Sorry Democrats you should have went for censure and not impeachment!

After listening to most of this I will say you are going to lose this battle and the war with Trump.

I know how dare I and I know I am a Trumpster for not screaming " Convict and Remove! " but has Trump crime risen to a level of removal and in my opinion!

OMG, I wrote crime and here come Trumpsters screaming I am a deep state nutter but alas I am not, well I am a nutter but not deep state...

The article of Impeachment for Obstruction of Congress will not happen and as I said before it is because you did not exhaust the courts and no you should not bypass the courts.

So no you will not win that argument...

Abuse of Power?

Really?

Name a President that did not abuse the power of their office?

Now I am not saying Trump did not do wrong because boy he did and he should have done this shit through back channels but has Trump rise to a Iran/Contra scandal or Iraq War or Benghazi or Yemen?

No!

Censure was the correct course of action but alas Pelosi and Schiff believe they are in 1974 and playing with Nixon and believe the voter will be behind them but in November you will discover your mistake...

Now let me say something and let remember this when Trump is acquitted he ( Trump ) will be emboldened to do something more stupid and Democrats you shot your silver bullet, so you caused the next stupid episode from him and will you try to impeach him before November?

Well let enjoy tomorrow and that is all folks...

They can still go for cesure. And I believe that's the right thing to do. Right after the Republican Senators stop playing these silly assed games.

The "silly ass game" has been afoot ever since Trump DECLARED for office.. The swamp LEPT into action to prevent him from being nominated.. They ABUSED POWER to spy on his campaign BEFORE the convention.. Several heads of agencies COLLUDED to keep him from being inaugurated.. Then they spread vicious lies and rumors for about 2 years of his first term...

The "silly ass game" is about to end with yet ANOTHER self inflicted wound from the left.. THEN the REALLY guilty can be addressed...

Which is really what this impeachment farce is about.. It's to now prevent him from RUNNING and WINNING another term so that they can BURY the REAL "Abuses of Power" that occurred in 2016, 17, and 18....

After listening to most of this I will say you are going to lose this battle and the war with Trump.

I know how dare I and I know I am a Trumpster for not screaming " Convict and Remove! " but has Trump crime risen to a level of removal and in my opinion!

OMG, I wrote crime and here come Trumpsters screaming I am a deep state nutter but alas I am not, well I am a nutter but not deep state...

The article of Impeachment for Obstruction of Congress will not happen and as I said before it is because you did not exhaust the courts and no you should not bypass the courts.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

Now I am not saying Trump did not do wrong because boy he did and he should have done this shit through back channels but has Trump rise to a Iran/Contra scandal or Iraq War or Benghazi or Yemen?

No!

Censure was the correct course of action but alas Pelosi and Schiff believe they are in 1974 and playing with Nixon and believe the voter will be behind them but in November you will discover your mistake...

Now let me say something and let remember this when Trump is acquitted he ( Trump ) will be emboldened to do something more stupid and Democrats you shot your silver bullet, so you caused the next stupid episode from him and will you try to impeach him before November?

Nobody on either side will go for censure. Why waste the time? Trump will always be emboldened to do something stupid . It's in his nature. A blunt instrument...and I'm looking forward to the next few days....It will be far more interesting than slogging through the last few days (I know Trump did what he did). Here's where the crazy starts. :)
Dims are the ones who did something stupid. You will find out how stupid in November.

Don't make book on it. Polls are running about the same as they were before the whole Senate "trial" started. A relative handful of swing voters for the presidency and maybe 4 or 5 Senate seats are all that stands between the Republican party and its complete immolation.

We live in popcorn munching times! :)

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

They can still go for cesure. And I believe that's the right thing to do. Right after the Republican Senators stop playing these silly assed games.

Democrats always double down. As they lose they will begin calling for execution. Not censure.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

The "silly ass game" has been afoot ever since Trump DECLARED for office.. The swamp LEPT into action to prevent him from being nominated.. They ABUSED POWER to spy on his campaign BEFORE the convention.. Several heads of agencies COLLUDED to keep him from being inaugurated.. Then they spread vicious lies and rumors for about 2 years of his first term...

The "silly ass game" is about to end with yet ANOTHER self inflicted wound from the left.. THEN the REALLY guilty can be addressed...

Which is really what this impeachment farce is about.. It's to now prevent him from RUNNING and WINNING another term so that they can BURY the REAL "Abuses of Power" that occurred in 2016, 17, and 18....

Honestly..why would you throw your support behind a total fraud? For a turncoat of a New York limousine opportunist??..who used to support liberal candidates and causes?
In 2016, you had multiple candidates who had better conservative credentials than this fraud had...so why did you support him?...Make America White Again??..Really?
Because he hasn't done anything. He's a reality show boob who backed into the presidency due to a confluence of a number of one-in-a-million factors.

The tax cut??..Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell's baby...His budget??...makes Obama's look like child's play....well, you get the idea...

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Honestly..why would you throw your support behind a total fraud? For a turncoat of a New York limousine opportunist??..who used to support liberal candidates and causes?
In 2016, you had multiple candidates who had better conservative credentials than this fraud had...so why did you support him?...Make America White Again??..Really?
Because he hasn't done anything. He's a reality show boob who backed into the presidency due to a confluence of a number of one-in-a-million factors.

The tax cut??..Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell's baby...His budget??...makes Obama's look like child's play....well, you get the idea...

You don't know jack about me.. So don't assume.. I want both corrupt, inept, hypocritical parties to die a quick painful death before you hysterical partisan clowns kill my country..

MY ANGLE is what it's always been.. And having the World's Most Powerful Domestic Spy Machine HIJACKED AND ABUSED for political purposes should disturb EVERY rational American... Having a media that slants to one party and is now essentially a "campaign arm" of the Dem party should concern EVERY rationale American..

Are you American and RATIONAL???

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

I watched him do his "Magic" in 2015 and 2016. Some good people were harmed. I watched him do the MaCarthy thing from the very beginning. More good people were harmed. And his Campaign was dirty. He wasn't but there were people in his campaign that were and they have been convicted and sent to prison. There was no Spying on Rump. Otherwise, he would have gone to prison with the rest of his criminals. Directly spying on a Presidential Candidate is too dangerous even for a President.

I can see some of the GRU even in your response. And there are some that claim that not one single vote was affected by the GRU's program. I see the GRU program affecting even the Democratic Election Process today. Be very careful what you say. Someone just might be listening :420:

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

You don't know jack about me.. So don't assume.. I want both corrupt, inept, hypocritical parties to die a quick painful death before you hysterical partisan clowns kill my country..

MY ANGLE is what it's always been.. And having the World's Most Powerful Domestic Spy Machine HIJACKED AND ABUSED for political purposes should disturb EVERY rational American... Having a media that slants to one party and is now essentially a "campaign arm" of the Dem party should concern EVERY rationale American..

So much for being a moderate. I was wrong.

The ONLY reason I'm weighing in here is that Trump has been ABUSED for every day since he came down the escalator.. But instead of caving, he's STOOD up to the swamp that INDEED DOES NEED draining and restoration.. I'm not a fan.... But this country is killing ITSELF -- without Putin's help....

And his Campaign was dirty. He wasn't but there were people in his campaign that were and they have been convicted and sent to prison.

Cut the fancy fantasies here. Cohen got busted for taxi medallion fraud and "process crimes"... Manafort was as involved in shady Ukraine deals as Clinton's CAMPAIGN FUCKING MANAGER was...

It's all reaking of hypocrisy and the ONLY PERSON working to PUNISH anybody important for "abuse of power" is Trump at the moment....

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

WTF is it that you dont understand about preserving our CIVIL LIBERTIES?? Like making sure that massive Big Brother machine is NEVER HIJACKED AGAIN to spy on and ruin the lives of DOZENS of innocent American citizens...

Are YOU rational and American???

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Wow, flashback to the build up to Iraq 2003.."You're either with us, or you're against us".
The myth of a "liberal media" is just that...a myth...and I wasn't assuming anything about you personally...just asking why you would support a fraud of a "conservative" when you had other choices who identified as conservatives.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Yeah if they go for anything more after they lose the impeachment gamble it will only look more like sour grapes.
The democrat candidates are looking less and less paliatable every day.
If the house turns around and tries censure or anything else they will lose more backing.

Censure would be a win. Go for the Win.
There is no "win"

This isn't a stupid game of Stratego ya nitwit

Trump* may not be convicted and removed from office - but he will not be exonerated. He will wear the stain of impeachment throughout eternity.

Trump* may not be convicted and removed from office - but he will not be exonerated. He will wear the stain of impeachment throughout eternity.

PROUDLY

The man who survived the biggest shitshow in history presented by the biggest Schitthead in history.

Being Schiffed means being falsely accused and railroaded.

Way to go Adam. You are a scumbag and a traitor through and through.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Wow, flashback to the build up to Iraq 2003.."You're either with us, or you're against us".
The myth of a "liberal media" is just that...a myth...and I wasn't assuming anything about you personally...just asking why you would support a fraud of a "conservative" when you had other choices who identified as conservatives.

Uh, I was hoping for something better from you.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Johnathan Turley told the House they were the ones abusing power.

It was clear and stark.

Pelosi needs to be put up against a wall and the words "Ready...Aim......" to follow.

Adam Schitt should be standing right next to her.

WTF is it that you dont understand about preserving our CIVIL LIBERTIES?? Like making sure that massive Big Brother machine is NEVER HIJACKED AGAIN to spy on and ruin the lives of DOZENS of innocent American citizens...

Are YOU rational and American???

Who are you and what did you do with flacaltenn.

Censure for what?

Winning the 2016 election?

Tweeting too much?

Being an arrogant, obnoxious ass?

What?

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Yeah if they go for anything more after they lose the impeachment gamble it will only look more like sour grapes.
The democrat candidates are looking less and less paliatable every day.
If the house turns around and tries censure or anything else they will lose more backing.

Censure would be a win. Go for the Win.
They are already trying and losing at impeachment. Censure after would look like just more hurt feelers by all but the craziest of the crazies. Not a good idea for anyone wanting to win an election but then again good ideas are in short supply.

The ONLY reason I'm weighing in here is that Trump has been ABUSED for every day since he came down the escalator.. But instead of caving, he's STOOD up to the swamp that INDEED DOES NEED draining and restoration.. I'm not a fan.... But this country is killing ITSELF -- without Putin's help....
Actually, Trump has gotten away with more offensive behavior than any president in history

Forum List

Back