Sotomayor mispronounces “Kamala” with racial slur while swearing her in

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Remember when the left lectured us that mispronouncing “Kamala” is a racist attack?

Welp, it looks like our esteemed “Latina Justice” is a racist. Must be like Zimmerman, brown but still a white supremacist.

Will Democrats call for her resignation now?

Remember guys, it’s “cum-ill-uh”, not “Kah-maul-ah” like it’s always been pronounced as before:
220px-KamalaWrestler2009Cropped.png

Remember when the left lectured us that mispronouncing “Kamala” is a racist attack?

Whelp --- no, can't say I remember that at all. And nice touch, linking a paywall that nobody can read. What a coward.

Matter of fact I can't remember any time anywhere that either "the left" or "the right" or "the middle" --- "lectured" anything. That's not even possible.

Welp, it looks like our esteemed “Latina Justice” is a racist. Must be like Zimmerman, brown but still a white supremacist.

Remember guys, it’s “cum-ill-uh”, not “Kah-maul-ah” like it’s always been pronounced as before:

Still kameltoe to me.

Whelp --- no, can't say I remember that at all. And nice touch, linking a paywall that nobody can read. What a coward.

Matter of fact I can't remember any time anywhere that either "the left" or "the right" or "the middle" --- "lectured" anything. That's not even possible.
Yahoo article is not a paywall liar. Surely there were multiple threads on this topic and you likely not on remember this but commented in those threads.

Still kameltoe to me.

Is she like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

Here I thought it was spelled Cumala all along.

Oh wow... never knew Sotomayor was a member of QAnon and avid an Trump supporter.
SO full of hate and racism!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I noticed that how she pronounced it also.

According to some, it seems you may have a racist judge on the loose.

Tacomayor is from New York City, and the original Kamala performed there for many years, in the old territory days of pro wrestling- which is the national pastime.

Further the Supreme Court chica is of Puerto Rico heritage, and they have always loved wrestling on that island. Pedro Morales was a great champion for Puerto Rico. Its an understandable mistake.

I thought she said Kumaquart

Tacomayor is from New York City, and the original Kamala performed there for many years, in the old territory days of pro wrestling- which is the national pastime.

Further the Supreme Court chica is of Puerto Rico heritage, and they have always loved wrestling on that island. Pedro Morales was a great champion for Puerto Rico. Its an understandable mistake.
Tacomayor..................................LOLOLOL

Yahoo article is not a paywall liar. Surely there were multiple threads on this topic and you likely not on remember this but commented in those threads.

Linky-dink, Twink?

Another nothing burger.

I noticed that how she pronounced it also.

According to some, it seems you may have a racist judge on the loose.

She has made no secret of the fact that she is racist from the first day of her term. Like Kameltoe has made no secret of her sexism and racism.

Forum List

Back