South Dakota Hs A Noem Problem

and Trump should have been forced to retire??? Or never hired in 2016, when he was 70??? He too, like Biden, was too old???

when Trump is 78 in 2024, is your side going to support him for president???

I think it depends on the person...
70 is YOUNG for some people! My dad turned 89 this year, my mom is mid 80s.... They are just now, starting to settle down their active life and are having a smaller home built down on the same street, so mom doesn't have to clean such a big home... At 70, they both were spring chickens....!!!! :)
It does depend on the person.....I don't know ow this one...nor do I really care. Democrats In DC are so corrupt, this is such small potatos, so the outrage and crocodile tears don't move us

You care because it’s not a Democrat. We see Democrats get a pass constantly for their corruption and you expect non Democrats to give a shit about a real estate license facilitated by a favor?
And it's so trivial, the shit dems do in DC is way more interesting and much worse.

You care because it’s not a Democrat. We see Democrats get a pass constantly for their corruption and you expect non Democrats to give a shit about a real estate license facilitated by a favor?
Bullshit. You find actual corruption like this and Dems turn them out. Note Cuomo and Spitzer

Bullshit. You find actual corruption like this and Dems turn them out. Note Cuomo and Spitzer
Well Bill Clinton was guilty of sexual harassment and didn't.
Your blackface govt didn't
Joe Biden hasn't resigned for Hunter
The FBI didn't have anyone resign for the Russia Hoax and lying to FISA courts
I mean if this requires a resignation,, then everyone in congress would have to and Joe Biden

I’m trying to figure out the puzzle pieces here. A governor’s daughter was seeking a license to be an auditor. Then somehow there was a meeting between the governor and a department she’s in charge of. Which seems normal. Four months later the daughter got the certification because…what exactly? Governor pressure took four months? Then some 70 year old woman retired and sued the state. For age descrimation. At 70. And her job performance was what again? And last the government just paid the old woman off. Shocking they would choose that as a cheaper move.

So maybe you can tie this all together for me. I’m not seeing the grand conspiracy here.

It seems normal for the Governor to hold a meeting with the head of the Dept, the person in charge of giving out the license, and the daughter of the Governor?

Really?

It does depend on the person.....I don't know ow this one...nor do I really care. Democrats In DC are so corrupt, this is such small potatos, so the outrage and crocodile tears don't move us
Have you looked at the Republicans in Washington DC at all? Or are you wearing blinders, and single focussed?

and Trump should have been forced to retire??? Or never hired in 2016, when he was 70??? He too, like Biden, was too old??? when Trump is 78 in 2024, is your side going to support him for president???

I think it depends on the person...
70 is YOUNG for some people! My dad turned 89 this year, my mom is mid 80s.... They are just now, starting to settle down their active life and are having a smaller home built down on the same street, so mom doesn't have to clean such a big home... At 70, they both were spring chickens....!!!! :)
1. Yep, I'd have preferred younger candidates in 2016 and 2020, and most certainly 2024.
2. Nikki Haley, Desantis, Crenshaw, Jordan, Pompeo, Cotton will get my vote before Trump in the 2024 primaries.
3. Some old folks have more energy, but I know that their mental faculties are fading, they would not be able to do a good job guiding the US thru the treacherous future full of icebergs.
4. I'm a youngish ~70 as well, but NFW I'd want to manage the US from the WH.
5. At least Trump has managerial experience managing his extensive "empire". Xiden never managed anything, that's why everything he touches turns to crap.
6. Bless your mom and dad, hope they have many more good years ahead!

Have you looked at the Republicans in Washington DC at all? Or are you wearing blinders, and single focussed?
I do....but it's the dems that make their money off govt....most Republicans are in the military or own a business before govt. What did Nancy Pelosi do before govt?

And the dems qant 3.5 trillion......where do you think that money is going?

I do....but it's the dems that make their money off govt....most Republicans are in the military or own a business before govt. What did Nancy Pelosi do before govt?

And the dems qant 3.5 trillion......where do you think that money is going?
What did McConnell do?

Cruz?

At least Trump has managerial experience managing his extensive "empire". Xiden never managed anything, that's why everything he touches turns to crap.
Lot of good it did him. We hear excuses frequently that Trump failed due to the people he placed around him.

Forum List

Back