Sorry I Ruined Your Little BLM Party

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Well, not really. :abgg2q.jpg:

Seeing as how I'm such a "woke" and "environmentally-conscious" person, I like to recycle whenever possible. Therefore, I recycled this sign I pulled down this morning. A little spray paint, some stencils, and a black marker, and it's almost ready to go back where I found it. I haven't fixed the hand on the left yet, as the paint is still wet there. The sign was on public property, which was a piece of plywood attached to a baseball field at the park.

I wanted to spray the plywood and the back of the sign with some Loctite spray adhesive before I stapled it back up, but it's raining outside and the plywood is wet.

blm sign.jpg

Saw something else this morning, as I was driving my wife to work. Some goober tacked up a sign at the local Democrat party HQ last night. The sign read "DUMAS LIVES MATTER." Now I'm not sure who this Mr. Dumas person is, but I'm sure his life matters. The name sounds French to me, and I have nothing against French people.

Anyway, when I passed by there later, the party office was open and the sign was gone. I'll give whomever put that one up an "E" for effort, and I hope Mr. Dumas is alright.

Black and blue, what the fuck is the difference? They're all DEMOCRAT females serving domestic violence restraining orders in court.

Seeing as how I'm such a "woke" and "environmentally-conscious" person, I like to recycle whenever possible. Therefore, I recycled this sign I pulled down this morning. A little spray paint, some stencils, and a black marker, and it's almost ready to go back where I found it. I haven't fixed the hand on the left yet, as the paint is still wet there. The sign was on public property, which was a piece of plywood attached to a baseball field at the park.

I wanted to spray the plywood and the back of the sign with some Loctite spray adhesive before I stapled it back up, but it's raining outside and the plywood is wet.

View attachment 392500

Saw something else this morning, as I was driving my wife to work. Some goober tacked up a sign at the local Democrat party HQ last night. The sign read "DUMAS LIVES MATTER." Now I'm not sure who this Mr. Dumas person is, but I'm sure his life matters. The name sounds French to me, and I have nothing against French people.

Anyway, when I passed by there later, the party office was open and the sign was gone. I'll give whomever put that one up an "E" for effort, and I hope Mr. Dumas is alright.
Dumas is a small town in the n. Panhandle of Texas. There once was a country song about a guy who sang "I'm a ding dong daddy from Dumas, and youought to see me do my stuff."

View attachment 392500

I think "dumas" is how he spells "dumbass."

Update: I tacked the sign up in plain view of everyone passing by, at about 4:30 AM this morning. I was on my way to a town about an hour away, that was having city-wide garage sales this weekend.

When I passed by the sign at 3:30 this afternoon on the way home, it was still there in all its glory.

Forum List

Back