Mispronouncing Kamala’s Name Is Racist…Until Biden Does It

Trump cultists, do you understand that being a whiny sexist shitstain drives women voters to the Democrats, in addition to driving women away from your disgusting person?

Then why do you do it?

Are you trying to lose? Have you given up on heterosexuality?

And you've been lying like bitches about Biden for months. As a result, his lead keeps growing. Doesn't that point to dementia on your part? I mean, you keep doing things that are self-destructive. If not dementia, what explains that?

Biden +16, losers. Chew on that. That's what your disgusting behavior has accomplished. That's what you've worked so hard to do. And we thank you for it.

So is Kamala Devi Harris.
Kamela is a Christian name? Can't find it in the Bible.

Oh wait, here it is. The Devil. Kamela Devil Harris.

Born in Oakland, CA.
Parents were not Americans. Foreigners. Never naturalized citizens. Not a natural born American. Unqualified to hold VP or POTUS.
Grew up in subversive Berkeley, CA.
Attended a subversive racist "Black" college.

That's about as FUCKED UP as they come. She's another foreign plant like Obumma. Practically an enemy of the state. Democrats will LOVE her.

Imagine if Trump attended a "White" university what they'd say.

Last edited:
I can't wait until Creepy Joe accidentally calls her Camel Tits. :boobies:

Also Creepy Joe might FORGET who Kamala Harris is and call her a dog faced pony soldier :smoke:
I hope Trump gets on stage and deliberastely mispronounces it, then when pointed out remarks that if she wants her name pronounced right, she ought to get an American name.
You don't have to hope, he already has. Deliberately or not.

Just remember this very American name going forward.

Kamala Harris
United States Senator from California

No need to remember it, she's not going to go anywhere but, back home.
She is already on the Democratic ticket, VP. You will remember this woman. You're already posting about her. You will remember her.
Funny, she was like dead last in the primaries. First to drop out of the headliner names. Couldn't get support to save her life. I've already forgotten her.

In the California Democrat Primary Kamala Harris ONLY got 7% and then dropped out, only getting 7% in her OWN State, they MIGHT vote for her for The Senate but that pathetic result showed that California Democrats do NOT want Kamala Harris in The White House.

Here's a great example of hypocrisy:

Mispronouncing Kamala's Name Is Racist...Until Biden Does It

By Leah Barkoukis

August 13, 2020

Fox News’s Tucker Carlson made an unforgivable sin this week to the left while he was discussing Joe Biden’s pick of Kamala Harris as his running mate. He mispronounced her name.

Former Clinton adviser Richard Goodstein made a point of correcting him, saying he should get it right “out of respect for somebody who’s going to be on the national ticket, pronouncing her name right is actually kind of a bare minimum.”

Other outlets were more blunt, saying the mispronunciation amounted to racism.

“The failure to correctly pronounce Harris’ name — especially among those whose jobs it is to know — is just a racist dog whistle being used to belittle Harris, who is Black and Indian-American,” screeched Refinery29.

The Washington Post had a piece on how disrespectful it was and CNN even had an entire segment on it.

Taking all that into account, Carlson addressed the criticism on his program Wednesday evening saying that “any criticism of Kamala Harris is immoral, anyone who so much as mispronounces her name is a racist, that’s what they’re telling you.”

That’s not the end of the story, of course. Biden did the very same thing this week, mispronouncing his own running mate’s name.

Showing the clip, Carlson burst into laughter.

“It’s just too awesome! Just when you think darkness is descending, old Joe Biden shows up, and the sun begins to rise. Rescued again by Joe Biden. Thank you, Joe. What a bigot.”

1597363541992.png

Also Creepy Joe might FORGET who Kamala Harris is and call her a dog faced pony soldier :smoke:
I hope Trump gets on stage and deliberastely mispronounces it, then when pointed out remarks that if she wants her name pronounced right, she ought to get an American name.

Kamala Harris

She is already on the Democratic ticket, VP. You will remember this woman. You're already posting about her. You will remember her.
Funny, she was like dead last in the primaries. First to drop out of the headliner names. Couldn't get support to save her life. I've already forgotten her.

In the California Democrat Primary Kamala Harris ONLY got 7% and then dropped out, only getting 7% in her OWN State, they MIGHT vote for her for The Senate but that pathetic result showed that California Democrats do NOT want Kamala Harris in The White House.
Democrats CANNOT be happy about that. Her own state? But then, California Dems are famous for ramming through what THEY want, not the people, just as they ignored the majority there who wanted to KEEP marriage meaning man-woman. Now they are facing her as their VP? And flaky Joe as their POTUS? Neither one of these people were in the top 5 in the primaries! How do democrats keep ending up getting stuck with people they don't really want?

When Joe and Kamela are together, she'll constantly have to be brushing herself off to get all the dead skin flakes from Joe from showing peppering her dress.

Kamala Harris

I'm sure a lot of people will remember her, since the blacks in California are getting the word out about how her crooked prosecutors rigged cases against defendants, and how she refused to investigate dirty cops who brutalized blacks...

As a matter of fact, over 1,000 drug cases had to be dismissed when she was a prosecutor...

And here are some of her more interesting actions...

And did I mention that she frequently had people held AFTER they had served their sentence, where the state could continue to work them for little or no money (slavery)???

Kamala Harris

I'm sure a lot of people will remember her, since the blacks in California are getting the word out about how her crooked prosecutors rigged cases against defendants, and how she refused to investigate dirty cops who brutalized blacks...

As a matter of fact, over 1,000 drug cases had to be dismissed when she was a prosecutor...

And here are some of her more interesting actions...

And did I mention that she frequently had people held AFTER they had served their sentence, where the state could continue to work them for little or no money (slavery)???

It's ONLY Day Two of the Biden/Harris show, the way it's already going Kamala Harris MIGHT have to stand down as the VP candidate and someone else be picked, she has beyond MASSIVE amounts of baggage.

Of course Republicans should WANT her to stay as the VP candidate because of this baggage and also because the MORE she speaks about things the MORE people dislike her.

Kamala Harris

Perhaps the Hooker turned Politician Kamalatoe sucked Creepy Joe's dick to get the VP slot....

By Leah Barkoukis

August 13, 2020

Fox News’s Tucker Carlson made an unforgivable sin this week to the left while he was discussing Joe Biden’s pick of Kamala Harris as his running mate. He mispronounced her name.

Former Clinton adviser Richard Goodstein made a point of correcting him, saying he should get it right “out of respect for somebody who’s going to be on the national ticket, pronouncing her name right is actually kind of a bare minimum.”

“The failure to correctly pronounce Harris’ name — especially among those whose jobs it is to know — is just a racist dog whistle being used to belittle Harris, who is Black and Indian-American,” screeched Refinery29.

The Washington Post had a piece on how disrespectful it was and CNN even had an entire segment on it.

Taking all that into account, Carlson addressed the criticism on his program Wednesday evening saying that “any criticism of Kamala Harris is immoral, anyone who so much as mispronounces her name is a racist, that’s what they’re telling you.”

That’s not the end of the story, of course. Biden did the very same thing this week, mispronouncing his own running mate’s name.

“It’s just too awesome! Just when you think darkness is descending, old Joe Biden shows up, and the sun begins to rise. Rescued again by Joe Biden. Thank you, Joe. What a bigot.”

I'd cut Biden some slack. I doubt if he can pronounce, Joe, correctly.

By Leah Barkoukis

August 13, 2020

if they wanted her name pronounced comma-la, then her idiot parents should have spelled her name better. Kamala is spelled to be pronounced Camel-la

Trump cultists, do you understand that being a whiny sexist shitstain drives women voters to the Democrats, in addition to driving women away from your disgusting person?

Then why do you do it?

And you've been lying like bitches about Biden for months. As a result, his lead keeps growing. Doesn't that point to dementia on your part? I mean, you keep doing things that are self-destructive. If not dementia, what explains that?

Biden +16, losers. Chew on that. That's what your disgusting behavior has accomplished. That's what you've worked so hard to do. And we thank you for it.

No biden signs or bumper stickers in my entire city..............that tells me that once again the polls are full of crap. There is no support for senile bribe taking joe---chew on that.

Then why do you do it?

No biden signs or bumper stickers in my entire city..............that tells me that once again the polls are full of crap. There is no support for senile bribe taking joe---chew on that.

Nothing but Trump/Pence signs in my town.

PROGS are the gift that keeps on giving, it's just that it's twisted. Look who they have running for POTUS and Vice, they're EVERYTHING they accuse Trump of, only in their case it's all substantiated, something they don't understand:

Racism
Racist comments
Unfair prosecution
Ukrainian black-mail
Adultery
Sexual harassment
Dementia
Incompetent

Kamala Harris

Perhaps the Hooker turned Politician Kamalatoe sucked Creepy Joe's dick to get the VP slot....
Get with the program, Lucy. Comma-la. Let's say her name together. Comma-la. You can do it.

Read about this woman's life, education and accomplishmnets. None of which deserves your ugly comment about her.

Get with the program, Lucy. Comma-la. Let's say her name together. Comma-la. You can do it.
What's that, Erinwhistle? Hammer-toe Harris? Gee, after nearly four years, you FINALLY care about pronouncing a name right.

How's that go again, Camel-hump Harris? Hump-me-Hard Harris? Kamelaback For Seconds Harris?

What's that, Erinwhistle? Hammer-toe Harris? Gee, after nearly four years, you FINALLY care about pronouncing a name right.

How's that go again, Camel-hump Harris? Hump-me-Hard Harris? Kamelaback For Seconds Harris?
You're better than this, dude.

And for the fucking record, I have only ever "FINALLY" cared about this wonderful Republic that I exist in.

Forum List

Back