Special Counsel Claims Trump Deliberately Misled His Attorneys About Classified Documents, Judge Wrote

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

Prosecutors in the special counsel's office have presented compelling preliminary evidence that former President Donald Trump knowingly and deliberately misled his own attorneys about his retention of classified materials after leaving office, a former top federal judge wrote Friday in a sealed filing, according to sources who described its contents to ABC News.

U.S. Judge Beryl Howell, who on Friday stepped down as the D.C. district court's chief judge, wrote last week that prosecutors in special counsel Jack Smith's office had made a "prima facie showing that the former president had committed criminal violations," according to the sources, and that attorney-client privileges invoked by two of his lawyers could therefore be pierced.

Oh, snap!

I suppose we can expect another blizzard of all cap Trump histrionics.

I wonder how this will be connected to that America-hating groomer Jew bastard Soros.

"attorney-client privileges invoked by two of his lawyers could therefore be pierced".

That's not good for Trump. Not good at all.

I will now open up the topic for the usual tu quoques, red herrings, straw men, false dichotomies, lies, and hysteria.

op_faggot_star_trek.jpg

Last edited:
Then someone leaked this and a full investigation is necessary as to who, the judge, or the loon Jack Smith. She signed a confidential order then it was
leaked.

The demons in DC at work.

But! By this being leaked it tainted any potential jury pool because of her injudicious remarks.

Prosecutors in the special counsel's office have presented compelling preliminary evidence that former President Donald Trump knowingly and deliberately misled his own attorneys about his retention of classified materials after leaving office, a former top federal judge wrote Friday in a sealed filing, according to sources who described its contents to ABC News.

U.S. Judge Beryl Howell, who on Friday stepped down as the D.C. district court's chief judge, wrote last week that prosecutors in special counsel Jack Smith's office had made a "prima facie showing that the former president had committed criminal violations," according to the sources, and that attorney-client privileges invoked by two of his lawyers could therefore be pierced.

Oh, snap!

I wonder how this will be connected to that America-hating groomer Jew bastard Soros.

"attorney-client privileges invoked by two of his lawyers could therefore be pierced".

I will now open up the topic for the usual tu quoques, red herrings, straw men, false dichotomies, lies, and hysteria.

Sounds weak, but will keep the DOJ lawyers off the street to see if they have or can get enough for a case, though meeting the standard to be able to question and take statements.

Oh, snap!

:th_BlackHelicopter:

Then someone leaked this and a full investigation is necessary as to who, the judge, or the loon Jack Smith. She signed a confidential order then it was
leaked.

The demons in DC at work.

But! By this being leaked it tainted any potential jury pool because of her injudicious remarks.
So wait. You're upset about the leakage of classified information?

IRONY!

Sounds weak, but will keep the DOJ lawyers off the street to see if they have or can get enough for a case, though meeting the standard to be able to question and take statements.
That they are able to pierce the attorney-client privilege is an interesting development.

That they are able to pierce the attorney-client privilege is an interesting development.
Yes, but only something that will piss off the Trumpist, and has a long way to go before it actually has meaning.

They are crumbling, its all but certain they seek to provoke war so we will not kill them, this is what they are doing, they are utterly depraved, we will mete out justice on them all....

Oh, snap!

Old news.

Oh, snap!

Is it a crime to lie to your own lawyer? Im pretty sure it happens all the time. Ask any defense lawyer.

Forum List

Back