South Dakota Hs A Noem Problem

Lot of good it did him. We hear excuses frequently that Trump failed due to the people he placed around him.
And boy did he surround himself with some crazy...

Roody...

Lot of good it did him. We hear excuses frequently that Trump failed due to the people he placed around him.
Who says he failed? HE passed great stuff when he could, fought for alot of good stuff that he couldn't get past the obstructionist democrats (funny how the media didn't phrase it like that.....it's almost like dems and the media are the same)

If I recall Cuomo was forced to resign...by Democrats
Such as????? It would be nice to see Democrats with integrity....it's so rare

Oh and what about his rapist brother.......I guess both apples fell in the same place.......shouldn't CNN ME TOO him?

What did McConnell do?

Cruz?
Lawyers.......
Now the dems have some interesting people....Omar was married to her brother....you definitely don't see that everyday, but she really hates Jews......Same thing with Rashida Talib.....she was called an anti semite by the chairman of the foreign affairs committee..........right before we had the vote on the Iron Dome....I heard Dems cried when they couldn't allow Jews to be killed............it's so sad.

Who says he failed? HE passed great stuff when he could, fought for alot of good stuff that he couldn't get past the obstructionist democrats (funny how the media didn't phrase it like that.....it's almost like dems and the media are the same)
Passed WHAT?

A tax cut that added 2T to the debt?

He couldn't even get REPUBLICANS to fund his idiotic wall

You say he failed because he “couldn't get past the obstructionist democrats”.

How many corrupt Democrats that you guys have been hollering about for years did he indict?

Read the OP stupid
Wow her mommy hooked her up with a Real Estate License.......even if true.....so fucking what? After the Clintons and the Russia Hoax, you guys have no moral authority on this subject......
Next thing you'll tell me is Chelsea Clinton got a job at NBC for $600,000.....

no doubt having nothing to do with who her parents are..........

You say he failed because he “couldn't get past the obstructionist democrats”.

How many corrupt Democrats that you guys have been hollering about for years did he indict?
You don't indict people for using the filibuster and unfortunately they can lie and have the press act like it's Gospel truth.......but that's America!!!!!!! Until the Fuhrer Xiden decides what else has to be trampled.

You don't indict people for using the filibuster and unfortunately they can lie and have the press act like it's Gospel truth.......but that's America!!!!!!! Until the Fuhrer Xiden decides what else has to be trampled.
So you don’t remember the right talking about indictments for all the “corrupt” democrats?

Just went right down the memory hole?

Wow her mommy hooked her up with a Real Estate License.......even if true.....so fucking what? After the Clintons and the Russia Hoax, you guys have no moral authority on this subject......
Next thing you'll tell me is Chelsea Clinton got a job at NBC for $600,000.....

no doubt having nothing to do with who her parents are..........
Different rules, honey. Different rules.

So you don’t remember the right talking about indictments for all the “corrupt” democrats?

Just went right down the memory hole?
They are corrupt... making fake dossiers, spying on Presidential campaigns and lying to investigators and courts is corruption.........indictments are about the will to prosecute them..........which the establishment won't do. You know it and I know it.

Forum List

Back