Sorry Democrats you should have went for censure and not impeachment!

After listening to most of this I will say you are going to lose this battle and the war with Trump.

I know how dare I and I know I am a Trumpster for not screaming " Convict and Remove! " but has Trump crime risen to a level of removal and in my opinion!

OMG, I wrote crime and here come Trumpsters screaming I am a deep state nutter but alas I am not, well I am a nutter but not deep state...

The article of Impeachment for Obstruction of Congress will not happen and as I said before it is because you did not exhaust the courts and no you should not bypass the courts.

So no you will not win that argument...

Abuse of Power?

Really?

Name a President that did not abuse the power of their office?

Now I am not saying Trump did not do wrong because boy he did and he should have done this shit through back channels but has Trump rise to a Iran/Contra scandal or Iraq War or Benghazi or Yemen?

No!

Censure was the correct course of action but alas Pelosi and Schiff believe they are in 1974 and playing with Nixon and believe the voter will be behind them but in November you will discover your mistake...

Now let me say something and let remember this when Trump is acquitted he ( Trump ) will be emboldened to do something more stupid and Democrats you shot your silver bullet, so you caused the next stupid episode from him and will you try to impeach him before November?

Well let enjoy tomorrow and that is all folks...
Yeah if they go for anything more after they lose the impeachment gamble it will only look more like sour grapes.
The democrat candidates are looking less and less paliatable every day.
If the house turns around and tries censure or anything else they will lose more backing.

They will go for it again because if you do not succeed keep trying even if you look foolish at doing so...

The thing is Trump did the Ukraine call the day after Muller, so you should not be surprised when he does something else stupid but Democrats have egg on their face after this dumbest attempt to remove him!

So they only have themselves to blame and should remember Trump is the Tabloid King...
We could debate for ever wether he did anything worse then those presidents that sold guns, started wars, bombed hospitals or any of a mired of other abuses.
But the problem is the optics of what they have done and will continue to do. When they yelled impeachment long before Ukraine, they even said they needed to impeach to keep him from being reelected.
When Schiff claimed for years that he had irrefutable evedince that Trump colluded with Russia. He even changed his stance on when and how long and how many times he met with the whistleblower.

Wapo just released a new poll showing that Trumps approval rating is coming up since the impeachment. I don't put much if any stock in polls because they can be made to show whatever you want the outcome to be. But the point is the optics are looking worse for the democrats. The current democratic candidates are becoming less and less palatable. If they continue on with the we must get Trump it could and probably will end in Trump being reelected and both houses of congress going republican. I have no doubt that the democrats already have decided what country or whom cheated them out of the elections.

They can still go for cesure. And I believe that's the right thing to do. Right after the Republican Senators stop playing these silly assed games.
Censure for what?

Winning the 2016 election?

Tweeting too much?

Being an arrogant, obnoxious ass?

What?

I can't explain it to you since you have no morals, ethics and believe that anything the Orange Deity does is good. It's become a much more dangerous world and country out there because of that. I wonder what the next Rump "Here Hold my Beer" moment will be. He keeps getting more outlandish. That's not a President, that's a small child running a Mob

Never saw Obama bragging that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it

Neither did Trump. Nor did at least to this point did not turn the FBI, CIA etc on another candidate like BO did
Actually, he did

Nobody turned the FBI against Trump but his own illicit dealings with Russia
Mueller said there weren't any, moron. Of course, we knew it was a hoax right from the beginning.
Actually, Mueller did not say that and documented many dealings with Russia
The issue isn't "dealings," you piece of shit. The issue is collusion, and the Mueller report says there were none.

Mueller made it clear he was not exonerating Trump, only that he did not have the authority to prosecute him

Never saw Obama bragging that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it

Neither did Trump. Nor did at least to this point did not turn the FBI, CIA etc on another candidate like BO did
Actually, he did

Mueller said there weren't any, moron. Of course, we knew it was a hoax right from the beginning.
The issue isn't "dealings," you piece of shit. The issue is collusion, and the Mueller report says there were none.

You morons keep coming back to Collusion and leaving out the part about the rest. Collusion was never done. Rump isn't smart enough to do Collusion but he is smart enough to do conspiracy and threatening another foreign country into doing his bidding to affect our elections. And in case you haven't noticed, it's worked even without the fake investigation. Meanwhile, Putin is laughing his ass off at the Orange Puppet.

They can still go for cesure. And I believe that's the right thing to do. Right after the Republican Senators stop playing these silly assed games.
Censure for what?

Winning the 2016 election?

Tweeting too much?

Being an arrogant, obnoxious ass?

What?
Abusing his power and using his office to extort personal favors

Trump would just laugh at a censure
He is not laughing at impeachment

Yes, he would laugh at censure but the voters would not in November.

Republicans have made it clear they would look the other way if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue

Why would they agree to censure?

Let Trump bear the scar of being impeached

Funny thing the demrats were the same way about BO. Kind of makes you warm and fuzzy don't it?

Actually, he did

Rump was never dealing directly with the Russians. Or at least it was never proven. But they hauled off a bunch of his people for it. All Rump did was benefit from the action. Well, Rump has, sort of, benefited from his Ukrainian mess and Biden is slipping away into last weeks news. But the others all can beat him handily in the next election. Rump is faced with exactly the same situation he had with Hillary. It wasn't him that won the election, it was Hillary that lost the election. She became too toxic. And you can't really get any more toxic right now than Rump. Ain't Karma a bitch.

Actually, he did

Will you stop with the Collusion crap. The Mueller report also didn't say that Rump stole candybars from the local 5 and dime but that has nothing to do with anything.

Funny thing the demrats were the same way about BO. Kind of makes you warm and fuzzy don't it?

Actually, he did

Rump was never dealing directly with the Russians. Or at least it was never proven. But they hauled off a bunch of his people for it. All Rump did was benefit from the action. Well, Rump has, sort of, benefited from his Ukrainian mess and Biden is slipping away into last weeks news. But the others all can beat him handily in the next election. Rump is faced with exactly the same situation he had with Hillary. It wasn't him that won the election, it was Hillary that lost the election. She became too toxic. And you can't really get any more toxic right now than Rump. Ain't Karma a bitch.
They didn't "haul off" anyone for it, dumbass.

None of the current candidates can beat Trump.

Actually, he did

Will you stop with the Collusion crap. The Mueller report also didn't say that Rump stole candybars from the local 5 and dime but that has nothing to do with anything.

Rightwinger said the following:

"Nobody turned the FBI against Trump but his own illicit dealings with Russia"

So you're wrong, as usual. Collusion is what we're discussing.

Actually, he did

You morons keep coming back to Collusion and leaving out the part about the rest. Collusion was never done. Rump isn't smart enough to do Collusion but he is smart enough to do conspiracy and threatening another foreign country into doing his bidding to affect our elections. And in case you haven't noticed, it's worked even without the fake investigation. Meanwhile, Putin is laughing his ass off at the Orange Puppet.
I'm laughing at your pure idiocy.

Actually, he did

Mueller made it clear he was not exonerating Trump, only that he did not have the authority to prosecute him
Mueller didn't have the authority to exonerate anyone, let alone Trump, you fucking moron. He did have the authority to identify any crimes Trump may have committed, and Mueller listed none.

Actually, he did

Like you, sometimes RWer doesn't exactly tell the truth. The Investigation was never about Rump. It was about those people that they hauled off to prison. Rump may, or may not have known about it just like Reagan may or may not have know about the trade of guns from Iran to the Contras. Both just claim they didn't and with no proof to the otherwise, they aren't included. I do find both cases hard to believe but that's just me.

So we are NOT talking about collusion. We should be talking about Article 1 and 2 of the Impeachment and nothing else.

Like you, sometimes RWer doesn't exactly tell the truth. The Investigation was never about Rump. It was about those people that they hauled off to prison. Rump may, or may not have known about it just like Reagan may or may not have know about the trade of guns from Iran to the Contras. Both just claim they didn't and with no proof to the otherwise, they aren't included. I do find both cases hard to believe but that's just me.

So we are NOT talking about collusion. We should be talking about Article 1 and 2 of the Impeachment and nothing else.
No one was convicted of colluding with Russians, dumbfuck. None of the convictions had anything to do with Trump.

The impeachment is pure horseshit. It's about Dims having a giant hissy fit because Trump is president.

Wow, flashback to the build up to Iraq 2003.."You're either with us, or you're against us".

Keep you fucking Bush Derangement flashbacks to yourself... If you can't suspend your various derangements for long enough to FIND OUT ABOUT the MASSIVE politiization of our Intel agencies against an opposition campaign -- you're useless to preserving American democracy and liberties...

The myth of a "liberal media" is just that...a myth..

Again -- you've removed yourself from any place in proximity to reality... That 2 YEARS of having the media feeding frenzy on Russia Russia Russia and "Trump is an agent of Putin" QUALIFIED them to be in the same class as the Pravda of the old Soviet Union... MOST of it was TOTALLY bogus and being fed to them by "anonymous high placed sources" that were IN on the attempted coup...

You and your party are no longer useful to ANY American that values Civil Liberties or rule of law...

NO, actually, this was a lot worse, because it wasn't trying to achieve a goal that would save American lives or further American interests. It was a matter of his personal gain. That's what makes it impeachable.

As long as your party continues to dodge the UKRAINIAN interference in the 2016 election, and calls it debunked conspiracy -- the President has EVERY RIGHT TO LOOK INTO that foreign interference just as he should look into Russian interference in the last election..

Your party does not WANT HIM looking there because ITS A FACT -- The Ukrainian courts convicted TWO high officials for passing dirt on Trump to operatives of the DNC thru the Ukrainian embassy... ONE of which was the fucking HEAD of their "anti-corruption" department..

Ukraine is a MAJOR NEXUS for wrong-doing.. The Podesta Group cooperated with and later COMPETED for influence in Ukraine with Manafort.. Clinton's campaign mgr had a VENDETTA against Manafort.. And that's why the "gossip" on Manafort's "ties with Russians" was leaked DURING the primaries..

Not to mention a FLOOD of DNC family members getting rosy jobs thru influence peddling with the THEN -- PRO RUSSIAN President of Ukraine.. When the DNC LOST and the Ukraine DUMPED the pro-Russian leaders, they panicked...

There WAS foreign influence peddling there triggered by current high-ranking US officials, like Biden and Kerry and some of the Clinton camp... And THAT IS a very specific crime by statute in the code of conduct for US officials....

SO -- WE WILL look there.. Because we CARE about preserving the last bucket of integrity in OUR govt... And your party is in DEEP DEEP DEEP Kim CHee over a mountain of "ELECTION MEDDLING" that will be the greatest scandal of the 20th century.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back