Mispronouncing Kamala’s Name Is Racist…Until Biden Does It

I can't wait until Creepy Joe accidentally calls her Camel Tits. :boobies:

Also Creepy Joe might FORGET who Kamala Harris is and call her a dog faced pony soldier :smoke:
I hope Trump gets on stage and deliberastely mispronounces it, then when pointed out remarks that if she wants her name pronounced right, she ought to get an American name.
You don't have to hope, he already has. Deliberately or not.

Just remember this very American name going forward.

Kamala Harris
United States Senator from California

No need to remember it, she's not going to go anywhere but, back home.
She is already on the Democratic ticket, VP. You will remember this woman. You're already posting about her. You will remember her.
Funny, she was like dead last in the primaries. First to drop out of the headliner names. Couldn't get support to save her life. I've already forgotten her.

In the California Democrat Primary Kamala Harris ONLY got 7% and then dropped out, only getting 7% in her OWN State, they MIGHT vote for her for The Senate but that pathetic result showed that California Democrats do NOT want Kamala Harris in The White House.
You're comparing apples to oranges.
Sen. Kamala Harris

Senator for California

The ridiculous ugly beast, Phony Kamala should change the spelling to Commala to stop the confusion. Pamela, a normal name does not fit the pronunciation that ugly beast apparently demands.

New Topics

Forum List

Back