Special Counsel Claims Trump Deliberately Misled His Attorneys About Classified Documents, Judge Wrote

trump-tweet-mental.jpg
Okay, now you're trollin' your own thread with bullshit fake tweets. So...

99b.jpg

Okay, now you're trollin' your own thread with bullshit fake tweets.

99b.jpg
Have you seen Trump's posts from the past few days? Straight from the rubber room over the pending New York indictment.

It does not take a great leap of imagination to know how he is going to react to this latest news. Nor does it take a great leap of imagination to know how the parroting rubes will react.

I'll keep you up to date, mm-kay?

Is it a crime to lie to your own lawyer? Im pretty sure it happens all the time. Ask any defense lawyer.
It’s a problem for Trump because that means he is the one that obstructed the DoJ.

It’s a problem for Trump because that means he is the one that obstructed the DoJ.
Wait, you think Trump is getting in trouble for anything related to those documents? Seriously? What are these left wing sources feeding you guys? You all live in a fantasy land. :laugh:

Wait, you think Trump is getting in trouble for anything related to those documents? Seriously? What are these left wing sources feeding you guys? You all live in a fantasy land. :laugh:
Why not? The DoJ issued a subpoena. Someone lied by saying they complied with the subpoena.

That’s obstruction and a pretty big deal.

Why not? The DoJ issued a subpoena. Someone lied by saying they complied with the subpoena.

That’s obstruction and a pretty big deal.
Bro, its never going to happen. What is with you dems? Why are you all incapable of seeing the obvious. You all have been wrong about everything for years now. We have only been right because we use common fucking sense. It isnt a super power, its super easy, just look at the facts and stop going by feeling. :cuckoo: .

Bro, its never going to happen. What is with you dems? Why are you all incapable of seeing the obvious. You all have been wrong about everything for years now. We have only been right because we use common fucking sense. It isnt a super power, its super easy, just look at the facts and stop going by feeling. :cuckoo: .
What facts do you think I’m missing?

Prosecutors in the special counsel's office have presented compelling preliminary evidence that former President Donald Trump knowingly and deliberately misled his own attorneys about his retention of classified materials after leaving office, a former top federal judge wrote Friday in a sealed filing, according to sources who described its contents to ABC News.

U.S. Judge Beryl Howell, who on Friday stepped down as the D.C. district court's chief judge, wrote last week that prosecutors in special counsel Jack Smith's office had made a "prima facie showing that the former president had committed criminal violations," according to the sources, and that attorney-client privileges invoked by two of his lawyers could therefore be pierced.

Oh, snap!

I suppose we can expect another blizzard of all cap Trump histrionics.

I wonder how this will be connected to that America-hating groomer Jew bastard Soros.

"attorney-client privileges invoked by two of his lawyers could therefore be pierced".

That's not good for Trump. Not good at all.

I will now open up the topic for the usual tu quoques, red herrings, straw men, false dichotomies, lies, and hysteria.

A sealed finding

It's a crime to mislead your lawyer and cause him to commit perjury.
You think he lied to his lawyers while he was on a stand in a court room? Was there a trial that i missed? Where do you imbeciles come up with this shit? :laugh:

Forum List

Back