Sources: GSA Packed Boxes of Documents Trump Brought to Mar-a-Lago, Not Trump Political Staffers

Your source is you.

And in the OP the source was the reporter.

See how that works.

But yes, my source is me as I have worked with the GSA on multiple occasions and know how they operate. They are not a moving company, they do not just shove shit into boxes without knowing what it is and without an inventory.

Garland's raid is a waste of effort. Trump didn't pack the boxes, so it's futile to charge him with anything related to the documents.

Sources close to former President Donald Trump have confirmed to Breitbart News that the General Services Administration (GSA) packed the boxes of documents he took with him to Mar-a-Lago, not political staffers.
Shortly after the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago this month, reportedly to reclaim documents Donald Trump had taken from the White House in January 2021, journalist David Martosko announced that a source close to the former president confirmed the documents were boxed by government staffers in the GSA, not Trump’s own staffers.
“A person very close to Donald Trump tells me it’s indeed true what’s being bandied about Twitter — that the @USGSA, not Trump or anyone working for him in the White House, packed the boxes that the FBI took in Monday’s raid. If that’s true, it scrambles the omelet a bit,” Martosko announced.
On Monday, after Trump had formally requested an independent review of the documents seized by the FBI during the raid, a source close to the former president confirmed to Breitbart News the veracity of Martosko’s claims and that the GSA indeed packed the documents prior to Joe Biden assuming the presidency.
It doesn't let Rump and his minions off-the-hook in the slightest...

If GSA staffers packed those documents, then it was only because Rump and his stooges directed them regarding what to pack...

Lowly GSA drones have zero responsibility nor zero competency nor zero power with respect to what is being packed and what is not...

It is the responsibility - as enacted in statute law - of the outgoing Administration to ensure proper document handoff, retention and removal...

In this case the outgoing Administration not only failed in its statutory obligations but dissembled and lied about remaining records in their possession...

--------

Twist-and-squirm, little Rumpian minions and useful idiots... twist-and-squirm, desperate to wiggle-your-way out of the trouble looming ahead of you...

Couldn't happen to a nicer Orange -colored Benedict Arnold clone... :laugh:

See how that works.

But yes, my source is me as I have worked with the GSA on multiple occasions and know how they operate. They are not a moving company, they do not just shove shit into boxes without knowing what it is and without an inventory.
I see that you're a weasel. I posted the source of my information. If you have a problem with it, deal with it. One thing I know is that the president doesn't pack his own boxes.

I see that you're a weasel. I posted the source of my information. If you have a problem with it, deal with it. One thing I know is that the president doesn't pack his own boxes.

The source for your information was some guy saying that some unnamed source said so! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

Tramp himself got the boxes full of what belonged to the National Archives.
When do you idiots ever learn? You have failed miserably in your attempts to impeach him, the only thing you did succeed at is stealing the election and now you try the stupid FBI raid, look most of the American public is not as stupid as you are, just admit it, he’s too good for you…:p

When do you idiots ever learn? You have failed miserably in your attempts to impeach him, the only thing you did succeed at is stealing the election and now you try the stupid FBI raid, look most of the American public is not as stupid as you are, just admit it, he’s too good for you…:p
What saved Trump from being convicted after impeachments was gutless GOP Senators many of whom admitted they should have voted to convict.

The election was of course not stolen (you're batshit crazy)

And "that stupid FBI raid" recovered the most secret docs that the US government holds from a beach house country club in Florida

What saved Trump from being convicted after impeachments was gutless GOP Senators many of whom admitted they should have voted to convict.
It wasn’t even close dumbass, Democrats voted for him you moron
The election was of course not stolen (you're batshit crazy)
Keep telling yourself that, I know Xiden ran from his basement and couldn’t get more than 35 people to show up to his campaign appearances, and yet he received more votes than Obama, are you really that naïve? This is well documented. If you don’t believe D’Sousa’s 2,000 Mules, then tell me how Obama found Osama?
And "that stupid FBI raid" recovered the most secret docs that the US government holds from a beach house country club in Florida
Those boxes were loaded under the watchful eye of the Federal Government, now their not good enough? You lose again!!!!!!

See how that works.

Support to the Outgoing President and Vice-President
The GSA provides, upon request, services and facilities in support of the transition of each outgoing President and Vice-President. Those services and facilities include space, communication systems, IT support, financial management, human resources management, telephones, parking, furniture, vehicles, office equipment, mail management, and administrative support services (such as payroll, financial services, and contracting). The GSA also works with the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), as necessary, to provide support to the former Presidents in the establishment and maintenance of their libraries. These services are only provided in the event of a change of Administration.

I'm a leftist thus a simple-minded tool. Trump packed the documents and read them too.

I doubt Trump did any packing.

Nobody likes Trump nor do they care to work for him, Trump packed the boxes himself.

Sincerely
One pissed-off sex-starving Lesbian, Masters in Social Science, Berkeley University

Last edited:

Forum List

Back