Sounds Like Someone Is Lying

View attachment 326643

Harvard denies that they received PPP money. Trump said they did.
Who are you going to believe? LOL

“Harvard did not apply for, nor has it received any funds through the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) for small businesses,” the university tweeted. “Reports saying otherwise are inaccurate.”

"But according to Harvard, it never received the funds in the first place."

You are lying.
Where?
for starters I dont see where trump said PPP money as stated in the OP
If you had watched the presser where T & M said so. I mentioned that further in on this thread. Show me the lie.

Prog Hunter is borderline idiot ;)
Some like to call others liars. The go to word when something is against what they THINK. I wanted to post a video link but there wasn't one at the time. I thought those rabid Trump humpers knew everything. Don't they?
I still dont understand why you guys are defending rich people getting tax payer bailouts????
Show me where I defended anything. Take your blankie and go to bed. Get it?
then why did you start this thread???
For those that understand. Obvious you don't. All you can come up with is some trolling BS arguments. Get over it.
for those that understand what???

why did you start the thread if not to defend the filthy rich getting bailouts???

cause thats why trump said they didnt need it and should give it back,,,
You like putting words in others' mouth. Ignore time. Good bye.
tell me different,,,

whats your problem with trump telling a rich college to give tax payer money back they dont need???
Lots of Harvard students get financial aide because they are not rich.

Didn't Trump organization go after rent relief? Trump applkired for relief from hurriucan =ne damage. OMG OMG OMG
harvard has the money to pay the students back,,,because they are filthy rich,,,

why are you defending the rich getting bailouts???

and the topic is bailouts not a hurricane,,,

The point, assfuck, Trump lined up to grab money for as bailout for hurricane damage.

BTW< Trump never did anything to fix the "damages:", he just pocketed the monbery.

How about that rent relief he applied for?
the topic is harvard,,,

why are you defending them getting a bailout???

I understand your TDS requires you to always twist things back to trump but could you try and stay on tooic,,,

Plenty of other sources out there also claim Harvard was scheduled to receive the money.

Why Is Harvard Getting $9 Million In Stimulus Money When It Has A $40 Billion Endowment?
Susan Adams
Susan Adams
Forbes Staff
Education
I’m a senior editor in charge of Forbes’ education coverage.

Harvard is under attack for the $9 million in stimulus money it’s getting from the federal government. “America’s Richest University Grabs Nearly $9 Million In Taxpayer Aid,” blasted a Huffington Post headline yesterday. On Comedy Central last night, Trevor Noah said Harvard was “just being greedy.” Donald Trump Jr. tweeted that Harvard was getting cash that should have gone to “a small business that actually needs the money.”

But according to a statement emailed late yesterday by spokesman Jason Newton, Harvard won’t use any of its $9 million stimulus check to make up for losses it has absorbed since it moved classes online in mid-March. “Harvard is actually allocating 100% of the funds to financial assistance for students to meet their urgent needs in the face of this pandemic,” says the statement.

How did Harvard decide to pass all the money to students, who made the call, and when? Was it in response to criticism? “I’m not going to get into when the decision was made,” says Newton. Harvard declined repeated requests to interview President Lawrence Bacow and other university officials.

LOL I was just going to ask that question....

JO

View attachment 326643

Harvard denies that they received PPP money. Trump said they did.
Who are you going to believe? LOL

“Harvard did not apply for, nor has it received any funds through the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) for small businesses,” the university tweeted. “Reports saying otherwise are inaccurate.”

"But according to Harvard, it never received the funds in the first place."

You are lying.
Where?
for starters I dont see where trump said PPP money as stated in the OP
If you had watched the presser where T & M said so. I mentioned that further in on this thread. Show me the lie.

Prog Hunter is borderline idiot ;)
Some like to call others liars. The go to word when something is against what they THINK. I wanted to post a video link but there wasn't one at the time. I thought those rabid Trump humpers knew everything. Don't they?
I still dont understand why you guys are defending rich people getting tax payer bailouts????
Show me where I defended anything. Take your blankie and go to bed. Get it?
then why did you start this thread???
For those that understand. Obvious you don't. All you can come up with is some trolling BS arguments. Get over it.
for those that understand what???

why did you start the thread if not to defend the filthy rich getting bailouts???

cause thats why trump said they didnt need it and should give it back,,,
You like putting words in others' mouth. Ignore time. Good bye.
tell me different,,,

whats your problem with trump telling a rich college to give tax payer money back they dont need???
Lots of Harvard students get financial aide because they are not rich.

Didn't Trump organization go after rent relief? Trump applkired for relief from hurriucan =ne damage. OMG OMG OMG
harvard has the money to pay the students back,,,because they are filthy rich,,,

why are you defending the rich getting bailouts???

and the topic is bailouts not a hurricane,,,

The point, assfuck, Trump lined up to grab money for as bailout for hurricane damage.

BTW< Trump never did anything to fix the "damages:", he just pocketed the monbery.

How about that rent relief he applied for?
the topic is harvard,,,

why are you defending them getting a bailout???

I understand your TDS requires you to always twist things back to trump but could you try and stay on tooic,,,

It's time to revisit Turmp's comments about Democratic Hoax.....it's starting to look like one.

JO

Forum List

Back