South Dakota Hs A Noem Problem

“The Associated Press is disparaging the Governor’s daughter in order to attack the Governor politically – no wonder Americans’ trust in the media is at an all-time low,” spokesman Ian Fury said.

Kassidy Peters, then 26, ultimately obtained the certification in November 2020, four months after the meeting at her mother’s office. A week after that, the labor secretary called the agency head, Sherry Bren, to demand her retirement, according to an age discrimination complaint Bren filed against the department. Bren, 70, ultimately left her job this past March after the state paid her $200,000 to withdraw the complaint.

Noem fired the head of that department and then when called on it the STATE had to pay $200K
Really? Where’s the age discrimination here? She is fucking 70. What does this have to do with that?

Gee, nobody here acts at all "pandemic ravaged". When I go into some of the stores, about half of the employees wear masks and about 5% of the shoppers do so. WE ARE NOT WORRIED.
If your not in sheer panic and fearing for your life you can’t be a democrat. Thems the rules.

Kassidy Peters, then 26, ultimately obtained the certification in November 2020, four months after the meeting at her mother’s office. A week after that, the labor secretary called the agency head, Sherry Bren, to demand her retirement, according to an age discrimination complaint Bren filed against the department. Bren, 70, ultimately left her job this past March after the state paid her $200,000 to withdraw the complaint.

Noem fired the head of that department and then when called on it the STATE had to pay $200K
I’m trying to figure out the puzzle pieces here. A governor’s daughter was seeking a license to be an auditor. Then somehow there was a meeting between the governor and a department she’s in charge of. Which seems normal. Four months later the daughter got the certification because…what exactly? Governor pressure took four months? Then some 70 year old woman retired and sued the state. For age descrimation. At 70. And her job performance was what again? And last the government just paid the old woman off. Shocking they would choose that as a cheaper move.

So maybe you can tie this all together for me. I’m not seeing the grand conspiracy here.

I’m trying to figure out the puzzle pieces here. A governor’s daughter was seeking a license to be an auditor. Then somehow there was a meeting between the governor and a department she’s in charge of. Which seems normal. Four months later the daughter got the certification because…what exactly? Governor pressure took four months? Then some 70 year old woman retired and sued the state. For age descrimation. At 70. And her job performance was what again? And last the government just paid the old woman off. Shocking they would choose that as a cheaper move.

So maybe you can tie this all together for me. I’m not seeing the grand conspiracy here.
You seem confused

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — Just days after a South Dakota agency moved to deny her daughter’s application to become a certified real estate appraiser, Gov. Kristi Noem summoned to her office the state employee who ran the agency, the woman’s direct supervisor and the state labor secretary.
Noem’s daughter attended too.

She pulled the ultimate "Karen"...

Nice try at excuses.

Noem used her office for personal gain.

That's blatant corruption
Seriously? How. Her daughter worked on getting that job for four months and that’s your version of nepotism. Meanwhile Bidumbs retarded drug addled hooker addiction is selling stick figure drawings for millions but that just fine.

You seem confused

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) — Just days after a South Dakota agency moved to deny her daughter’s application to become a certified real estate appraiser, Gov. Kristi Noem summoned to her office the state employee who ran the agency, the woman’s direct supervisor and the state labor secretary.

She pulled the ultimate "Karen"...
Oh no, what on earth could a governor want with a meeting of the state real estate auditors for? That would be crazy.

I don’t know a Karen (democrat) would ever wait four months for her to stop shrieking.

You’re a dog on the hunt and hearing some barking in your ears. You’re just too stupid to know you’re the one barking in your own asshole and hearing the noises.

Oh no, what on earth could a governor want with a meeting of the state real estate auditors for?
, Gov. Kristi Noem summoned to her office the state employee who ran the agency, the woman’s direct supervisor and the state labor secretary.

Are you really that stupid?

, Gov. Kristi Noem summoned to her office the state employee who ran the agency, the woman’s direct supervisor and the state labor secretary.

Are you really that stupid?
Oh no. If she had only been on a flight to China with her VP mom and came back with a few billion in Chinese investment cash.
Oh wait, real estate auditor. Four months later.

You’re fixing to get your ass kicked on this. You know that right?

Oh no. If she had only been on a flight to China with her VP mom and came back with a few billion in Chinese investment cash.
Oh wait, real estate auditor. Four months later.

You’re fixing to get your ass kicked on this. You know that right?
Sorry but false equivalency is no defense

Matthew 7:3 (actually "sister's" eye)
"2 For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye?…"

Maybe you haven't been following Hunter Xiden's escapades, like $86,000 a month from Burisma in Ukraine, or $1,500,000,000 from China to "invest", or how about a few $million for Hunter's "paintings", then lets not forget the few $million from the Moscow mayor's wife?

Associated Press

In any other state she would have already resigned
In Massachusetts, your drunken ass can can flip a car into a pond with a girl who is not your wife, leave her to drown, and still be a viable Democrat candidate for President and definite Senator for life.

Yet you are letting your panties get wet over a real estate license??? Any other state.

In Massachusetts, your drunken ass can can flip a car into a pond with a girl who is not your wife, leave her to drown, and still be a viable Democrat candidate for President and definite Senator for life.

Yet you are letting your panties get wet over a real estate license??? Any other state.
It's corruption you freak

You just don't care because it's a Republican

Associated Press

In any other state she would have already resigned
No in Virginia you can be a racist and stay in office........

And this is nothing compared to the Biden family or all the dems in congress....they make tons of cash off govt.

This just another mornic issue.......When Twitter and Facebook ban you for even discussing the story, then MAYBE I'll care

The state didn't have to pay the $200,000. They could have litigated the forced retirement.
70 is more than old enough to force retirement.
Xiden should have retired a decade ago, we'd all be better off.
and Trump should have been forced to retire??? Or never hired in 2016, when he was 70??? He too, like Biden, was too old???

when Trump is 78 in 2024, is your side going to support him for president???

I think it depends on the person...
70 is YOUNG for some people! My dad turned 89 this year, my mom is mid 80s.... They are just now, starting to settle down their active life and are having a smaller home built down on the same street, so mom doesn't have to clean such a big home... At 70, they both were spring chickens....!!!! :)

Forum List

Back