Sotomayor mispronounces “Kamala” with racial slur while swearing her in

Remember when the left lectured us that mispronouncing “Kamala” is a racist attack?

Whelp --- no, can't say I remember that at all.

I can
Really. You actually claim you saw "the left" making a statement?

Were there thousands of them on rooftops? All chanting in unison?
Or maybe "the left" puts out an official press release? From their office building over there on "the left"?

Thought is a lost art.

Remember when the left lectured us that mispronouncing “Kamala” is a racist attack?

Welp, it looks like our esteemed “Latina Justice” is a racist. Must be like Zimmerman, brown but still a white supremacist.

Will Democrats call for her resignation now?

Remember guys, it’s “cum-ill-uh”, not “Kah-maul-ah” like it’s always been pronounced as before:
220px-KamalaWrestler2009Cropped.png

Kamala” is a racial slur

Behold.....

This will be the pathetic goofiness that Trumpers will be reduced to whining about for the next 4 years....

if it feels familiar; it will be because it mirrors the other goofiness they have been whining about for the previous 30 to 40 years.....

O_.008.obma (49).jpg

Tacomayor is from New York City, and the original Kamala performed there for many years, in the old territory days of pro wrestling- which is the national pastime.

Further the Supreme Court chica is of Puerto Rico heritage, and they have always loved wrestling on that island. Pedro Morales was a great champion for Puerto Rico. Its an understandable mistake.
Tacomayor..................................LOLOLOL

"Taco"? :wtf:

She's from the Bronx, not Mexico. Or do all Latinas look alike to you?

You remember the Bronx? It's a very wonderful place in Germany. Thus spake the Orange Crash.

Whelp --- no, can't say I remember that at all. And nice touch, linking a paywall that nobody can read. What a coward.

Matter of fact I can't remember any time anywhere that either "the left" or "the right" or "the middle" --- "lectured" anything. That's not even possible.

Here's Thinks-he's-godboi "disagreeing" on what I might remember.

Always amusing to watch yahoos go "don't you tell me what you think -- *I* will tell you what you think".

Tacomayor is from New York City, and the original Kamala performed there for many years, in the old territory days of pro wrestling- which is the national pastime.

Further the Supreme Court chica is of Puerto Rico heritage, and they have always loved wrestling on that island. Pedro Morales was a great champion for Puerto Rico. Its an understandable mistake.

You remember the Bronx? It's a very wonderful place in Germany. Thus spake the Orange Crash.
Someone else said it dude. Since I'm going to a camp I hope the mother fucking bitch dies a painful death.

Someone else said it dude. Since I'm going to a camp I hope the mother fucking bitch dies a painful death.

That's nice dear.
The fact remains, that post has YOUR name on it. Post 14. Own it.

That's nice dear.
The response wbove said it first. i was responding to him. You must feel as foolish with 25 people cheering Biden..LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's nice dear.
The response wbove said it first. i was responding to him. You must feel as foolish with 25 people cheering Biden..LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You actually don't have that klown on ignore? Whelp, that's what you get for passing his shit on, innit.

Tell ignoro-boi that he's a dumbfuck too. That's why he's on Ignore in the first place ---- he's stupid enough to commit that gaffe. Guess I didn't realize that you are too.

For both of you freaking dipsticks, here's how far off you were:

nyc.png

Those FEMA prisons aren't going to fill themselves.

That's nice dear.

You actually don't have that klown on ignore? Whelp, that's what you get for passing his shit on, innit.

Tell ignoro-boi that he's a dumbfuck too. That's why he's on Ignore in the first place ---- he's stupid enough to commit that gaffe. Guess I didn't realize that you are too.

nyc.png
I don't even fucking remember. You think I care about a disgusting fat piece of shit like that bitch. Since I'm going to a camp I hope one of her relatives sadiistically rapes her then brutally murders here.

I hope a million illegals run that border and cause a human disaster we've never seen. Since I'm going to a camp.

That's nice dear.

nyc.png

Why are you suggesting one can only get tacos in Mexico City? That might be one of the most ignorant, racist things I've ever read.

That's nice dear.

nyc.png
I don't even fucking remember. You think I care about a disgusting fat piece of shit like that bitch. Since I'm going to a camp I hope one of her relatives sadiistically rapes her then brutally murders here.

Don't worry. I'm sure there will be lots of guys who will want to rape you in that camp.

That's nice dear.

nyc.png

Well that's very instructive isn't it.

But you're still off by an entire country.

"Taco". Pathetic.

That's nice dear.

nyc.png

Why are you suggesting one can only get tacos in Mexico City? That might be one of the most ignorant, racist things I've ever read.

You want to bring up "ignorance" after implying that "Mexico" is a RACE?

NOWHERE did I suggest one can only get tacos in Mexico. Hell I got them at my own front door when new neighbors introduced themselves.

They were not from the Bronx though. I know that because I spoke German to them and got nowhere.

That's nice dear.

nyc.png

He thinks I should know that disgusting Mongoliod fat stooped over absolute **** is. She's so ugly I would have murdered my mother for bringing such a fat disgusting snarling hog.

I hope a million illegals run that border and cause a human disaster we've never seen. Since I'm going to a camp.

I'm sure you will have lots of fun at Camp Dumbass. They are all YOUR kind of people.

That's nice dear.

nyc.png

Well that's very instructive isn't it.

But you're still off by an entire country.

"Taco". Pathetic.
Hope the bitch dies a brutal horrific death. Since I'm going to a kamp.

LOLOL. You call me stupid and i never had a boss or owned an alarm clock......LOLOLOLOL......Slave to a boss. pathetic life......You failed at it shop rat.

Forum List

Back