Sources: GSA Packed Boxes of Documents Trump Brought to Mar-a-Lago, Not Trump Political Staffers

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Garland's raid is a waste of effort. Trump didn't pack the boxes, so it's futile to charge him with anything related to the documents.

Sources close to former President Donald Trump have confirmed to Breitbart News that the General Services Administration (GSA) packed the boxes of documents he took with him to Mar-a-Lago, not political staffers.
Shortly after the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago this month, reportedly to reclaim documents Donald Trump had taken from the White House in January 2021, journalist David Martosko announced that a source close to the former president confirmed the documents were boxed by government staffers in the GSA, not Trump’s own staffers.
“A person very close to Donald Trump tells me it’s indeed true what’s being bandied about Twitter — that the @USGSA, not Trump or anyone working for him in the White House, packed the boxes that the FBI took in Monday’s raid. If that’s true, it scrambles the omelet a bit,” Martosko announced.
On Monday, after Trump had formally requested an independent review of the documents seized by the FBI during the raid, a source close to the former president confirmed to Breitbart News the veracity of Martosko’s claims and that the GSA indeed packed the documents prior to Joe Biden assuming the presidency.

Garland's raid is a waste of effort. Trump didn't pack the boxes, so it's futile to charge him with anything related to the documents.

Sources close to former President Donald Trump have confirmed to Breitbart News that the General Services Administration (GSA) packed the boxes of documents he took with him to Mar-a-Lago, not political staffers.
Shortly after the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago this month, reportedly to reclaim documents Donald Trump had taken from the White House in January 2021, journalist David Martosko announced that a source close to the former president confirmed the documents were boxed by government staffers in the GSA, not Trump’s own staffers.
“A person very close to Donald Trump tells me it’s indeed true what’s being bandied about Twitter — that the @USGSA, not Trump or anyone working for him in the White House, packed the boxes that the FBI took in Monday’s raid. If that’s true, it scrambles the omelet a bit,” Martosko announced.
On Monday, after Trump had formally requested an independent review of the documents seized by the FBI during the raid, a source close to the former president confirmed to Breitbart News the veracity of Martosko’s claims and that the GSA indeed packed the documents prior to Joe Biden assuming the presidency.
Tramp himself got the boxes full of what belonged to the National Archives.

So the Trump excuses keep evolving

First it was, we don’t have any Classified Documents
Then, well we did, but we turned them in
Then,well we had Top Secret Documents but I declassified them
Then, the FBI must have planted them

Now….It’s GSA’s fault

Shows Trump is not too bright

Why were Top Secret documents just lying around where GSA could just scoop them up and throw them into boxes?
Well they were in the White House....but with that said...maybe so....either way, shows zero intent, and that's the standard since Clinton and Comey....Garland and Xiden know that, so we know the raid was baseless and political motivated

Garland's raid is a waste of effort...
Desperate desperadoes do desperate things out of desperation.

The U.S. government responsibly maintains that its classified property be kept secure by it in the interests of national security, not stashed in a private citizen's hoity-toity playground's storeroom.

Following the government's authorized recovery of its documents, the private citizen who had absconded with and stashed the government's classified documents in his hoity-toity playground's storeroom is now insisting that the government does not have the right to look at its own documents.

Trump filed a motion Monday demanding federal investigators stop
going through
material seized from his Mar-a-Lago mansion

Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 8.39.25 AM.png

"You screws caught me red-handed with the loot,
but what if you ain't allowed to count it!"

Trump is again attacking law enforcement for the unprecedented affront of enforcing the law.

A compensatory public benison for the desperation can be the amusement of the masses:

OGC.gif

Desperate desperadoes, out of desperation, can be brazenly defiant in the delusion that they are above the law:

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 12.19.11 PM.png

"I also swiped dozens of White House ketchup packets,
and they're mine, all mine!"

Now….It’s GSA’s fault
Not sure I see the evolution....they weren't classified, they were working with teh NARA and turning documents they wanted over, and of course he didn't even pack the boxes.

All highlighting, what Xiden and Garland knew prior to the political motivated raid

Now….It’s GSA’s fault

So, more evidence that Garland's raid was totally unjustified means Trump is even guiltier.

There is no natural limit to the gullibility of progs.

Well they were in the White House....but with that said...maybe so....either way, shows zero intent, and that's the standard since Clinton and Comey....Garland and Xiden know that, so we know the raid was baseless and political motivated
Actually, Trump was so incensed that Hillary wasn’t prosecuted that the first hing he did was change the law regarding storing classified documents and made it a Felony

Not sure I see the evolution....they weren't classified, they were working with teh NARA and turning documents they wanted over, and of course he didn't even pack the boxes.

All highlighting, what Xiden and Garland knew prior to the political motivated raid
It doesn't matter. He knew they were suppose to go to the National Archives.

It's just one excuse after another for Trump. This one won't work either.

Forum List

Back