Sorry Democrats you should have went for censure and not impeachment!

They can still go for cesure. And I believe that's the right thing to do. Right after the Republican Senators stop playing these silly assed games.
Censure for what?

Winning the 2016 election?

Tweeting too much?

Being an arrogant, obnoxious ass?

What?
Abusing his power and using his office to extort personal favors

Trump would just laugh at a censure
He is not laughing at impeachment

If Republicans had gone to the Democrats and said.....We agree that the President has acted inappropriately, but think impeachment is too extreme. We will agree with a joint censure agreement.

Republicans will not even agree that Trumps phone call was not “perfect”

They can still go for cesure. And I believe that's the right thing to do. Right after the Republican Senators stop playing these silly assed games.
Censure for what?

Tweeting too much?

What?

81699924_10215931887921022_2241350699419959296_n.jpg

Yeah we know.

After listening to most of this I will say you are going to lose this battle and the war with Trump.

I know how dare I and I know I am a Trumpster for not screaming " Convict and Remove! " but has Trump crime risen to a level of removal and in my opinion!

OMG, I wrote crime and here come Trumpsters screaming I am a deep state nutter but alas I am not, well I am a nutter but not deep state...

The article of Impeachment for Obstruction of Congress will not happen and as I said before it is because you did not exhaust the courts and no you should not bypass the courts.

So no you will not win that argument...

Abuse of Power?

Really?

Name a President that did not abuse the power of their office?

Now I am not saying Trump did not do wrong because boy he did and he should have done this shit through back channels but has Trump rise to a Iran/Contra scandal or Iraq War or Benghazi or Yemen?

No!

Censure was the correct course of action but alas Pelosi and Schiff believe they are in 1974 and playing with Nixon and believe the voter will be behind them but in November you will discover your mistake...

Now let me say something and let remember this when Trump is acquitted he ( Trump ) will be emboldened to do something more stupid and Democrats you shot your silver bullet, so you caused the next stupid episode from him and will you try to impeach him before November?

Well let enjoy tomorrow and that is all folks...
Yeah if they go for anything more after they lose the impeachment gamble it will only look more like sour grapes.
The democrat candidates are looking less and less paliatable every day.
If the house turns around and tries censure or anything else they will lose more backing.

They will go for it again because if you do not succeed keep trying even if you look foolish at doing so...

The thing is Trump did the Ukraine call the day after Muller, so you should not be surprised when he does something else stupid but Democrats have egg on their face after this dumbest attempt to remove him!

So they only have themselves to blame and should remember Trump is the Tabloid King...

If Republicans had gone to the Democrats and said.....We agree that the President has acted inappropriately, but think impeachment is too extreme. We will agree with a joint censure agreement.

Republicans will not even agree that Trumps phone call was not “perfect”

Republicans or Trump staff?

What I have seen many agree his call was foolish but never rose to the level of Impeachment...

Now I am not saying Trump did not do wrong because boy he did and he should have done this shit through back channels but has Trump rise to a Iran/Contra scandal or Iraq War or Benghazi or Yemen?

NO, actually, this was a lot worse, because it wasn't trying to achieve a goal that would save American lives or further American interests. It was a matter of his personal gain. That's what makes it impeachable.

Iran/Contra- No one ever established Reagan knew about the Contra Part, and the Iran Part, he was trying to save American lives. That's why he got a pass.

Benghazi- you guys did eight investigations on that, and still couldn't tell me what Hillary did that was illegal. Bad judgement, maybe.

Censure was the correct course of action but alas Pelosi and Schiff believe they are in 1974 and playing with Nixon and believe the voter will be behind them but in November you will discover your mistake...

Actually, not really. In the other three cases of impeachment, the party that got impeached lost the next election...

Polls show Sanders, Biden, Warren and even Buttplug beating Trump.

NO, actually, this was a lot worse, because it wasn't trying to achieve a goal that would save American lives or further American interests. It was a matter of his personal gain. That's what makes it impeachable.

Iran/Contra- No one ever established Reagan knew about the Contra Part, and the Iran Part, he was trying to save American lives. That's why he got a pass.

Benghazi- you guys did eight investigations on that, and still couldn't tell me what Hillary did that was illegal. Bad judgement, maybe.

Actually, not really. In the other three cases of impeachment, the party that got impeached lost the next election...

Polls show Sanders, Biden, Warren and even Buttplug beating Trump.

Yeah, and Polls showed Hillary winning in 2016!

And love your homophobic comment about Mayor Pete, and yet you should be taken seriously?

Also Clinton was at his term limits and Al Gore ran, so do you have evidence Clinton would have lost in 2000 had he been able to run for office again?

He left office very popular, so it is not a given Clinton would have been defeated by Bush but Gore lost because he lost his own home State that year while those like you cried over Florida!

Finally, Trump is going to win a second term and when he does those like you will melt and demand a revolution while rejecting the Electoral College...

Warren and Sanders have no chance and Biden memory is gone!

Republicans have made it clear they would look the other way if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue

Why would they agree to censure?

Let Trump bear the scar of being impeached

Funny thing the demrats were the same way about BO. Kind of makes you warm and fuzzy don't it?

Never saw Obama bragging that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it

Neither did Trump. Nor did at least to this point did not turn the FBI, CIA etc on another candidate like BO did
Actually, he did

Nobody turned the FBI against Trump but his own illicit dealings with Russia
Mueller said there weren't any, moron. Of course, we knew it was a hoax right from the beginning.

And love your homophobic comment about Mayor Pete, and yet you should be taken seriously?

I for the life of me don't know why Buttplug is even a thing in this cycle. Hopefully, he's gone after Iowa.

Also Clinton was at his term limits and Al Gore ran, so do you have evidence Clinton would have lost in 2000 had he been able to run for office again?

Um. Yeah. Gore lost. People had had enough of this shit.

He left office very popular, so it is not a given Clinton would have been defeated by Bush but Gore lost because he lost his own home State that year while those like you cried over Florida!

Actually, it kind of was. Polls showed that people were sick of Clinton and his shennanigans.. Had he been able to run for a third term, he'd have lost.

Finally, Trump is going to win a second term and when he does those like you will melt and demand a revolution while rejecting the Electoral College...

No, he won't. He's behind right now in Wisconsin, Florida, Michigan, Penn. and even Iowa, where they've taken a major league beating due to his trade wars.

People will ask themselves "Do we really want to put up with 4 more years of this nonsense", and they'll say, "No, we never wanted this nonsense to start with."

I for the life of me don't know why Buttplug is even a thing in this cycle. Hopefully, he's gone after Iowa.

Um. Yeah. Gore lost. People had had enough of this shit.

Actually, it kind of was. Polls showed that people were sick of Clinton and his shennanigans.. Had he been able to run for a third term, he'd have lost.

No, he won't. He's behind right now in Wisconsin, Florida, Michigan, Penn. and even Iowa, where they've taken a major league beating due to his trade wars.

People will ask themselves "Do we really want to put up with 4 more years of this nonsense", and they'll say, "No, we never wanted this nonsense to start with."

What a bunch of lies and distorted Truth!

More States voted for Trump than Hillary, so the fact is Most States wanted him even if you lie!

Now provide the polls showing Bill Clinton would have lost to George W. Bush in 2000 because it was you that stated people were sick of Bill Clinton but left office with a high approval rating, so I call bullshit on your statement...

Also isn't funny how Homophobic you are when Mayor Pete is a threat to your girl Warren?

What does Warren offer that is any different from Sanders?

What a skirt?

Oh, Trump was losing in the Polls in 2016 and yet almost four years later he is still President...

Sorry boy but you are wrong in so many ways!

Also Gore lost his home State, can you explain how that happened?

As for Hillary in 2016, well maybe James Comey can sink the 2020 candidate like he did Hillary that year or maybe the DNC will do another " Block the Jewish Men " movement to stop Sanders or Bloomberg from winning the nomination and get caught again!!!

You will be crying and I will be drinking your bitter tears!!!

The ONLY reason I'm weighing in here is that Trump has been ABUSED for every day since he came down the escalator.. But instead of caving, he's STOOD up to the swamp that INDEED DOES NEED draining and restoration.. I'm not a fan.... But this country is killing ITSELF -- without Putin's help....
Actually, Trump has gotten away with more offensive behavior than any president in history
It's "offensive" only to turds like you, and that makes me happy.

Censure for what?

Tweeting too much?

What?

View attachment 302431
Yeah we know.
Interesting...

If there were any validity to the claim, you would think Trumps Attorney General would investigate

The ONLY reason I'm weighing in here is that Trump has been ABUSED for every day since he came down the escalator.. But instead of caving, he's STOOD up to the swamp that INDEED DOES NEED draining and restoration.. I'm not a fan.... But this country is killing ITSELF -- without Putin's help....
Actually, Trump has gotten away with more offensive behavior than any president in history
It's "offensive" only to turds like you, and that makes me happy.

Most of the world finds him offensive
Even Republicans find him offensive, but they are afraid of him and cower before him

Censure for what?

Tweeting too much?

What?

View attachment 302431
Yeah we know.
Interesting...

If there were any validity to the claim, you would think Trumps Attorney General would investigate
He has him on the Russia hoax.

Republicans have made it clear they would look the other way if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue

Why would they agree to censure?

Let Trump bear the scar of being impeached

Funny thing the demrats were the same way about BO. Kind of makes you warm and fuzzy don't it?

Never saw Obama bragging that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it

Neither did Trump. Nor did at least to this point did not turn the FBI, CIA etc on another candidate like BO did
Actually, he did

Mueller said there weren't any, moron. Of course, we knew it was a hoax right from the beginning.
Actually, Mueller did not say that and documented many dealings with Russia

What a bunch of lies and distorted Truth!

More States voted for Trump than Hillary, so the fact is Most States wanted him even if you lie!

Now provide the polls showing Bill Clinton would have lost to George W. Bush in 2000 because it was you that stated people were sick of Bill Clinton but left office with a high approval rating, so I call bullshit on your statement...

Clinton never ran against Bush, so that was never polled.

You see, true story... Clinton never won a majority.. ever. The only reason he beat Bush and Dole was because Perot split the vote.

With no Perot in this time, and Ralph Nader as an alternative for leftists with a conscience, Clinton would have lost had he been able to run for a third term.

Also isn't funny how Homophobic you are when Mayor Pete is a threat to your girl Warren?

What does Warren offer that is any different from Sanders?

What a skirt?

Actually, I'm kind of leaning towards Biden right now... Mayor Buttplug used to run the fourth largest city in Indiana... why is he a thing? I ask that about a lot of people the Dems let on the stage- Yang, Steyer, Gabbard... I see no reason why ANY of these people are being taken seriously.

Also Gore lost his home State, can you explain how that happened?

He ran a shitty campaign and his boss was caught up in a sex scandal.. that's how he lost.

As for Hillary in 2016, well maybe James Comey can sink the 2020 candidate like he did Hillary that year or maybe the DNC will do another " Block the Jewish Men " movement to stop Sanders or Bloomberg from winning the nomination and get caught again!!!

You're getting hysterical again, buddy. No one was against Commie Bernie because he was Jewish.

After listening to most of this I will say you are going to lose this battle and the war with Trump.

I know how dare I and I know I am a Trumpster for not screaming " Convict and Remove! " but has Trump crime risen to a level of removal and in my opinion!

OMG, I wrote crime and here come Trumpsters screaming I am a deep state nutter but alas I am not, well I am a nutter but not deep state...

The article of Impeachment for Obstruction of Congress will not happen and as I said before it is because you did not exhaust the courts and no you should not bypass the courts.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Now let me say something and let remember this when Trump is acquitted he ( Trump ) will be emboldened to do something more stupid and Democrats you shot your silver bullet, so you caused the next stupid episode from him and will you try to impeach him before November?

Nobody, including the Dems, ever thought Trump was going to be removed from office.

Abuse of Power?

Really?

No!

Nobody, including the Dems, ever thought Trump was going to be removed from office.

Democrat Politician's?

Yeah I agree...

Their voting base?

No, I believe they are as delusional as the fanatical Trump voter...

Actually, he did

Actually, Mueller did not say that and documented many dealings with Russia
The issue isn't "dealings," you piece of shit. The issue is collusion, and the Mueller report says there were none.

Forum List

Back