"Southside with You" ...Barry Hussein and Michelle on their first date

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I confess that I couldn't bring myself to watch such a freaking puff piece about the former, former president. Was it any good?

Who is Barry Hussein? Am I supposed to know who he is? What became of his date with this Michelle? Is this some sort of cable show?

Who is Barry Hussein? Am I supposed to know who he is? What became of his date with this Michelle? Is this some sort of cable show?
For the benefit of the poor schleps who were in a coma for eight years, Barry was the name Barak Obama used in Harvard and Hussein was his middle name. Michelle was (is) his wife.

I know them as Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Robinson Obama, as she has used her husband's surname. Why would anyone refer to him by his first and middle names? Do people refer to trump as "Donald John"?

When does this infantile foolishness stop and the people who do these things grow up?

For the benefit of the poor schleps who were in a coma for eight years, Barry was the name Barak Obama used in Harvard and Hussein was his middle name. Michelle was (is) his wife.

Also known as Ovomit.

Also known as Ovomit.

So infantile of you. Name-calling because you third grader thinks that this is cute. What, specifically, was Obama worse at than any other president In our lifetimes? Be careful now because we have just gotten rid of trump.

For the benefit of the poor schleps who were in a coma for eight years, Barry was the name Barak Obama used in Harvard and Hussein was his middle name. Michelle was (is) is wife.

Also known as Ovomit.

So infantile of you. Name-calling because you third grader thinks that this is cute. What, specifically, was Obama worse at than any other president In our lifetimes? Be careful now because we have just gotten rid of trump.

Careful? be careful you say?

Look! look how I'm trembling ! :cuckoo:

Loser.

I confess that I couldn't bring myself to watch such a freaking puff piece about the former, former president. Was it any good?

I still can't bring myself to admit that crumb was elected POTUS TWICE.

I still can't bring myself to admit that crumb was elected POTUS TWICE.
I feel the same about that twice impeached,
one- term Orange blob of the former President.

trump was not elected by the majority of voters even once.

NO PRESIDENT HAS. Presidents are elected by 50 state races, each of which is determined by a popular outcome. Beyond that, it then becomes the collective sum of elector votes which those states represent! There is no national popular vote, it has no meaning in a republic. And for good reason so that one state or two cannot dominate and control every election taking representation away from the other states!

And I won't even go into the fact that without Voter ID, no popular vote count has any meaning whatsoever. We have no idea how many MILLIONS of voters are even illegal.

But the fact that the idiot Left comes back to this empty point over and over again shows how much they eschew the representative republic system that distinguishes this country from the abhorrent pure democracy we gleefully ran away from, and the fact that in a true representative republic, Leftists feel themselves at a disadvantage.

I feel the same about that twice impeached, one- term Orange blob of the former President.

You should see a psychiatrist about your problem.

But thanks for getting Trump acquitted of all your ridiculous accusations TWICE. It really made the Democrats look like a JOKE.
[/QUO
Trumpers need help to realize you got played by a con man.

Barry Hussin got a bunch of worthless Negroes, weak minded White guilt pussies and Moon Bats to vote for him and went on to be the worst President the country ever had.

However, his record of being an absolute disaster may be eclipsed by this President Dufus who stole the election.

I know them as Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Robinson Obama, as she has used her husband's surname. Why would anyone refer to him by his first and middle names? Do people refer to trump as "Donald John"?

When does this infantile foolishness stop and the people who do these things grow up?
Hollywood made fun of and continues to make fun of Nixon. They made a forgettable movie called "Milhaus" (Nixon's middle name) and another one called "Dick" that Showtime still has on time to time. The Clinton years had everything Hollywood needs with sex, drugs and rock& roll but democrats are off limits.

Barry Hussin got a bunch of worthless Negroes, weak minded White guilt pussies and Moon Bats to vote for him and went on to be the worst President the country ever had.

However, his record of being an absolute disaster may be eclipsed by this President Dufus who stole the election.

President Obama was actually a pretty good president, nowhere near the worst President the country ever had. You describe people who voted for him as "worthless Negroes, weak minded White guilt pussies and Moon Bats." Really? I voted for Obama twice. Then trump turned up and was the worst president we've ever seen. Will you please explain why you have supported trump. It appears that you are a white male who openly practices identity politics.

President Obama was actually a pretty good president, nowhere near the worst President the country ever had. You describe people who voted for him as "worthless Negroes, weak minded White guilt pussies and Moon Bats." Really? I voted for Obama twice. Then trump turned up and was the worst president we've ever seen. Will you please explain why you have supported trump. It appears that you are a white male who openly practices identity politics.
Not me.

I feel the same about that twice impeached, one- term Orange blob of the former President.

You should see a psychiatrist about your problem.

But thanks for getting Trump acquitted of all your ridiculous accusations TWICE. It really made the Democrats look like a JOKE.
[/QUO
Trumpers need help to realize you got played by a con man.

Then it was the best con in the world because under Trump, America actually won and got farther ahead.

Forum List

Back