Sotomayor mispronounces “Kamala” with racial slur while swearing her in

Tacomayor is from New York City, and the original Kamala performed there for many years, in the old territory days of pro wrestling- which is the national pastime.

Further the Supreme Court chica is of Puerto Rico heritage, and they have always loved wrestling on that island. Pedro Morales was a great champion for Puerto Rico. Its an understandable mistake.
Tacomayor..................................LOLOLOL

"Taco"? :wtf:

She's from the Bronx, not Mexico. Or do all Latinas look alike to you?

You remember the Bronx? It's a very wonderful place in Germany. Thus spake the Orange Crash.
Someone else said it dude. Since I'm going to a camp I hope the mother fucking bitch dies a painful death.

Those FEMA prisons aren't going to fill themselves.
I hope a million illegals run that border and cause a human disaster we've never seen. Since I'm going to a camp.

I'm sure you will have lots of fun at Camp Dumbass. They are all YOUR kind of people.
Another working stiff with 70,000 posts on one of 5 boards.......................................LOLOL. Shop rat.

Tacomayor is from New York City, and the original Kamala performed there for many years, in the old territory days of pro wrestling- which is the national pastime.

Further the Supreme Court chica is of Puerto Rico heritage, and they have always loved wrestling on that island. Pedro Morales was a great champion for Puerto Rico. Its an understandable mistake.

You remember the Bronx? It's a very wonderful place in Germany. Thus spake the Orange Crash.
Someone else said it dude. Since I'm going to a camp I hope the mother fucking bitch dies a painful death.

That's nice dear.
The fact remains, that post has YOUR name on it. Post 14. Own it.
The response wbove said it first. i was responding to him. You must feel as foolish with 25 people cheering Biden..LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You actually don't have that klown on ignore? Whelp, that's what you get for passing his shit on, innit.

Tell ignoro-boi that he's a dumbfuck too. That's why he's on Ignore in the first place ---- he's stupid enough to commit that gaffe. Guess I didn't realize that you are too.

For both of you freaking dipsticks, here's how far off you were:

nyc.png
I don't even fucking remember. You think I care about a disgusting fat piece of shit like that bitch. Since I'm going to a camp I hope one of her relatives sadiistically rapes her then brutally murders here.

Well that's very instructive isn't it.

But you're still off by an entire country.

"Taco". Pathetic.
Hope the bitch dies a brutal horrific death. Since I'm going to a kamp.

LOLOL. You call me stupid and i never had a boss or owned an alarm clock......LOLOLOLOL......Slave to a boss. pathetic life......You failed at it shop rat.

So you are a lazy bum living off of your mother's social security check. Somehow that isn't a surprise.

Remember when the left lectured us that mispronouncing “Kamala” is a racist attack?

Welp, it looks like our esteemed “Latina Justice” is a racist. Must be like Zimmerman, brown but still a white supremacist.

Will Democrats call for her resignation now?

Remember guys, it’s “cum-ill-uh”, not “Kah-maul-ah” like it’s always been pronounced as before:
220px-KamalaWrestler2009Cropped.png

Yawn...

Wow. you pathetic trump supporters are just grabbing at straws now, aren't you?
That's all they got now, stupid childish posts.....pathetic..

Kamala has no respect for her subjects, why should we show any respect to her?

That's the real question. More than 70 million people have been disrespected and disenfranchised, so returning the disrespect is really the only option. Just like when the people of Westeros were dissed by Joffrey Baratheon.

That's nice dear.
The response wbove said it first. i was responding to him. You must feel as foolish with 25 people cheering Biden..LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You actually don't have that klown on ignore? Whelp, that's what you get for passing his shit on, innit.

Tell ignoro-boi that he's a dumbfuck too. That's why he's on Ignore in the first place ---- he's stupid enough to commit that gaffe. Guess I didn't realize that you are too.

nyc.png
I don't even fucking remember. You think I care about a disgusting fat piece of shit like that bitch. Since I'm going to a camp I hope one of her relatives sadiistically rapes her then brutally murders here.

Well that's very instructive isn't it.

But you're still off by an entire country.

"Taco". Pathetic.
Hope the bitch dies a brutal horrific death. Since I'm going to a kamp.

LOLOL. You call me stupid and i never had a boss or owned an alarm clock......LOLOLOLOL......Slave to a boss. pathetic life......You failed at it shop rat.

So you are a lazy bum living off of your mother's social security check. Somehow that isn't a surprise.
Apologies went way too far.

That's nice dear.

nyc.png

Why are you suggesting one can only get tacos in Mexico City? That might be one of the most ignorant, racist things I've ever read.

You want to bring up "ignorance" after implying that "Mexico" is a RACE?

NOWHERE did I suggest one can only get tacos in Mexico. Hell I got them at my own front door when new neighbors introduced themselves.

They were not from the Bronx though. I know that because I spoke German to them and got nowhere.
Apologies. Went way too far.

Remember when the left lectured us that mispronouncing “Kamala” is a racist attack?

Welp, it looks like our esteemed “Latina Justice” is a racist. Must be like Zimmerman, brown but still a white supremacist.

Remember guys, it’s “cum-ill-uh”, not “Kah-maul-ah” like it’s always been pronounced as before:

Didn't happen.

It's cumalot. She sucked dick to get where she is. She fucked her way to the top. Even snopes says its true AND that the man she slept with while he was still married appointed her to not one, but TWO political posts. Why respect a slut like that?

You fucking liberals elected a cho mo and a hoe.

Notice when liberals talk about Bidens inauguration ALL they ever mention is Trump. Trump did this, Trump did that. Orange man gone. They have NOTHING positive to say about this man, yet we're expected to believe 80 million people voted for a man and 15 people went to his rallies.

Last edited:
Wow. you pathetic trump supporters are just grabbing at straws now, aren't you?
That's all they got now, stupid childish posts.....pathetic..

Kamala has no respect for her subjects, why should we show any respect to her?

That's the real question. More than 70 million people have been disrespected and disenfranchised, so returning the disrespect is really the only option. Just like when the people of Westeros were dissed by Joffrey Baratheon.

Interesting that an outsider should try to tell her supporters that they are wrong. Will you be jousting with a windmill next?

Hilarious watching leftards whine about this when they’ve been whining about 2 scoops of ice cream, no tours or gift giving, and innumerable other pointless things for 4 years.

You want to bring up "ignorance" after implying that "Mexico" is a RACE?

No, I implied you suggesting Mexico City is the only place one can get tacos is RACIST. And it is.

Once AGAIN for the noted Illiterati -------------- ***NOWHERE*** did I say, imply, intimate, indicate or suggest that "there is only one place one can get tacos". ***NOR*** did I bring up Mexico City. *******NOR******* would it be fucking "racist" if I did *EITHER*. "Taco" is not a fucking race, "Mexico City" is not a fucking race ***AND*** there is no indication of "superiority" in either of them.

Friggin' jagoff, go learn how to READ.

This has been a really hard day for you, hasn't it?

Forum List

Back