anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Britain produced many great classics. They are rebroadcast at various channels like TCM and others. But why don't we ever get the Space 1999? It is so historically, significant, that the eagle transporters inspired even the Star Wars spacecraft designs. What do we have to do to put the Space 1999 back on the screen again?

We watched that show when it was on. It was well done for the time. I wonder why a lot of shows are passed by from the past for re-airing. There was another Brit sci-fi show about tripod aliens. Can't remember the name but that was another I liked.

Britain produced many great classics. They are rebroadcast at various channels like TCM and others. But why don't we ever get the Space 1999? It is so historically, significant, that the eagle transporters inspired even the Star Wars spacecraft designs. What do we have to do to put the Space 1999 back on the screen again?
i tried watching it on believe it was Netflix or Hulu.....i couldnt do it.....stopped after about 5 episodes.....

Forum List

Back