South Dakota Hs A Noem Problem

The pandemic ravaged SD
OPJQ looks right. OPJQ looks left. (OPJQ lives in South Dakota)

OPJQ shrugs shoulders. No body bags to the right. No overwhelmed hospitals to the left. Sure, there's the occasional WAAAAAAAAAAAAY overblown obvious propaganda headline on the Sioux Falls Argus Leader front page, but NOPE! Nobody's dying any more frequently than normal.

Lesh thinks to self.................................."Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... I need to get busy making my posts a little more convincing or my next check signed by Mr. Soros is likely to be a bit late."

OPJQ looks right. OPJQ looks left. (OPJQ lives in South Dakota)

OPJQ shrugs shoulders. No body bags to the right. No overwhelmed hospitals to the left. Sure, there's the occasional WAAAAAAAAAAAAY overblown obvious propaganda headline on the Sioux Falls Argus Leader front page, but NOPE! Nobody's dying any more frequently than normal.

Lesh thinks to self.................................."Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... I need to get busy making my posts a little more convincing or my next check signed by Mr. Soros is likely to be a bit late."
Don't you just love it when they claim something so easily refuted?

Her daughter FAILED to get the cert. it's not rocket science either. She must be a fucking DOPE.

And what did Mommy do?

She used her position as Governor to get her daughter that license.

That's outright corruption by any measure
Where is that stated?

Forum List

Back