Speaker Pelosi will launch her own partisan insurrection investigation

The two shit-show impeachments proved that the Democrats are incapable of fair investigations of anything.

They got a Republican Senator to vote to convict for the first time a same Party conviction of an impeached president..

And this is truly remarkable and unprecedented:

*(CNN) Seven Republican senators joined with Democrats in voting to convict former President Donald Trump at the conclusion of his second impeachment trial.

Additionally, I think the trust of the American public in our election system would be revived

There is no mistrust except within the Trump Confederacy. Those that still believe the big lie are beyond salvation.

So unless they turn violent they should be ignored. Its dangerous to our freedom and democratic institutions to try to reason with traitors and nutjob Trump supporters.

"The baseless claim that left-wing infiltrators were responsible for the violent attack has been promoted by former President Donald Trump's impeachment lawyers, several GOP lawmakers and at least one speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference Friday morning."
I first heard it the day after the insurrection when FratBoy Gaetz stated it.

From WaPo, January 7th:

"On the House floor early on Thursday, hours after a violent, pro-Trump mob burst into the Capitol, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) expressed his anger at the perpetrators. But Gaetz wasn’t pointing the finger at fellow Trump supporters — instead, he suggested members of antifa had secretly infiltrated the group to cause the chaos."

And, as we've seen Representative Gaetz always adds a lot of credibility to any issue he touches.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm suspecting we are being flim-flammed.
One poster masquerading as two.
Their writing style, syntax, vocabulary, nearly identical thinking, uber-Rightfield stances.....well, it makes me suspicious that posters "EMH" and "Asaratis" are really the same person using double avatars.

Perhaps thinking that a twin will make him (them?) a better spokesperson for today's Conservative Republicans. The new voice of the GOP? The flag-carriers for the Trump family and the Stop-the-Steal advocates? Not to mention the Oathkeeper drag queens?

Go ahead and try to convince me that these posts aren't offered by the same single individual:

• "The 1/6 crowd is full of leftwing liar HOMOS who are overwhelmingly Jewish."
  • "She is part of the TDS crowd that welcome turmoil that could be blamed on Trump for years."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
EMH = Asaratis = EMH?
Asaratis = EMH = Asaratis?
I wouldn't doubt both are Russian bots.

You are just as dumb as subs, pro Israel Christians incapable of doing anything other than endlessly parroting lies from easily discredited liars.

A sub consciously joins a religion of inferiority, where once committed one is obligated to serve a chosen race, which oh by the way not only does not believe said religion, but easily explains why, since religion's main character was one of the chosen, and the chosen were the ones who observed him, and roundly cheered his gruesome execution.....

But the sub "knows better" than those who actually observed Jesus, because their beaked bird brains parrot a book.....

Which now defines "soon" as more than 1900 years later, and suggests stars are the same size as fig leaves....
You have a thing for christians.

I could care less.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

You are just as dumb as they are. You parrot lie after lie in a religious manner. You serve Israel doing so, whether you understand that or not. Heck, you will likely insist traitor Joe is a Catholic, like subs say about Rupert Murdoch....
"Serving Israel"?

Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to the U.S. Congress has backfired on the Israeli Prime Minister in a spectacular way. In the United States, a Gallup Poll, conducted from March 5-8, finds that Bibi’s popularity has dropped considerably since his address to Congress.

In February, a Gallup survey found 45 percent of Americans held a favorable view of Netanyahu, compared to 24 percent who viewed him unfavorably. After his speech to Congress, Netanyahu’s favorable rating dropped to 38 percent. His unfavorable numbers climbed to 29 percent. Overall, that represents a 12 percentage point decline in his favorable to unfavorable spread.

U.S. Republicans still have an overwhelmingly favorable image of Netanyahu, even after his warmongering speech before Congress.

"Maybe ask around if you are unable to use a basic search engine..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, mein freund, poster 'EMH'....a fav of mine, and I suspect, sort of a fav by a few others here.

So, welcome back to the forum. Please do not leave us.

Now, as far as your insistence I prove your assertions are truthful.......well, nope.

Not my job.

It is you, not I, who insists on using the Jewish Times as your go-to reference. Your authoritative source.

Fine.

Show us why.

Give the forum members here a quote out of this Atlanta 'opinion'....and provide a link to it.

If you can't, or won't, or don't.............well.........

Well, some here may think you are just another anti-Semitic bigot shrilling his keyboard enema while hiding under a fake name.

Now, to be sure my avatar doesn't think that, nor would he post it .....but we think you can readily understand why there are those who would.

Good luck. We look forward to your postings. ;)

Lol

Sub human unable to use search engine.

Start a topic accusing EMH of lying about it...

The links and quote have been posted here ad nauseum.

You are the only sub human here denying it....

The left wing liar here will endlessly insist on "links" to parrot. If the link and the quote have been posted over and over....

Translation software problems again??

Jacob chansley and Jacob rubenstein are two different people.

Chansley is a 1/6er

Rubinstein shot lee Harvey Oswald.
Thanks for explaining that to the dupe.

Did you know that jack ruby's real name was Jacob Rubinstein?

Why do you think your chosen masters do that, hoax their Jewishness....???
I asked you before, but you didn't answer... why do you think [for clarities sake: Jacob Rubinstein] changed his name? What about his Judaism do you think he was trying to hide?

Jacob rubenstein changed his name to make it more difficult to ID him as Jewish.

Jacob offed Oswald to shut him up. The Mossad did the hit (the same marksmen did MLK and RFK with the same "framed stoog" tactic) to put Zionist traitor LBJ in the WH. The media never told the American people that Jack ruby was really Jacob Rubinstein, because the media did not want anything Jewish getting attention.

Oswald was a moron and maybe would have hit JFK from the 7th floor once in 50 shots....

If Oswald did fire at JFK, he missed.....
"Jacob rubenstein changed his name to make it more difficult to ID him as Jewish."

I get that your think that. I'm asking why did he want to "make it more difficult to ID him as Jewish?"

Lol

Because your employer the Mossad did JFK and fellow Jews in America have lied about the "suspects list" which according to the news and Hollywood does not include anyone or anything Jewish....

The KKK
The mafia
Organized labor
The Soviet Union

This is how you fool dumb Americans who parrot and never think, like pro Israel Christians with IQ under 5.

Chansley is a 1/6er

I asked you before, but you didn't answer... why do you think [for clarities sake: Jacob Rubinstein] changed his name? What about his Judaism do you think he was trying to hide?

Jacob rubenstein changed his name to make it more difficult to ID him as Jewish.

Jacob offed Oswald to shut him up. The Mossad did the hit (the same marksmen did MLK and RFK with the same "framed stoog" tactic) to put Zionist traitor LBJ in the WH. The media never told the American people that Jack ruby was really Jacob Rubinstein, because the media did not want anything Jewish getting attention.

Oswald was a moron and maybe would have hit JFK from the 7th floor once in 50 shots....

"Jacob rubenstein changed his name to make it more difficult to ID him as Jewish."

I get that your think that. I'm asking why did he want to "make it more difficult to ID him as Jewish?"

Lol

Because your employer the Mossad did JFK and fellow Jews in America have lied about the "suspects list" which according to the news and Hollywood does not include anyone or anything Jewish....

The KKK
The mafia
Organized labor
The Soviet Union

This is how you fool dumb Americans who parrot and never think, like pro Israel Christians with IQ under 5.
LOL

So Jacob Rubinstein changed his name to Jack Ruby because the Mossad did JFK??

Is that what you're saying? Because that sounds nuts.

However, NONE of the investigating or reporting should be in any way whatsoever controlled by Nancy Pelosi or the Democrat Party that she controls.

Republicans turned away from the true 50/50 nonpartisan split investigation NP offered. They spit in her eye so they left NP the option to go it alone. And now you complain.
Nancy would still have controlled the committee and the editing of the report. It would operate much the same as the FBI did when it made false claims against people after welcoming them into the Capitol then arresting them based solely on photographic evidence that they were there.

I repeat myself: Nancy Pelosi should have no control over any facet of any investigation into 1-6. She was the prime culprit and is trying to cover her own ass for denying National Guard assistance prior to 1-6. She want chaos to occur. She has blood on her hands.

However, NONE of the investigating or reporting should be in any way whatsoever controlled by Nancy Pelosi or the Democrat Party that she controls.

Republicans turned away from the true 50/50 nonpartisan split investigation NP offered. They spit in her eye so they left NP the option to go it alone. And now you complain.
Nancy would still have controlled the committee and the editing of the report. It would operate much the same as the FBI did when it made false claims against people after welcoming them into the Capitol then arresting them based solely on photographic evidence that they were there.

I repeat myself: Nancy Pelosi should have no control over any facet of any investigation into 1-6. She was the prime culprit and is trying to cover her own ass for denying National Guard assistance prior to 1-6. She want chaos to occur. She has blood on her hands.
No worries, now it will be a partisan investigation run entirely by Democrats.

Additionally, I think the trust of the American public in our election system would be revived

There is no mistrust except within the Trump Confederacy. Those that still believe the big lie are beyond salvation.

So unless they turn violent they should be ignored. Its dangerous to our freedom and democratic institutions to try to reason with traitors and nutjob Trump supporters.
You've got to be really stupid to believe that successful cheaters would doubt the integrity of the election they stole.

But then, that's redundant. You've got to be really stupid to be a liberal.

...same as the two sham impeachments. More partisan bullshit from the left.

Chansley is a 1/6er

Lol

The KKK
The mafia
Organized labor
The Soviet Union

LOL

TV's influence on the 1960 election was dramatic. CBS was ruthlessly anti Nixon. Kennedy won the debate according to the TV audience (who listened to CBS' slanted analysis). Those who listened on radio thought Nixon won.

Once JFK won, the Israel lobby started pushing for military help for Israel, and got none. JFK told the Israel lobby there was no need for Israel to arm itself to that magnitude (unless Israel was planning to expand, which it was). That was when JFK was "deemed unfriendly to Israel" and got the Atlanta Jewish times solution #3....

Jackie said LBJ was behind it.

The KGB said LBJ was behind it.

Three years later, israel has all the us weapons it needs to do the planned 67 land grab....

Thanks to racist Zionist traitor and Biden hero LBJ

...same as the two sham impeachments. More partisan bullshit from the left.
LOL

By "sham impeachments," you mean valid impeachments because Trump abused the power of his office.

Chansley is a 1/6er

Lol

The KKK
The mafia
Organized labor
The Soviet Union

LOL

TV's influence on the 1960 election was dramatic. CBS was ruthlessly anti Nixon. Kennedy won the debate according to the TV audience (who listened to CBS' slanted analysis). Those who listened on radio thought Nixon won.

Once JFK won, the Israel lobby started pushing for military help for Israel, and got none. JFK told the Israel lobby there was no need for Israel to arm itself to that magnitude (unless Israel was planning to expand, which it was). That was when JFK was "deemed unfriendly to Israel" and got the Atlanta Jewish times solution #3....

Three years later, israel has all the us weapons it needs to do the planned 67 land grab....

Try and focus long enough to elucidate a lucid response ... what does any of that have to do with why Jacob Rubenstein changed his name? Why did he, according to you, seek to hide his Judaism?

Chansley is a 1/6er

Lol

The KKK
The mafia
Organized labor
The Soviet Union

LOL

Try and focus long enough to elucidate a lucid response ... what does any of that have to do with why Jacob Rubenstein changed his name? Why did he, according to you, seek to hide his Judaism?

Jacob rubenstein's task was to prevent the American people from observing closely what an incompetent moron Oswald really was, and hence incapable of plotting and executing what JEWS like J Edgar HOOOOOOOOOOOOOVer said he did.

Chansley is a 1/6er

Lol

The KKK
The mafia
Organized labor
The Soviet Union

LOL

Jacob rubenstein's task was to prevent the American people from observing closely what an incompetent moron Oswald really was, and hence incapable of plotting and executing what JEWS like J Edgar HOOOOOOOOOOOOOVer said he did.
Dumbfuck, what does that have to do with him changing his name??

Exactly how fucked in the head are you??

There is total continuity of what you have read, faun.

There is the motive, the means, and the cover up.

The cover up of the JFK assassination is by the same people who did it - your people, Zionist Jews.

As with the Israeli false flag attempt to instigate a us war with hezbo by blowing up 250 US Marines in Lebanon 1983, the Zionist tries to hate hoax/ false flag it.

Oswald was framed.

To cover up Judaism involvement, the Zionist assassin of Oswald false flagged himself with a name change to hide the true motive of the hit...

Zionism did not want Americans to get a close up look at Oswald...

There is total continuity of what you have read, faun.

There is the motive, the means, and the cover up.

The cover up of the JFK assassination is by the same people who did it - your people, Zionist Jews.

As with the Israeli false flag attempt to instigate a us war with hezbo by blowing up 250 US Marines in Lebanon 1983, the Zionist tries to hate hoax/ false flag it.

Oswald was framed.

To cover up Judaism involvement, the Zionist assassin of Oswald false flagged himself with a name change to hide the true motive of the hit...

Zionism did not want Americans to get a close up look at Oswald...
Great, now what does any of that have to do with Jacob Rosenstein changing his name?

"Sub human unable to use search engine."

OK, Got it, mon ami EMH.

You can't or you won't provide the forum with vetting on this magical Atlanta newspaper that you hinge all your polemic upon.

OK. Got it, mon ami.

Forum List

Back