Special Counsel Claims Trump Deliberately Misled His Attorneys About Classified Documents, Judge Wrote

I wrote a response, but you ignored it.

But keep thinking youre doing great, because ignoring contrary information is a short sighted strategy.
Zzz. I saw your worthless response. And old new is still old news.

I don’t care that you think I’m great. You just need to work on you. Granted, that’s gonna be a LOT of work.

Zzz. I saw your worthless response. And old new is still old news.

I don’t care that you think I’m great. You just need to work on you. Granted, that’s gonna be a LOT of work.
You saw my response and ignored it. Very brave.

But yeah, I’m the one that needs work.

Have you seen Trump's posts from the past few days? Straight from the rubber room over the pending New York indictment.

It does not take a great leap of imagination to know how he is going to react to this latest news. Nor does it take a great leap of imagination to know how the parroting rubes will react.

I'll keep you up to date, mm-kay?
No, are you up Trump's ass that much?

Do you hang on his every word with baited breath looking for a "gotcha", faggot?

I bet you do. :cuckoo:

You saw my response and ignored it. Very brave.

But yeah, I’m the one that needs work.
Bravery has nothing to do with it.

You obviously do need work.

And, inasmuch as you haven’t gotten the message, I deign to remind you. Old news is old news. That was the point all along. And nothing you have said changes that fact.

Not sure why that bothers you so much. 👍

You misunderstand. Trump lied to his lawyers, telling them he had turned over all the stolen classified documents he had in his possession.

His lawyers then signed legal documents stating there were no more stolen classified documents at Mar-A-Lago. Thus, they committed perjury based on the lies Trump told them.

All caught up now?
You cant commit purgery if you think you are telling the truth. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back