Sorry Ladies: Governor Ron DeSantis Declines Invitation to Appear on The View

No republican should go on that show... its just a bunch of ill educated women that need hormone rings.....

So DeSantis is scared of Whoopi Goldberg.
What concerns me is that there's actually a possibility that you believe that.

If so, maybe you need to see a professional. You're worse off than just having that photo editing obsession.

What concerns me is that there's actually a possibility that you believe that.

If so, maybe you need to see a professional. You're worse off than just having that photo editing obsession.
Whatever. He knows if he is able to answer hard questions. He might be better off with That Doocy kid, or tucker, or anyone else who will kiss his ass.

Whatever. He knows if he is able to answer hard questions. He might be better off with That Doocy kid, or tucker, or anyone else who will kiss his ass.
I iterate.

But you just go on ahead and believe the bullshit. It will make what's coming all the more fun.

SCORE one more point for DeSantis for not being gullible enough to think the View is anything but a targeted network attempt to corner him with divisive questions and accusations for the DNC!
You mean, DeSantis is smarter than the orange douche bag? Yeah, I believe that.

I iterate.

But you just go on ahead and believe the bullshit. It will make what's coming all the more fun.
DeSantis used good judgement at least this one time. An old iron worker who worked the high steel once told me "If youre scared, say you're scared."

Why does he need to subject himself to the disrespect that whoopie and Co. gives the opposing side?
They don't want a conversation, or hear opposing thoughts.

The response can be read below:

“Are the hosts of The View really interested in hearing from Governor DeSantis about all of the important work he is doing on behalf of Floridians to protect their health and livelihoods, to stand up for parents and children, and to defend freedom?” the email said. “Which of the below statements from the hosts of The View do you recommend our team consider when deciding if the interview will be a genuine pursuit of the truth? Or worth the time?”

The best part came at the end, though, when Ron’s team shoved just a few quotes from the show’s own spite-filled losers about the person they intended to invite on:

• Joy Behar, August 2021: “You’re just short of calling [Governor DeSantis] a negligent, homicidal sociopath, because that’s what he is.” She added: “What is he doing? He’s risking the lives of children, children’s parents, their grandparents, anyone they may come into contact with, so he can appeal to his white supremacist base, so he can continue in his career and get reelected.”
  • Sunny Hostin, June 2022: ” Death-Santis … I think he’s a fascist and a bigot.”
  • Ana Navarro, April 2022 (on Governor DeSantis’s policies): “It’s anti-black, it’s anti-gay, it’s anti-LGBTQ+ community. And for some reason, the Republican base responds to it.” And “It’s anti-American. It’s what happens in Venezuela. It’s what happens in Nicaragua.”
  • Sunny Hostin, February 2022 (on Governor DeSantis’s policies): “It started with CRT. Let’s remember that – and those are anti-history laws, anti-black history laws, really,” she said. “If you start coming after black people, what comes next, right? Of course the LGBTQ+ community, and then women, and then other marginalized groups.”
the man knows how to play the game.

He sits out of election stuff, he sits out of endorsements, he said he stay out of the race if Trump went for it, and then he just smashes lefties at every turn with his in-state governance and swift rebuttals to postmodern insanity.

Forum List

Back