Mispronouncing Kamala’s Name Is Racist…Until Biden Does It

I can't wait until Creepy Joe accidentally calls her Camel Tits. :boobies:

Also Creepy Joe might FORGET who Kamala Harris is and call her a dog faced pony soldier :smoke:
I hope Trump gets on stage and deliberastely mispronounces it, then when pointed out remarks that if she wants her name pronounced right, she ought to get an American name.
You don't have to hope, he already has. Deliberately or not.

Just remember this very American name going forward.

Kamala Harris
United States Senator from California

"This is amazing - another clean, articulate black person - and this one a woman...two...TWO...that's another in the black storybook...c'mon, man. Ya gotta vote for me now."
- Joe Biden

:p

Here's a great example of hypocrisy:

Mispronouncing Kamala's Name Is Racist...Until Biden Does It

By Leah Barkoukis

August 13, 2020

Fox News’s Tucker Carlson made an unforgivable sin this week to the left while he was discussing Joe Biden’s pick of Kamala Harris as his running mate. He mispronounced her name.

Former Clinton adviser Richard Goodstein made a point of correcting him, saying he should get it right “out of respect for somebody who’s going to be on the national ticket, pronouncing her name right is actually kind of a bare minimum.”

Other outlets were more blunt, saying the mispronunciation amounted to racism.

“The failure to correctly pronounce Harris’ name — especially among those whose jobs it is to know — is just a racist dog whistle being used to belittle Harris, who is Black and Indian-American,” screeched Refinery29.

The Washington Post had a piece on how disrespectful it was and CNN even had an entire segment on it.

Taking all that into account, Carlson addressed the criticism on his program Wednesday evening saying that “any criticism of Kamala Harris is immoral, anyone who so much as mispronounces her name is a racist, that’s what they’re telling you.”

That’s not the end of the story, of course. Biden did the very same thing this week, mispronouncing his own running mate’s name.

Showing the clip, Carlson burst into laughter.

“It’s just too awesome! Just when you think darkness is descending, old Joe Biden shows up, and the sun begins to rise. Rescued again by Joe Biden. Thank you, Joe. What a bigot.”

Tucker is like me, if he hears outlandish, B.S allegations which come from those who wish to misrepresent people in broad strokes, he looks for the hypocrisy. He probably sends his research team to find it as he knows it exists.

What could be better than the Dem representative who just the same day as this allegation, chose her for V.P after he had mispronounced the name wrong? Though, of course, is was phonetically correct and had nothing to do with racism.

By the way, how is mispronouncing someones name wrong racist? How low are these dirtbags going to drop the bar?

Also Creepy Joe might FORGET who Kamala Harris is and call her a dog faced pony soldier :smoke:
I hope Trump gets on stage and deliberastely mispronounces it, then when pointed out remarks that if she wants her name pronounced right, she ought to get an American name.

Kamala Harris

No need to remember it, she's not going to go anywhere but, back home.

That would be MEGA! The Leftists and the SJW Media slugs would have a collective Grand Mal Seizure :abgg2q.jpg:
JUST IMAGINE:
When Trump did it, they were horrified.​
JUST IMAGINE:
When Hillary did it, they were mesmerized.​
JUST IMAGINE:
She might have been our president.​

"Cam-uh-la? Ka-Mel-la? Camel-toe? C'mon man, I can't remember that...just write me up some cheat notes I can use to get through the phone call telling her she is on the ticket..."

By Leah Barkoukis

August 13, 2020

Fox News’s Tucker Carlson made an unforgivable sin this week to the left while he was discussing Joe Biden’s pick of Kamala Harris as his running mate. He mispronounced her name.

Former Clinton adviser Richard Goodstein made a point of correcting him, saying he should get it right “out of respect for somebody who’s going to be on the national ticket, pronouncing her name right is actually kind of a bare minimum.”

“The failure to correctly pronounce Harris’ name — especially among those whose jobs it is to know — is just a racist dog whistle being used to belittle Harris, who is Black and Indian-American,” screeched Refinery29.

The Washington Post had a piece on how disrespectful it was and CNN even had an entire segment on it.

Taking all that into account, Carlson addressed the criticism on his program Wednesday evening saying that “any criticism of Kamala Harris is immoral, anyone who so much as mispronounces her name is a racist, that’s what they’re telling you.”

That’s not the end of the story, of course. Biden did the very same thing this week, mispronouncing his own running mate’s name.

“It’s just too awesome! Just when you think darkness is descending, old Joe Biden shows up, and the sun begins to rise. Rescued again by Joe Biden. Thank you, Joe. What a bigot.”

1597361681530.png

By Leah Barkoukis

August 13, 2020

View attachment 374684

Forget that. Joe's having trouble remembering his own name.

Camellia Harris will be stepping in all the time with jabs and crib notes to keep Joe from making too big an ass of himself in public.

Another FIRST by Democrats:
  • Reagan waited until after LEAVING office to get senile.
  • Joe waited until just ENTERING office to get senile.

Kamala Harris

She is already on the Democratic ticket, VP. You will remember this woman. You're already posting about her. You will remember her.

Kamala Harris

Hell, if anyone remembers, Camellia was like the FIRST major candidate to drop out of the primaries, she had so little support!

Only a democrat could think to try to spin that into an "asset" to a guy who can't leave his basement or remember his name.

JUST LAST WEEK, almost no one even had her name as their pick for Joe's VP! :lmao:

Kamala Harris

She is already on the Democratic ticket, VP. You will remember this woman. You're already posting about her. You will remember her.
Funny, she was like dead last in the primaries. First to drop out of the headliner names. Couldn't get support to save her life. I've already forgotten her.

Forum List

Back