sound of freedom,the movie hollywood wont produce and suppresses.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
The LAMESTREAM media attacks and demonizes actor James Caviezel because he exposes the corruption of hollywood.I always thought it was just our government that is corrupt but hollywood is everybit as evil. they same as our government is involved in child trafficking and pedophile.

Jim in that movie,plays a real life man who is a patriot who went as far to quit his job to work with the military to rescue children from around the world who are being trafficked and pedophiled off to major famous politcians and many in the film industry in hollywood.

It is a sick cesspool. watch this short video and you will see what I mean. To think I once loved hollywood so much.to now learn they are nothing what I grew up to believe is sickening.

same as two thousand mules,it gets suppressed by hollywood because it is ALSO too much truth hollywood and our government do not want the sheep to know about and want them to stay asleep on.

watch the short one minute video.

same as

Last edited:
The LAMESTREAM media attacks and demonizes actor James Caviezel because he exposes the corruption of hollywood.I always thought it was just our government that is corrupt but hollywood is everybit as evil. they same as our government is involved in child trafficking and pedophile.

Jim in that movie,plays a real life man who is a patriot who went as far to quit his job to work with the military to rescue children from around the world who are being trafficked and pedophiled off to major famous politcians and many in the film industry in hollywood.

It is a sick cesspool. watch this short video and you will see what I mean. To think I once loved hollywood so much.to now learn they are nothing what I grew up to believe is sickening.

I lost all respect for Hollyweird when Rock Hudson came out of the closet along with Carry Grant. These guys could have any woman they wanted but that wasnt enough, they had to diddle with young boys. Rock got AIDS, good for him.

I lost all respect for Hollyweird when Rock Hudson came out of the closet along with Carry Grant. These guys could have any woman they wanted but that wasnt enough, they had to diddle with young boys. Rock got AIDS, good for him.
I was not aware that Hudson and Grant did that with little boys.It was enough of a shock when i learned he was gay but i thought that was the only thing about him i did not like,its one thing to be gay and not the cool guy you always thought he was but i never knew THAT much about him,man the MSM news supporrsses stuff from us,thanks for the info and waking me up.

hollywood lost my respect when they made FICTIONAL movies about our presidents,they dont tell the REAL truth about them that the majority of our presidents at least from the twentith century are evil demonic monsters. there is one particular modern day president without mentioning his name who half Americans glorify and seem to think he was not evil and a servant of the demonic elite that many here glorify as well but it could not be any further from the truth how evil he really was.

no matter what evidence you gibe them they try and laugh it off and say none of it is true they are so much in denial on this hero of theirs and cannot accept reality.:uhoh3: and please for you trolls out there who hate trump ,it is not him I am talking about idiots.

Last edited:
i assume you know about that movie of jims Mikeoxenormous ?

I forgot to mention in the op that same as Hollywood supressed two thousand mules they supressed this one as well because it is also too politically incorrect fir them,two thousand mules though at least was not supressed to the same lengths this film was.sound of freedom was ten times even far worse supressed than two thousand mules was because election fraud is one thing,thst has gone in fir decades so the American people aren’t going to be too outraged over thst but fir the truth to come out thst both Hollywood and the most famous well known politicians in government are involved in child trafficking,that’s way too much of an eye opener for the American people that if that became common knowledge,there would be a revolution in the streets in seconds,the American people would be too far out outraged over that vs something like vote fraud they know has gone on fir decades and is common knowledge.

Last edited:

Don't fall for the liberals re-writing history labeling people who are dead as having been gblt's.

Cary Grant's Sexuality – The Irish Times

same as two thousand mules,it gets suppressed by hollywood because it is ALSO too much truth hollywood and our government do not want the sheep to know about and want them to stay asleep on.

same as

It's worse than that. These secret videos were recently leaked showing our government harvesting the adrenaline from those tortured children.

I love it when you smash a custard pie in their lying kissers.
th.jpg

Forum List

Back