Sources: GSA Packed Boxes of Documents Trump Brought to Mar-a-Lago, Not Trump Political Staffers

When do you idiots ever learn? You have failed miserably in your attempts to impeach him, the only thing you did succeed at is stealing the election and now you try the stupid FBI raid, look most of the American public is not as stupid as you are, just admit it, he’s too good for you…:p
1662726547999.png

So the Trump excuses keep evolving

First it was, we don’t have any Classified Documents
Then, well we did, but we turned them in
Then,well we had Top Secret Documents but I declassified them
Then, the FBI must have planted them

Now….It’s GSA’s fault

It's interesting to watch them keep evolving the lies in an attempt to try to help Trump stay out of jail.

Another thing I find interesting is that in the OP's link, it's not some unbiased third party saying this, but rather a "source close to Trump", meaning a friend of Trump's hoping to help him out with even bigger lies.

I'm wondering why you didn't already know that. :dunno:

Your link is from the early days of Trump being president (dated back in 2019). Got anything to say that the SCIF remained after Trump left the WH? I'm guessing not, as Trump would no longer have a need for one, nor be authorized to keep one after he left office as he would no longer have access to classified information as a private citizen, even if he was a former president.

Your link is from the early days of Trump being president (dated back in 2019). Got anything to say that the SCIF remained after Trump left the WH? I'm guessing not, as Trump would no longer have a need for one, nor be authorized to keep one after he left office as he would no longer have access to classified information as a private citizen, even if he was a former president.

Biden would not allow Trump access to Classified information.
Why would the taxpayer pay to maintain a SCIF?

If he had a SCIF after leaving the Presidency he wouldn't be able to use it...not having a security clearance..

So the Trump excuses keep evolving

First it was, we don’t have any Classified Documents
Then, well we did, but we turned them in
Then,well we had Top Secret Documents but I declassified them
Then, the FBI must have planted them

Now….It’s GSA’s fault
Actually early on, one of the very first things I heard was that the GSA packed the boxes. This is old news.

Actually early on, one of the very first things I heard was that the GSA packed the boxes. This is old news.
There's lots of bullshit stories out there.

The idea that the GSA just packs up any old highly sensitive docs on their own is about as stupid as well...pretty much anything you fuckers claim

There's lots of bullshit stories out there.

The idea that the GSA just packs up any old highly sensitive docs on their own is about as stupid as well...pretty much anything you fuckers claim
Indeed, lots of BS stories about Trump like the Russia lie, only the DOJ lied about that. In any case, the OP sourced the story that the GSA packed those boxes as said by persons close to Trump. This is the same type of source that most of the anti-Trump stories are built upon so, fair is fair. You don't know that the GSA didn't pack sensitive documents and have no proof there were any such documents in those boxes.

If he had a SCIF after leaving the Presidency he wouldn't be able to use it...not having a security clearance..
Trump would have nobody to talk to
Nobody would share classified information with him

GSA came to Trumps office and found all these TOP SECRET documents and just threw them in with his other stuff?

Last edited:
GSA came to Trumps office and found all these TOP SECRET a documents and just threw them in with his other stuff?
What secret documents? You do know it's only alleged? But I almost forgot....Orange Man Bad is always guilty......amirite?

What secret documents? You do know it's only alleged? But I almost forgot....Orange Man Bad is always guilty......amirite?

No, not alleged
Confirmed by the FBI inventory and by Trump himself

Forum List

Back