'Spartacus' Calls For Ditching Kavanaugh, 'Guilty Or Innocent'

Any Justice that supports the Patriot Act does not belong on the bench.
Any justice that supported the ACA and her unconstitutional acts does not belong on the bench.
The irony? He thinks govt assumptions are more important than our rights.
Fuck him. He is a big govt stooge.
You just described every Liberal Judge on the USSC. If your plan is to remove all of THEM for those same views, go for it.

The only solution is too add more to the bench. :lol:

FDR did it....Dems love that kind of shit.

And Republicans don’t? They love their big government just as much as the Democrats.

They sure do......Most Pubs can lick my taint. They are political beasts. They are not conservatives. Vote them all out. Fuck em.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
It does if you don’t possess any logic or integrity, but what else do you expect from blind partisans? This forum is a retard magnet.
Only a retard would agree with Booker, an admitted sexual harasser, who justifies himself remaining in the Senate after admitting to his own crime but claiming Kavanaugh should be denied his position, guilty or not.

Booker is a grandstanding clown. I know of another person that’s admitted to being a sexual harasser but that was dismissed as locker room talk by his sycophants.

They sure do......Most Pubs can lick my taint. They are political beasts. They are not conservatives. Vote them all out. Fuck em

I couldnt bring myself to vote for either of the two clowns in 2016. I wrote in Rand Paul and left for the cabin for some board games/bourbon.

BIGGEST REVELATIONS FROM THIS ENTIRE DESPICABLE 'FEISTEIN-INITIATED BS:

1. Democrats attempted to use / abuse their power once again to 'Herman Cain' a good and descent US Citizen for political party benefit

2. Ford is a criminal perjurer who should go to prison.

3. Feinstein should be Censured at the very least for her reckless public attack on a US citizen based on an unsubstantiated rumor she had and held onto until the last most party advantageous time

4. Corey Booker reminded us all that he admitted to sexually assaulting a woman back in high school, a criminal act he says should be disqualifying to anyone seeking federal office or position ... and thus why Booker should be removed from the US Senate

5. Senator Bloomenthal reminded us that he is a lying scumbag Democrats who is guilty of 'Stolen Valor' and reminded us that if someone tells ONE lie they can never be trusted to be telling the truth again.

I would say admitting to sexually assaulting a woman is more disqualifying than an accusation against someone for supposedly lying or assaulting women.

If Booker says he sexually assaulted a woman and that any man who does that is not qualified to serve, who am I to argue with him?

Boot his ass out of the Senate.

Forum List

Back