen election is patriotic. The people telling you this crap are liars. They do not give one shit about you or this country.
There is no reasoning with you people . You will believe what you want to belive and what you need to believ against all logic and fact. Very typical of low information, low functioning ideolougues like you. I don't give a rats hind parts whaqt you believ. It is over. WE have our country back. Fuck off

Last edited:

[*]

There is no reasoning with you people . You will believe what you want to belive and what you need to believ against all logic and fact. Very typical of low information, low functioning ideolougues like you. I don't give a rats hind parts whaqt you believ. It is over. WE have our country back. Fuck off
Lying is not reasoning. Intimidation is not reasoning. Shut up and obey is not good enough. There is only one reason why evidence is being withheld from audit or examination. The election was stolen.

No one believes the Left wants to reason with anyone. Especially after the purge.

[*]

Lying is not reasoning. Intimidation is not reasoning. Shut up and obey is not good enough. There is only one reason why evidence is being withheld from audit or examination. The election was stolen.

No one believes the Left wants to reason with anyone. Especially after the purge.
Interesting how you gloss over the question that I posed:

Admit it. You don't have an answer, do you? What evidence was withheld? You don't have an answer to that either.

If true things are going to get mighty interesting in the coming days.
Of course you wont find this on Google,had to go to DuckDuckGo.

Yeah we never know for sure if it’s true or not but it would make sense,why would pelosi go into panic mode trying to have trump removed from office trying to invoke the 25th amendment if he only has a dozen days left in office? That just makes no sense at all unless of course she really believes they have enough evidence on her threw the seized equipment to have her arrested. Now that DOES make sense to get desperate and try to invoke that amendment so while I’m not saying it is true,logic and common sense dictates it is,that can’t be denied,it’s on
Y our resident shills like candyass that deny that logic.

[*]

Admit it. You don't have an answer, do you? What evidence was withheld? You don't have an answer to that either.
Your the one that never has answers when you can’t counter facts election fraud took place shill.

If true things are going to get mighty interesting in the coming days.
Of course you wont find this on Google,had to go to DuckDuckGo.

Yeah we never know for sure if it’s true or not but it would make sense,why would pelosi go into panic mode trying to have trump removed from office trying to invoke the 25th amendment if he only has a dozen days left in office? That just makes no sense at all unless of course she really believes they have enough evidence on her threw the seized equipment to have her arrested. Now that DOES make sense to get desperate and try to invoke that amendment so while I’m not saying it is true,logic and common sense dictates it is,that can’t be denied,it’s on
Y our resident shills like candyass that deny that logic.

What you just wrote is nonsense!

Imagine if Biden or Obama did exactly what Trump did with his speech and then watched their voting base attack the Capitol you and those like you would be calling for their Impeachment no matter how many days left in their term, so let be honest you are nuts!

I mean all of you that voted for Trump believe any idiotic nonsense that is sold to you and then act like “ well it could have been true “ because you will believe anything!

Hell you believe there is a Dominion Server being held by the CIA that was obtained by a raid in Germany, so you will believe anything!

[*]

Your the one that never has answers when you can’t counter facts election fraud took place shill.

It has been answered a million times!

You just do not agree and hate the answers you get so you deny reality!

[*]

You have no "facts" Only lies and conspiracy theories. The burden of proof of fraud is on you and you have nothing, Now,once again, answere the question that you have been running from:

Last edited:

[*]

It has been answered a million times!

You just do not agree and hate the answers you get so you deny reality!
No that’s you shills that hate the facts and deny reality asshole.

[*]

You have no "facts" Only lies and conspiracy theories. The burden of proof of fraud is on you and you have nothing, Now,once again, answere the question that you have been running from:

Another fart from another paid shill commie lover.

[*]

Stop lying

Give me a fucking break! It just shows an unrully mob pushing in.

You lying sack of shit. The cops opened the doors and are actually holding the door open.

[*]

Another fart from another paid shill commie lover.
Thank you for once again admitting that you can't actually explain all of that. You can go now

[*]

Stop lying

Give me a fucking break! It just shows an unrully mob pushing in.

You lying sack of shit. The cops opened the doors and are actually holding the door open.

OK Boss whatever you say boss man You da Boss!

Forum List

Back