Southern Baptist Leader Fred Luter Links North Korean Threats to Gay Marriage, Boy Sc

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Southern Baptist Leader Fred Luter Links North Korean Threats to Gay Marriage, Boy Scouts

Fred Luter, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention, appeared Wednesday on TruNews with Rick Wiles, the Religious Right talk show host who is convinced President Obama is literally a demon.

After Wiles shared with Luter his theory that gay rights activists are to blame for North Korea’s threats to launch a nuclear strike against the US, Luter explained that while he is “not that strong in prophecy” he would not be surprised that there might be a connection.

“I would not be surprised that at the time when we are debating same-sex marriage, at a time when we are debating whether or not we should have gays leading the Boy Scout movement, I don’t think it’s just a coincidence that we have a mad man in Asia who is saying some of the things that he’s saying,” Luter said.

That "big tent" is over flowing with crazies and mouth-foaming nutbags.

While democrats shoot and bomb people, wow.....if you want to suck a dick, go do it, just do it in private and dont act so proud

Southern Baptist Leader Fred Luter Links North Korean Threats to Gay Marriage, Boy Scouts

Fred Luter, the president of the Southern Baptist Convention, appeared Wednesday on TruNews with Rick Wiles, the Religious Right talk show host who is convinced President Obama is literally a demon.

After Wiles shared with Luter his theory that gay rights activists are to blame for North Korea’s threats to launch a nuclear strike against the US, Luter explained that while he is “not that strong in prophecy” he would not be surprised that there might be a connection.

“I would not be surprised that at the time when we are debating same-sex marriage, at a time when we are debating whether or not we should have gays leading the Boy Scout movement, I don’t think it’s just a coincidence that we have a mad man in Asia who is saying some of the things that he’s saying,” Luter said.

That "big tent" is over flowing with crazies and mouth-foaming nutbags.
Previous right wingnut preachers have made fortunes saying those things. It appeals to the ignorant.

While democrats shoot and bomb people, wow.....if you want to suck a dick, go do it, just do it in private and dont act so proud

I'm more a pitcher... So, bend over and spread your cheeks, bitch.

No reach arounds first time, you have to earn it by no screaming.

I swear....some days, it's difficult not to be ashamed of being a Southern Baptist.

Forum List

Back