Speaker Pelosi will launch her own partisan insurrection investigation

"Sub human unable to use search engine."

OK, Got it, mon ami EMH.

You can't or you won't provide the forum with vetting on this magical Atlanta newspaper that you hinge all your polemic upon.

OK. Got it, mon ami.

Lol

This above post is from someone just as dumb, lazy etc. as a democrat computer expert who could rig the machines to cheat, but the Dems tell us he did not....

Have US based Mossad assets take out a president - homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel so that the current VP - traitor Joe, who like his racist fellow Jew supremacist Zionist traitor hero LBJ would lie about it - could forcefully dictate US foreign policy to help Israel obliterate its enemies....

Funny, nobody else disputes that, because nobody else is too dumb/lazy/incompetent to do a simple search.....

There is total continuity of what you have read, faun.

There is the motive, the means, and the cover up.

The cover up of the JFK assassination is by the same people who did it - your people, Zionist Jews.

As with the Israeli false flag attempt to instigate a us war with hezbo by blowing up 250 US Marines in Lebanon 1983, the Zionist tries to hate hoax/ false flag it.

Oswald was framed.

To cover up Judaism involvement, the Zionist assassin of Oswald false flagged himself with a name change to hide the true motive of the hit...

Zionism did not want Americans to get a close up look at Oswald...
Great, now what does any of that have to do with Jacob Rosenstein changing his name?

You have that answer. There is no reason to keep repeating it.

All of the "conspiracy theory" bull your side puts out involves Zionist people frauds, Jews masquerading as non Jews to hate hoax / false flag it. JFK is the first clear one. Whether Jews in the US military lied about Japan to leave Pearl Harbor vulnerable to attack is impossible to prove... But seems oh so consistent with the rest we can prove....

USS Liberty
1983 us marines in Lebanon
ISIS
The steal
1/6

There is total continuity of what you have read, faun.

There is the motive, the means, and the cover up.

The cover up of the JFK assassination is by the same people who did it - your people, Zionist Jews.

As with the Israeli false flag attempt to instigate a us war with hezbo by blowing up 250 US Marines in Lebanon 1983, the Zionist tries to hate hoax/ false flag it.

Oswald was framed.

To cover up Judaism involvement, the Zionist assassin of Oswald false flagged himself with a name change to hide the true motive of the hit...

Zionism did not want Americans to get a close up look at Oswald...
Great, now what does any of that have to do with Jacob Rosenstein changing his name?

You have that answer. There is no reason to keep repeating it.

All of the "conspiracy theory" bull your side puts out involves Zionist people frauds, Jews masquerading as non Jews to hate hoax / false flag it. JFK is the first clear one. Whether Jews in the US military lied about Japan to leave Pearl Harbor vulnerable to attack is impossible to prove... But seems oh so consistent with the rest we can prove....

USS Liberty
1983 us marines in Lebanon
ISIS
The steal
1/6
You could have just said it has nothing to do with JFK and that would have been that. I already knew that anyway. The rest of your list other than the Liberty is nothing but evidence that you're crazy.

One of the 1/6ers changed his name from

Jacob (Jewish last name) to jack (non Jewish aka italian last name)

Just like Jacob Rubinstein aka Jack ruby

Evidence of concealed zionist people fraud is evidence of fraud with historical precedent....

"How this thread started with Pelosi actions turned into JFK..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, the answer is easily found, poster MeBelle.
Scroll up to some of the early post by one of my favs, EMH.
He quickly slid into the mosh pit of Conspiracy.win -style nutjobbery.

But, as long as we are discussing EMH's, ah, contributions to our discourses, I have a question, actually two.

So, I see you disagreed with my post (#425) where I offers some respectful push-back to EMH's oh-so-dire references to a supposed Atlanta newspaper. And, in truth, I've been having a little fun with poster 'EMH' conspiracy-palooza.

But you disagree, via your thumbs-down emoji.

OK, I'm quite cool with that; however, that puts you, seemingly, as a supporter of avataree "EMH".
First question: Do you agree with his analysis of this alleged opinion piece in the supposed Jewish Times?

Second question, MeBelle: Are you all in on these assertions by EMH?

• Jews flew the planes into the World Trade Center
  • Jews killed Kennedy
  • Jews controlled ISIS
(there's a bunch more of that kind of stuff, but your stance on just these three would be instructive)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
asaratis
Pelosi is using her insurrection investigation for three reasons
1) to smear Republicans as "domestic terrorist"
2) to distract from the election audits that will destroy the Democrat's credibility
3) to hide her own dirty deeds in the 1/6 capital protest

"Pelosi is using her insurrection investigation for three reasons..."

Or....maybe four reason: One more so to determine exactly what happened and by whom.

Oh, shux!........maybe a 5th .........to hold accountable those people who failed America on that day; committed crimes; aided & abetted in committing those crimes.

With a little time......I'm sure other posters here can add more beyond the 5 so far listed.

Chillicothe
Here are some things that Pelosi will not want to investigate.
Opening the doors to the capital and then waving people in and then shooting an unarmed protester.
Pelosi is not "officially" in charge of the Capital police, but we need to know who gave the command to shoot people.
In many cases it is illegal to shoot unarmed trespassers, but could they really be trespassers if the doors were opened for them and then they were waved in by the guards.
We just can't take Pelosi's word because she is totally untrustworthy.
You know that the Dems would be going apeshit if this happened to a BLM protester.
BTW, BLM was involved the capital riot.
This stuff stinks.

Historical Horror: Bill Clinton Pardoned Ex-Terrorist Now ...

Jan 13, 2021 · Susan Lisa Rosenberg’s spent 16 years in prison, but kindhearted President Bill Clinton commuted her sentence on January 20, 2001, his last day in office. I had to check this because it seemed too wild– but it's TRUE. A Left-wing terrorist who bombed the Capitol Building was pardoned by Clinton and now fundraises for BLM.

'Let's Burn This Sh*t Down': BLM Activist Arrested After ...

Jan 14, 2021 · Black Lives Matter activist John Sullivan has been arrested and charged with federal crimes after attending the riot at the U.S. Capitol last week. According to …

Viral Video of Police Waving Protesters into the Capitol ...

Jan 07, 2021 · Viral Video of Police Waving Protesters into the Capitol.

Who shot Ashli Babbitt, the woman who died at the Capitol?

1625356505921.jpeg
Jan 07, 2021 · ASHLI Babbitt was a Donald Trump supporter who was gunned down in Washington DC. The 35-year-old Air Force veteran had been with others who stormed the Capitol building on January 6 when she shot.

"Here are some things that Pelosi will not want to investigate."
  • "Opening the doors to the capital and then waving people in and then shooting an unarmed protester."
It seems you are conflating two separate events. Unless you are asserting that one of the officers of those three doors where they stepped aside (see the video linked in the recent "40-minute" thread).....unless you are saying one of them shot the woman? Is that what you are saying?

I have no way of knowing, perhaps you do....but I don't know what the Select Committee, which, by the way I don't think Pelosi is serving on......we don't know what they will or won't investigate. But, I sincerely believe they'll look into that shooting.
That's my opinion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• "Pelosi is not "officially" in charge of the Capital police, but we need to know who gave the command to shoot people."

See my opinion just above.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

• "illegal to shoot unarmed trespassers, but could they really be trespassers if the doors were opened for them"

See my opinion just above.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

• "BTW, BLM was involved the capital riot."

To what degree?
To what effect?
John Sullivan, a gadfly entrepreneur "filmmaker" and habitué of Proud Boy meetings where he filmed them, as he did the Capitol invasion, in order to sell to willing media outlets.
If THAT is your "BLM" presence, well, it seems scant.
However, if the investigation of the Select Committee finds Sullivan was more impactful, or he led an impactful contingent of invaders, well, in my opinion, we'll hear more about it.
If he's an 'instigate-for-a-buck' one-off ............likely then not too much.

5fpfc7.jpg

Well, poster HaShev, shiny picture memes ain't really an adequate alternative to thoughtful informed discourse.
But, if that is the only tool in your toolbox, the rest of us can understand your reliance on it.

But, on a broader perspective, the Select Committee investigating the January 6th invasion of the Capitol is a needed development. There are many unanswered questions as to the who, the how, the coordinations and communications, the failures, and the successes. In short, let us look to this investigation as a step towards America better understanding the influences that created January 6th, and how they can be mitigated or better channeled in the future.

No patriotic and thoughtful American welcomed invaders to the seat of our government clubbing down Capitol police, smashing windows, doors, furniture, offices, or smearing feces on the walls of the People's House. That is not the America any American wants.

So, the Republicans in the Senate had a golden opportunity to help craft a bi-partisan board of non-politicos....of experts in law adjudication, in law enforcement, in psychology, or any number of disciplines, so that America could have a qualified panel of experts empowered with the force of law (subpoena) to wrangle out answers....and offer us conclusions and recommendations.

Mitch McConnell and a cohort in the Senate prevented THAT from happening under a bi-partisan mantle.

Thus America.....via the House Dems' authority ......must do it for Americans.

So, poster HaShev, you stick with your shiny pictures. That's fine. You are a single moke with a single 'voice' on a narrow internet gossip board. No real harm, no real foul. But know, America has bigger fish to fry than guys playing with shiny picture on the internet.

Last edited:
Well, poster HaShev, shiny picture memes ain't really an adequate alternative to thoughtful informed discourse.
But, if that is the only tool in your toolbox, the rest of us can understand your reliance on it.

But, on a broader perspective, the Select Committee investigating the January 6th invasion of the Capitol is a needed development. There are many unanswered questions as to the who, the how, the coordinations and communications, the failures, and the successes. In short, let us look to this investigation as a step towards America better understanding the influences that created January 6th, and how they can be mitigated or better channeled in the future.

No patriotic and thoughtful American welcomed invaders to the seat of our government clubbing down Capitol police, smashing windows, doors, furniture, offices, or smearing feces on the walls of the People's House. That is not the America any American wants.

So, the Republicans in the Senate had a golden opportunity to help craft a bi-partisan board of non-politicos....of experts in law adjudication, in law enforcement, in psychology, or any number of disciplines, so that America could have a qualified panel of experts empowered with the force of law (subpoena) to wrangle out answers....and offer us conclusions and recommendations.

Mitch McConnell and a cohort in the Senate prevented THAT from happening under a bi-partisan mantle.

Thus America.....via the House Dems' authority ......must do it for Americans.

So, poster HaShev, you stick with your shiny pictures. That's fine. You are a single moke with a single 'voice' on a narrow internet gossip board. No real harm, no real foul. But know, America has bigger fish to fry than guys playing with shiny picture on the internet.
FBI is already investigating it, the majority congress is abusing their power and creating a theatrical narrative, because they fear Trump running in 2024 (JUST LIKE YOU FEAR MY MEMES)and they once again want to exploit the news cycle to manipulate the midterms which they know they can't win.
THANK YOU CAPT OBVIOUS!

The January 6 commission is not a witch hunt - it is exactly what the country needs: a complete and total accounting of the horrible day. The justice system will continue on its track and congress will not interfere in that process.

One simple question - an easy one: What are Republicans afraid of - surely not the truth, right (wink, wink).

Look how long they took with the Benghazi attempt to nail Hillary Clinton and at the end of that massive investigation (very rabid and very raw partisan only) and what was the outcome at the end of the day? Just as all knew all along: Clinton did nothing wrong.

Also, what is taking McCarthy so long to nominate his five members?

Forum List

Back